Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How was someone like AOC elected? Who the fock voted for her?

I tell those dummies at FBG this all the time.   

I sincerely believe there is a fundamental difference between liberals and conservatives.

Liberals NEED to be led.....Where as conservatives really just want our elected reps doing what WE want.

And when liberals wanna be led by the AOC's and Talib's of the world, they not only show how gullible they are, but how intelligently weak they are as well.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I tell those dummies at FBG this all the time.   

I sincerely believe there is a fundamental difference between liberals and conservatives.

Liberals NEED to be led.....Where as conservatives really just want our elected reps doing what WE want.

And when liberals wanna be led by the AOC's and Talib's of the world, they not only show how gullible they are, but how intelligently weak they are as well.

While I agree with you 100%, I would say the same for people that are into religion hardcore

20 minutes ago, edjr said:

While I agree with you 100%, I would say the same for people that are into religion hardcore

TOTALLY agree with that.   Totally.

26 minutes ago, edjr said:

This is bullshlt. I don't believe everything I hear from anyone. 

I’ve tamped down my atheism 99%, maybe 100%. While I can do without the hellfire and damnation stuff, I don’t need the invisible man in the sky to hurl thunderbolts my way to keep me in line, and I’m not ‘spiritual’ in any way, I realize that widespread atheism is the culprit that opened the door for all the moral relativism that we have now to flood in. Now the fundamentalist cult of woke have their own morality and religious fervor as well as the sense of belonging and community that normally a church would provide. As far as I’m concerned, bring back the Bible thumpers, they’re a hundred times less dangerous or irritating.

• Thanks 1

I’m speechless.  This is the liberal leadership of the present, let alone the future.  :( 

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’m speechless.  This is the liberal leadership of the present, let alone the future.  :( 

Two Ignorant Women, coming to a theater near you. 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Did you notice that AOC is working on her Kamala Kackle?  I’m afraid that is becoming a thing.  :( 

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Did you notice that AOC is working on her Kamala Kackle?  I’m afraid that is becoming a thing.  :( 

Yes I did. First thing that came to mind. I'll never understand that whole cackle technique and why they do it. 

And then there was the "10 trillion dollars may seem like an eye-popping number to some people, but...." comment.

SOME people? What a destructive ditz.

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yes I did. First thing that came to mind. I'll never understand that whole cackle technique and why they do it. 

And then there was the "10 trillion dollars may seem like an eye-popping number to some people, but...." comment.

SOME people? What a destructive ditz.

I’m sad to say at this point I hope she is using the Trump “Art of the Deal” and settles for 5 or 6 trillion.  :( 

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

She actually said the bill will create “tens of millions union jobs”. She’s beyond clueless.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

She actually said the bill will create “tens of millions union jobs”. She’s beyond clueless.

Hell, it will probably create jobs on other planets in other universes. It's a dream come true.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

She’s not lying. Read the PROs act. It’s California AB5 on steroids. It would eliminate independent contractors and force franchisees to be employed by the franchiser. 

19 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

She’s not lying. Read the PROs act. It’s California AB5 on steroids. It would eliminate independent contractors and force franchisees to be employed by the franchiser. 

Eliminating people's jobs will create jobs. creepy joey said that about the pipeline workers that he put out of work. They can now go and figure out how to start over in another trade.

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

For those who didn't click on the article.

She’s the queen of Twitter — but less successful at lawmaking.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was among the least effective members of the last Congress according to a new survey from the nonpartisan Center for Effective Lawmaking — a joint project of Vanderbilt University and the University of Virginia.

AOC introduced a total of 21 bills which the center defined as “substantive” — but that is where the story ends. Her legislation received no action in committees, no floor votes, and none ever became law, according to the center, which takes its data from Congress.gov.

When looking at the legislative effectiveness of all congressional Democrats, AOC was ranked 230th out of 240 Democrats. Among the 19 Dem lawmakers from New York state, she ranked dead last.

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Tucker is the man. And he’s so right. We live in a time where a half wit like AOC who went to an expensive private school, grew up in an affluent area and yet has the gall to think she can speak for working people. Five years after leaving college she was a part time bartender at a Cantina. That’s the sum of her real world experience. It’s really weird if you think about it. And sad. 

On 3/31/2021 at 11:47 AM, Old School said:

I could see her actually winning as a candidate for POTUS.

Half this country is dumb enough to vote for her. 

Half of America voted for a reality TV show con man in 2016, so I actually thought Kanye had a chance in 2020. Even Matthew McConaughey wants to run for office.

AOC is actually a lot smarter than most politicians. If she wasn’t, she wouldn’t be hated/feared by the Republicans. If she was actually stupid, nobody would be talking about her - she’d be an afterthought. I could compare her to Ted Cruz - people on the left can’t stand him, think he’s an arrogant jerk and an idiot, especially with the Cancun trip and all his other stunts. But I think the guy is actually pretty smart even though I disagree with his politics. If politicians going against Cruz or AOC assume they are stupid, they will get rolled by them. They are the politicians the other side loves to hate.

Newbie being a fan of AOC is the least surprising news of the weekend.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

IF?!?!?

HOLY FOCK. What the hell was that? How could that dude keep a straight face? Is he looking for some money or something? I gotta steal this one.

creepy joe/kameltoe level stupid but with 2 minute longevity.