Utilit99

Tucker Carlson: COVID internment camps, coming soon to a country near you

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

I wonder if MDC and the other Biden voters got all worked up when AOC referred to the detention facilities for migrants as concentration camps.

I'm sure you guys did right?   Yeah I'd say that's not really an accurate description, but it's a lot better comparison than a hotel room:

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2019-06/OIG-19-47-Jun19.pdf

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2019-05/OIG-19-46-May19.pdf

But of course it doesn't seem like conditions have improved much under Biden - https://www.npr.org/2021/03/23/980290448/cbp-defends-conditions-at-border-detention-centers-amid-upsurge-in-migrants

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'm sure you guys did right?   Yeah I'd say that's not really an accurate description, but it's a lot better comparison than a hotel room:

But of course it doesn't seem like conditions have improved much under Biden - https://www.npr.org/2021/03/23/980290448/cbp-defends-conditions-at-border-detention-centers-amid-upsurge-in-migrants

At least they are being fed and have a place to stay. Fock the US citizens that are homeless. Am I right? High Five dude.

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What do you mean "you guys?"  Aren't you a Trump voter?

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

What do you mean "you guys?"  Aren't you a Trump voter?

"You guys" meaning all the GC conspiracy theorists.   Not all Trump voters are conspiracy theorists (but most conspiracy theorists are Trump voters).

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

"You guys" meaning all the GC conspiracy theorists.   Not all Trump voters are conspiracy theorists (but most conspiracy theorists are Trump voters).

What conspiracy? What was said that wasn't factual other than what the left  spews?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

:wacko:

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What conspiracy? What was said that wasn't factual other than what the left  spews?

I wasn't specifically referring to only this thread, but I'd repeat...comparing it to the Holocaust

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well, Trump voters were the ones who didn’t believe in the Russian election conspiracy, and that’s one of the biggest hoaxes ever. You lose this round. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I wonder if MDC and the other Biden voters got all worked up when AOC referred to the detention facilities for migrants as concentration camps.

When I voted 3rd party in 2016 some geeks said that was a vote for Trump. Now they don’t believe me. 

The only people getting worked up are the folks comparing mandatory short term quarantines to Nazi Germany.

Your buddies and Cucker got the vapors. 

45 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Damn, some of you make Chicken Little seem restrained.  :lol:

These posts are always hilarious to me. Are we supposed to forget how these people behaved the last 4 years? Self-awareness has never been a strong suit for your ilk though.

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

These posts are always hilarious to me. Are we supposed to forget how these people behaved the last 4 years? Self-awareness has never been a strong suit for your ilk though.

They are still afraid to the violent insurgency where a couple of yokels took selfies in the Capitol.  We darn near lost our country that day.  Not overreaction, that’s for sure.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

They are still afraid to the violent insurgency where a couple of yokels took selfies in the Capitol.  We darn near lost our country that day.  Not overreaction, that’s for sure.  :thumbsup: 

Well, you have to admit, that guy dressed up in a Hagar the Horrible costume was pretty frightening with him wielding his cell phone and all. 

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

should we now be preparing for the civil war in the us or the coming holocaust in canada?

• Sad 1

I love how Tucker gets all the cucks worked up. Lol.  

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I love how Tucker gets all the cucks worked up. Lol.  

I know right.  I am surprised how easily he drags along our geek club righties.

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Some of it seems a bit excessive, but it's pretty much just a hotel room right?   

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/welcome-to-the-hotel-of-last-resort-a-government-run-quarantine-facility-where-you-really-dont-want-to-be

Shoddy wifi and boxed hotel food, the horror!   The holocaust references are an insult to those victims.

It's just a hotel room that the people forced to stay in (and pay for) don't need or want. 

At the very least Canadumb should be picking up the tab for making people stay in a flea bag hotel. 

I'd tell them to fock off and go home. 

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It's just a hotel room that the people forced to stay in (and pay for) don't need or want. 

At the very least Canadumb should be picking up the tab for making people stay in a flea bag hotel. 

I'd tell them to fock off and go home. 

Do the people have to pay for their own stay for the 14 day thing?  It didn’t seem clear on that.  Honestly I was going to say the worst part to me was when they were apparently forcing EVERYONE to wait at an approved hotel at their own expense for their test results to come back.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do the people have to pay for their own stay for the 14 day thing?  It didn’t seem clear on that.  Honestly I was going to say the worst part to me was when they were apparently forcing EVERYONE to wait at an approved hotel at their own expense for their test results to come back.

You weren't surprised that if they have the chinese flu they were going to be sent to a government facility against their will after having to pay for their own mandatory hotel stay?

Imagine thinking 

1. Government kidnapping people is okay

2. Sending them to interment camp is okay

3. Forcing them to pay for it.

4. This camp has other people in it. Non sick people.

And all this is better then just letting them go home. How stupid does a person have to be to think any of this is good?

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How is that better then just letting them go home?

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Imagine thinking 

1. Government kidnapping people is okay

2. Sending them to interment camp is okay

3. Forcing them to pay for it.

4. This camp has other people in it. Non sick people.

And all this is better then just letting them go home. How stupid does a person have to be to think any of this is good?

