Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Random Post of the Day *03/29/2021*

I've been watching CBS because of the NCAA Tournament.  I also sometimes watch other sporting events like golf or football on major networks such as NBC or ABC, therefore I see the commercials for their evening shows. Sit-Coms, Drama's, or reality TV.   I can say this with 100% certainty that none of the shows they are selling to me on the major networks look remotely entertaining.  Does anyone actually watch these shows?  I wish I could list them but they just fade away like a fart in the wind.  

I only watch sports or news on regular TV.  Any movies or TV series are on Netflix - Amazon Prime - Disney Plus.  Normally shows produced by those entities. 

The sit-coms look awful, the drama's have Queen Latifa being some new fanged badass crime detective.  I literally laugh at the commercials.  Am I the only one? 

I'm with you, They show some lame clip with an uproarious laughter soundtrack and expect viewers to laugh right along. 

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I've been watching CBS because of the NCAA Tournament.  I also sometimes watch other sporting events like golf or football on major networks such as NBC or ABC, therefore I see the commercials for their evening shows. Sit-Coms, Drama's, or reality TV.   I can say this with 100% certainty that none of the shows they are selling to me on the major networks look remotely entertaining.  Does anyone actually watch these shows?  I wish I could list them but they just fade away like a fart in the wind.  

I only watch sports or news on regular TV.  Any movies or TV series are on Netflix - Amazon Prime - Disney Plus.  Normally shows produced by those entities. 

The sit-coms look awful, the drama's have Queen Latifa being some new fanged badass crime detective.  I literally laugh at the commercials.  Am I the only one? 

Maybe times are just changing with phones and sh!t but my kids and their friends definitely don't watch TV like we used to. If they do, they watch reruns of Friends or Gray's Anatomy, it's nothing from today. As a teenager, I had at least 2 shows that I watched every night.  

Same can be said for music. I don’t listen to anything that came out after 1996. 

• Like 1

I almost started a thread to ask who is excited about the new show Chad.  they are pushing that one hard.

My cat just killed a spider.  I don't do spiders. I tried to get it on a piece of paper and put it outside but it was one of those fast fockers and he was having none of that.  I called my cat Cosmo over and pointed it out.

Bubye.

Now I got the willies though.  I hate spiders.

im gonna put this here....

so im falling asleep watching a Few Good Men on tv last night....maybe on Bravo or some channel like it...and a commercial comes on about womens periods or something? or diapers?  and like they show a lady roll over on bed and theres a blood spot!!!!!! wtf??? did anyone see this crap???

6 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

im gonna put this here..

so im falling asleep watching a Few Good Men on tv last night....maybe on Bravo or some channel like it...and a commercial comes on about womens periods or something? or diapers?  and like they show a lady roll over on bed and theres a blood spot!!!!!! wtf??? did anyone see this crap???

Are you sure you weren't dreaming?  :wub:

You naughty boy.  :nono:

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Are you sure you weren't dreaming?  :wub:

no. its shocking!!!! i was like whut??? :shocking:

6 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

no. its shocking!!!! i was like whut??? :shocking:

And then the obnoxious Shamwow guy showed up...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I almost started a thread to ask who is excited about the new show Chad.  they are pushing that one hard.

I think Chad is a tranny and that's why.  

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

I think Chad is a tranny and that's why.  

you are a sad person..try to be happier.

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you are a sad person..try to be happier.

Nothing sad about it.  Watching the commercials my guess is that's a tranny.  I'm curious though, why is that observation sad to you?

Watching UCLA vs Michigan.  Pretty good game but as soon as its over I ain't watching CBS or NBC or ABC.  

Times have changed.  Those channels are for sports only these days. The sit coms , drama's and thriller shows are horrible.  3rd rate acting and writing.  

11 hours ago, fandandy said:

And then the obnoxious Shamwow guy showed up...

Use it on Dolphin Jizz....Jerk off your dog with it...etc etc

Best parody evah on the interwebs :first:

SEAL team is good. Or was three years ago when I last watched. 

