Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Biden's attack dogs at it again

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Put the focker to sleep. 

Oh hell, put the dog to sleep too.

He's already asleep

• Haha 1

You would bite too if your owner was a liberal poosay that once played sidekick to a Kenyan. 

I thought that if a dog bites another person (even a nip), they are put down...  Or is that only for pit bulls?

1 minute ago, posty said:

I thought that if a dog bites another person (even a nip), they are put down...  Or is that only for pit bulls?

C'mon man!

Yeah, if this happened in the real world, the person who got “nipped” would be suing and the dog would have been put down already. 

• Thanks 1

His homeowners insurance company would tell him to put the dog down or get rid of it after the first one.  The second person should sue his ass off.  He is now liable.  

You can tell a lot about a person by looking at his kids and his dogs.  Fact.  Biden sucks.

Plus he's like brain dead and feeble.

Put the dog down. Humans are more important than any animal.  

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

You can tell a lot about a person by looking at his kids and his dogs.  Fact.  Biden sucks.

Plus he's like brain dead and feeble.

Still better than Kamala

Looks like the White House is exempt...

https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/president-bidens-dog-reportedly-poops-on-white-house-floor/

Major reportedly nipped a National Park Service employee on the White House South Lawn Monday afternoon, with the worker heading to a hospital as a precautionary measure.

The bite came just a week after Major, 3, returned to the White House following a brief banishment for chomping down on a security guard.

A spokeswoman for Washington, DC’s Humane Rescue Alliance, which takes legally-required reports on dog-biting incidents from Beltway residents, told The Post that the White House is exempt from the requirement.

“As with foreign embassies in our city, we have no jurisdiction over what happens at the White House or the surrounding grounds, which is secured federal property,” said Samantha Miller, when asked whether Major’s two bites had been reported to the organization.

I guess they also took a sh!t outside the Diplomatic Room.  These mutts are about as bright as Biden.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Put the dog down. Humans are more important than any animal.  

We see where that got Derek Chauvin. 

8 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I guess they also took a sh!t outside the Diplomatic Room.  Thes mutts are about as bright as Biden.

Are they positive it wasnt Biden's poo and then he just blamed the dog?

Are we talking about the FBI in this thread too?

38 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Hah.  I just saw the article and was about to post the same thing.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Hmm. maybe he forgot his Depends? 

The poor dog is probably thinking "what else do I have to do in order for this crazy old man to set me free???" 

• Haha 1

We all know if Trump had a German Shepard there would be Nazi worked into the story. Leftist scum wouldn’t be able to resist. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We all know if Trump had a German Shepard there would be Nazi worked into the story. Leftist scum wouldn’t be able to resist. 

Or some angle about police dogs and how insensitive it all is to minorities who as we all know are the most likely to be mauled by said dogs because muh racism!!!

14 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Or some angle about police dogs and how insensitive it all is to minorities who as we all know are the most likely to be mauled by said dogs because muh racism!!!

Good point. Bull Connor blah blah. So hateful. 

There's gotta be a youtube streamer out there making fun of Biden and his dog problems by now right?  Any links?

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

There's gotta be a youtube streamer out there making fun of Biden and his dog problems by now right?  Any links?

Hopefully, a reenactment will be on Saturday Night Live this week.  Biden's in the basement, the dogs are upstairs by the door whining to be let outside, he hollers at them, Ok, Hold on, I'm coming, and then spends the next hour and a half attempting to climb the stairs as they sh!t all over the floor...

On 3/31/2021 at 7:19 AM, posty said:

You can't say that anymore!

You have to call them Asians.

Nip. Shheesh!

• Haha 1