Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Hot Crazy Matrix

Its not that people are crazy.  Its that they are ruled by their emotions.  Emotions will override their logic.  And both sexes suffer from this.  What's surprising is a vast majority of them fully know and understand they are ruled by their emotions but cannot help themselves and are too embarrassed to admit it.  Inside their own head, they are often like "I can't believe I cannot stop myself from acting this way!"

Probably the closest (the rational) people come to experiencing this is being unable to sleep at night because something scared you.  You KNOW there is nothing wrong.  You know its perfectly OK to sleep.  But you read, watched or heard a scary story and now you cannot sleep.  Your emotions are in control of you.  Now imagine you are that way about EVERYTHING in life ALL DAY EVERY DAY.  And you know it and can do nothing about it.

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Its not that people are crazy.  Its that they are ruled by their emotions.  Emotions will override their logic.  And both sexes suffer from this.  What's surprising is a vast majority of them fully know and understand they are ruled by their emotions but cannot help themselves and are too embarrassed to admit it.  Inside their own head, they are often like "I can't believe I cannot stop myself from acting this way!"

Probably the closest (the rational) people come to experiencing this is being unable to sleep at night because something scared you.  You KNOW there is nothing wrong.  You know its perfectly OK to sleep.  But you read, watched or heard a scary story and now you cannot sleep.  Your emotions are in control of you.  Now imagine you are that way about EVERYTHING in life ALL DAY EVERY DAY.  And you know it and can do nothing about it.

Yes everyone is controlled by their emotions to some degree, but it blocks most women from forming any rational thought once the slightest negative hit to their emotions happens. The slightest feeling of sadness from the smallest thing, then thats it. Don't even bother throwing around logic because it has no place when feelings are involved

8 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yes everyone is controlled by their emotions to some degree, but it blocks most women from forming any rational thought once the slightest negative hit to their emotions happens. The slightest feeling of sadness from the smallest thing, then thats it. Don't even bother throwing around logic because it has no place when feelings are involved

That's called being ruled by your emotions.

people who do not gossip are not crazy. its a telltale sign as rational people have no use for gossip and see it as destructive.   if you want to get married, find a girl that does not gossip.  thats a keeper. of course, if you gossip, you are likely crazy.  its also one of the founding tenants of the bible.  9th commandment is do not gossip.  you can throw away the bible if you want but you are gonna screw up your life without its lessons.

life is REALLY easy when you eliminate gossipers.  thats why it was important  enough to be 1 of the first 10 rules.

The bible teaches you how to live.  Be humble. Don't gossip.  Surround yourself with people like that.  Then idiots think the bible is uncool, go off and be shiitty, surround themselves with arrogant jerks that gossip and are crappy to each other, then one day they look around and say "wow everyone is a piece of shiit and all women are crazy!"  No you moron, you CHOSE that lifestyle.  Deal with it.  Don't blame society for YOUR personal fock ups.