Utilit99

Tucker Carlson: COVID internment camps, coming soon to a country near you

Yep. It's real.

On Monday, the country’s prime minister, Justin Trudeau, outlined his government’s new corona regulations. Canadians hoping to return to their country must be tested before and after takeoff, he said, adding: "If your test results come back positive, you’ll need to immediately quarantine in designated government facilities. This is not optional."

"Designated government facilities." When this happens in other countries, and it does, we call those internment camps. Because this is Canada we’re talking about, a place we assume is passive and polite and Anglo to the point of parody, no one thinks to use that term. In fact, no one seems to think about it at all.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-covid-internment-camps-coming-country-near-you

This is really getting out of hand. We are taking 50 steps back.

Once again Tucker tackling the issues the leftist corporate media won’t. 

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised, this is Canada. A country that allows their guns to be confiscated and hides behind our protection. We should have invaded them a long time ago and taken their resources. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Tucker is a doosh.  its funny you all talk about lefties being triggered by the media.

Liberal at work here folks. Stand clear. You can see how hatred in the liberal mind clouds the truth as they care to see it. 

20 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Tucker is a doosh.  its funny you all talk about lefties being triggered by the media.

Reporting facts about Canada’s proposal on Covid makes him a doosh?

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

what ever facts are in there are fine, its all the dooshy things in there that make him a doosh.  

18 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Carlson threatens the liberal mind and liberal dumbasses no likey.

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Carlson threatens the liberal mind and liberal dumbasses no likey.

They hate him because  he’s so good at his job. So to counteract that they don’t ever watch him. 

Internment camps ... lol.

Cucker is such a clown. 🤡 

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Some of it seems a bit excessive, but it's pretty much just a hotel room right?   

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/welcome-to-the-hotel-of-last-resort-a-government-run-quarantine-facility-where-you-really-dont-want-to-be

Shoddy wifi and boxed hotel food, the horror!   The holocaust references are an insult to those victims.

Bullsh1t being taken against your will when you've committed no crime and sent away is straight out of the nazi/FDR book of government control.

This is absolutely wrong and very disturbing. How have we fallen so low.

Liberals see this story and have an issue with messenger... You people are the absolute worst.

When I read history books I always wondered how could people let these things happen. Why didn't they stand up against it.

Now I know. Back in 1930s I bet Tim hacks grandpa was saying "some of it seems excessive, but it's just the star of david patch right?"

42 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/welcome-to-the-hotel-of-last-resort-a-government-run-quarantine-facility-where-you-really-dont-want-to-be

Shoddy wifi and boxed hotel food, the horror!   The holocaust references are an insult to those victims.

Where did you see Holocaust references? 

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The left in this country and in Canada are the closest thing we've seen to nazis since the nazis. 

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

just dog whistles these idiots

Oh, so the internment hotels don’t exist? 

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

just dog whistles these idiots

Correct. TDS has taken over your minds. There is no cure. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

When I read history books I always wondered how could people let these things happen. Why didn't they stand up against it.

Now I know. Back in 1930s I bet Tim hacks grandpa was saying "some of it seems excessive, but it's just the star of david patch right?"

Yup, exhibit B, this herb idiot.

59 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I suppose you are also ok with putting a bunch of illegals in hotel rooms down near the border instead of helping legal US citizens that are homeless and sleeping in the streets of san francisco.   Just like pelosi and creepy joe are ok with it..

Oh the horror.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, so the internment hotels don’t exist? 

I think your use of Internment is cause Tucker told you so, and you follow well.

Some fools just listen to pelosi, crrepy joey, and kameltoe and ride on their every utterance. The people who care the least about this country and the most about self promotion and power. 

Great job libs. You have officially become the most docile group of people since the beginning of life. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where did you see Holocaust references? 

Utilit99 and Cdub

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Utilit99

Did you speak up when Trump and his voters were called Nazis and Fascists? I doubt it.  Spare us your faux outrage. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you speak up when Trump and his voters were called Nazis and Fascists? I doubt it.  Spare us your faux outrage. 

I voted for Trump

I wonder if MDC and the other Biden voters got all worked up when AOC referred to the detention facilities for migrants as concentration camps.

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yeah I think my grandpa would've said the genocide was excessive.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah I think my grandpa would've said the genocide was excessive.

You make a wonderful brown shirt. I would think the free education provided to you would have taught you and others like you this is a terrible overreach by the government. But apparently, I'm wrong. 

History does repeat itself. 

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I wonder if MDC and the other Biden voters got all worked up when AOC referred to the detention facilities for migrants as concentration camps.

Tim sat that one out. Must have got by him. 

APRIL FOOLS!