Mike FF Today

NFL Draft Contest - Results Posted

Up and rolling for 2021. 👍

Predict the top ten selections in the NFL Draft, answer the 5 bonus questions. Contest entry is free!

Deadline to enter is Thursday, 4/29/21; 30 minutes before the draft begins.

Let me know if you think I left out any potential top 10 players in the pool.

Good luck! 

Thanks much Mike!

My high quality FFToday T-shirt I won a few years back in this contest is well worn. 

Mike is there any chance there will be an opportunity in the future to get another one??

I know that they are rarer than a bitcoin...

🤐

11 hours ago, Smileseers said:

My high quality FFToday T-shirt I won a few years back in this contest is well worn. 

Mike is there any chance there will be an opportunity in the future to get another one??

🤐

Well, I don't have any in-stock at the moment. My guess is there will be an opportunity at some point in the future, but not anytime soon. ☹️

On 4/19/2021 at 9:10 PM, Smileseers said:

🤐

I still wear my t-shirt, and it still fits!......and, I still use the FFToday plastic glasses I received from Mike!

Can I safely assume that the answer to Bonus Question #1 is a team that trades up "after your 7:30 EDT" response deadline? And, what is the criteria if 2 or more teams trade up, which is the correct answer then?

1 hour ago, robb said:

Can I safely assume that the answer to Bonus Question #1 is a team that trades up "after your 7:30 EDT" response deadline? And, what is the criteria if 2 or more teams trade up, which is the correct answer then?

Baltimore beat us to the punch, so you get a freebie. ✅ They are a CORRECT answer to bonus question #1... which can have multiple correct answers.

For better or worse...

1. QB Trevor Lawrence
2. QB Zach Wilson
3. QB Trey Lance
4. TE Kyle Pitts
5. WR Ja'Marr Chase
6. OL Penei Sewell
7. WR Jaylen Waddle
8. DB Jaycee Horn
9. QB Justin Fields
10. DB Patrick Surtain II

B1. Team to trade up: BAL
B2. First 3 picks QBs: YES
B3. Number of QBs: 5
B4. Pitts drafted before any WR: YES
B5. WR drafted first: Ja'Marr Chase

OK guys, the contest results have been posted.... and guess who's No.1? 😀 For the sake of prizes, my entry will be thrown out. We had a lot of certainty near the top of the draft and most of the bonus questions were quite easy leading to higher scores this year.

A big difference maker was the choice of Trey Lance or Mac Jones at No.3 to the 49ers as those who picked Jones ended up with a big fat zero.

Appreciate everyone joining in the contest! For those in the top 20, I'll email you individually about your prize.

Too funny, Mike... although I can't help thinking of Ferris Bueller changing his absences on the computer as the principal watches on. Nice job. Your street cred just got a boost.