Still kind of beats of s*** out of any competition show out there.

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Nothing sad about it.  Watching the commercials my guess is that's a tranny.  I'm curious though, why is that observation sad to you?

its not a tranny, its Nassim Pedrad from SNL.  it is like you are looking for something to be angry about.

• Sad 1

in the soviet union, state-controlled tv was programmed propaganda designed to support the regime.  it had a political slant to get the message out their masters wanted their subjects to consume and nobody watched. there was no effort in it, if offended everyones sensibilities, and outright sucked.  but they kept aproducing it for 50 years until the regime collapsed.

the US comic industry has been destroyed by awful writing and production as well.  most fans of comics buy manga from japan from what i understand since they are out there trying to just produce good work without an agenda.

On 3/29/2021 at 10:05 PM, KSB2424 said:

I'm done watching TV. So much bull shlt. Im just buying bitcoin and growth stocks.

55 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

in the soviet union, state-controlled tv was programmed propaganda designed to support the regime.  it had a political slant to get the message out their masters wanted their subjects to consume and nobody watched. there was no effort in it, if offended everyones sensibilities, and outright sucked.  but they kept aproducing it for 50 years until the regime collapsed.

This my home country and true, but Russians just put up with government and preserve. Americans know little about true suffering. Suffering part of Russian culture. We love Trump. 

I saw there was a new Twilight Zone on Netflix and checked it out.  The first episode about a standup comic was pretty good.   The second was kind of a remake of the old Shatner episode on a passenger jet without the monster so that was not good.  The third one said a woman had a camcorder that would turn back time so I checked it out.

The story was about a one dimensional fat racist cop that terrorized a lady and her college bound son.  The cop called them you people, colored and said your boy a couple times.  He asked her how she could afford her car.  He would pull his gun to kill them for not using a turn signal, talking back or something stupid.  Each time she would reverse time and try something different.  He shot the kid for trying to produce the bill of sale on the car.  It sucked so bad I turned it off about 25 or 35 minutes into it.   I never went back for ep 4.

I dont understand how some people watch so much TV.  Not why but how.  Im amazed on how many hours some people spend on watching tv. Ill talk to some friends and theyve seen seasons 1 and 2 of this.  Just binged a season of this.  Will talk about some finish to a hockey game from the night before.  Know all the Docs on netflix.  Just streamed a new movie. 

I have no idea how people have that much time for TV.   Maybe people multitask better than me.  But by the time I surf the interwebs a bit and watch some sports there is zero time to watch hours of shows.  

When I was off 2 months for covid all I could muster up is a binge of ozark and sucked into the tiger king series.  Some people could do that in a weekend.

24 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I dont understand how some people watch so much TV.  Not why but how.  Im amazed on how many hours some people spend on watching tv. Ill talk to some friends and theyve seen seasons 1 and 2 of this.  Just binged a season of this.  Will talk about some finish to a hockey game from the night before.  Know all the Docs on netflix.  Just streamed a new movie. 

I have no idea how people have that much time for TV.   Maybe people multitask better than me.  But by the time I surf the interwebs a bit and watch some sports there is zero time to watch hours of shows.  

When I was off 2 months for covid all I could muster up is a binge of ozark and sucked into the tiger king series.  Some people could do that in a weekend.

The only time I watch anything is when I am working no the website.  I have to watch something lite that I do not have to follow what is going on so it is usually some sitcom from 20 years ago that I have seen before so I do not feel I have to watch something.  The only sports I watch anymore is Steelers football. 

20 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Oh and do squats. Free way to keep testosterone up, especially for the aging crowd here (myself included)

Squats in particular, or are you just saying any type of weightlifting type exercise, but that's what you prefer?  🤔

52 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Squats in particular, or are you just saying any type of weightlifting type exercise, but that's what you prefer?  🤔

Squats specifically. Working out in general will do it, but squats use up so many muscle groups that its the most efficient way to increase T levels