It’s a hotel, not a “camp,” but pretty sure #4 isn’t true.   Unless you’re talking about the employees of said hotel.

Like I said, wasn’t clear on #3.  If true yes that’s bad (as is forcing people to pay for a hotel while they wait for a test result).

I also do think they should at least tell the family where they’re going.

Edit:  So yeah it’s probably easier to just make them go home.  Still doesn’t mean it’s at all similar to the Holocaust

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They have to pay for their stay until their test results come back. That's bad enough. 

I doubt the government is going to foot the bill for an additional 14 days if they test positive. 

How about they charge people to bus them to their homes and they can quarantine at home for 14 days. Seems reasonable to me. 

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s a hotel, not a “camp,” but pretty sure #4 isn’t true.   Unless you’re talking about the employees of said hotel.

Like I said, wasn’t clear on #3.  If true yes that’s bad (as is forcing people to pay for a hotel while they wait for a test result).

I also do think they should at least tell the family where they’re going.

Edit:  So yeah it’s probably easier to just make them go home.  Still doesn’t mean it’s at all similar to the Holocaust

It's a camp. And yes a hotel can be the site of a camp.

Yes I'm talking about the focking employees and the people who falsely tested positive.

The problem with people like you is you can't think one step ahead. The holocaust didn't just happen right away. It was done step by step. Little by little a person's dignity and life was taken away.

Two weeks to flatten the curve

Stay home and don't see your family

No entry into a place of business unless you wear a mask.

If the business doesn't enforce the rule the government will come down on it with their full weight.

Test positive and we send you to a camp

Don't get vaccinated the government strips you of the right to move about freely

National registry (star of david)

Don't get your kids vaccinated the government takes them away.

Disagree with the party and you're an extremist.

You and your family get packed up and go on a little train ride. You know, for everyone's safety.

Government tyranny doesn't happen overnight it happens little by little and with the cooperation of people... just... like... You...

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They have to pay for their stay until their test results come back. That's bad enough. 

I doubt the government is going to foot the bill for an additional 14 days if they test positive. 

How about they charge people to bus them to their homes and they can quarantine at home for 14 days. Seems reasonable to me. 

Or we let people go home because covid isn't a deadly virus. The government's reaction to sure has though.

And the brown shirts keep cheering them on. 

It's disgusting and I truly fear for the whole world.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Or we let people go home because covid isn't a deadly virus. The government's reaction to sure has though.

And the brown shirts keep cheering them on. 

It's disgusting and I truly fear for the whole world.

I agree. I mean, they had to test negative to get on the plane home in the first place. How about we let them be on their way? 

Just now, 5-Points said:

What about tracking them via a contact tracing phone app?  How would you feel about that?  Countries like South Korea did that and were able to keep covid cases mostly to a minimum.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What about tracking them via a contact tracing phone app?  How would you feel about that?  Countries like South Korea did that and were able to keep covid cases mostly to a minimum.

How about the government not tracking it's people on every move they make?

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

:nono:

If you sign up for it, fine but I'm not in favor of the .gov tracking people who aren't on parole or probation. 

Fock Trudeau! ( Fidel Jr. )

49 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No surprise the brown shirt loves 1984 surveillance

24 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No surprise the brown shirt loves 1984 surveillance

So you don’t have a cell phone then?  You’re probably already being tracked

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you don’t have a cell phone then?  You’re probably already being tracked

And then the brown shirt changes the question. 

Of course I'm being tracked and I'm positive I'm on a couple list. I know how phones and other electronics spy on the consumer.

That doesn't mean I'm going to download mein fuhrer's tracking app. For what porpoise? So they can go scare the the liquor store guy for daring to allow me to purchase a bottle of bourbon without a mask?

No thanks. Big brother bis here but that doesn't mean I'm just download the app for it.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

And then the brown shirt changes the question. 

Of course I'm being tracked and I'm positive I'm on a couple list. I know how phones and other electronics spy on the consumer.

That doesn't mean I'm going to download mein fuhrer's tracking app. For what porpoise? So they can go scare the the liquor store guy for daring to allow me to purchase a bottle of bourbon without a mask?

No thanks. Big brother bis here but that doesn't mean I'm just download the app for it.

I don’t think it should be used for everyone.

But if you’re arguing against making people that are confirmed positive after air travel stay in a hotel so that they can go home instead, shouldn’t the government be able to confirm that they actually quarantine?

Tucker is basing his every action on becoming the star of Trump's New Media empire. The only problem is, Trump will never get there. But they're still a handful of fringe sites where Tucker will end up talking to a sock puppet.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Tucker is basing his every action on becoming the star of Trump's New Media empire. The only problem is, Trump will never get there. But they're still a handful of fringe sites where Tucker will end up talking to a sock puppet.

I don't think creepy joey will talk to him. So...no sock puppet available unless the slut kameltoe will talk with him.:dunno:

Why don't you try something original for a leftist douche, tell us how Carlson is wrong in what he is saying instead of just saying dumb shlt like you always do.