Utilit99

Tucker Carlson: COVID internment camps, coming soon to a country near you

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

They are still afraid to the violent insurgency where a couple of yokels took selfies in the Capitol.  We darn near lost our country that day.  Not overreaction, that’s for sure.  :thumbsup: 

Are you serious? Or being sarcastic? 

I mean, unless you've buried your head in the sand, there's a s*** ton of video evidence and testimony and victim statements and even the perpetrators OWN confessions. Nobody informed is saying it's a couple of guys who took selfies.

Jesus..

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I mean, unless you've buried your head in the sand, there's a s*** ton of video evidence and testimony and victim statements and even the perpetrators OWN confessions. Nobody informed is saying it's a couple of guys who took selfies.

Jesus..

That guy in the viking outfit was the worst. He was armed and ready to take a selfie!!

He was definitely the ring leader. I wonder if he supplied all the selfie weapons that were used by the others. Oh the horror. 

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Tucker is basing his every action on becoming the star of Trump's New Media empire. The only problem is, Trump will never get there. But they're still a handful of fringe sites where Tucker will end up talking to a sock puppet.

You never watch him. If you did you would know he’s not all that infested in Trump. You guys are funny. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Jesus..

many heads deeply up their asses with that take around here

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's a camp. And yes a hotel can be the site of a camp.

Yes I'm talking about the focking employees and the people who falsely tested positive.

The problem with people like you is you can't think one step ahead. The holocaust didn't just happen right away. It was done step by step. Little by little a person's dignity and life was taken away.

Two weeks to flatten the curve

Stay home and don't see your family

No entry into a place of business unless you wear a mask.

If the business doesn't enforce the rule the government will come down on it with their full weight.

Test positive and we send you to a camp

Don't get vaccinated the government strips you of the right to move about freely

National registry (star of david)

Don't get your kids vaccinated the government takes them away.

Disagree with the party and you're an extremist.

You and your family get packed up and go on a little train ride. You know, for everyone's safety.

Government tyranny doesn't happen overnight it happens little by little and with the cooperation of people... just... like... You...

So you’re saying you think Canada is gradually preparing for genocide?

In regards to the employee comment, I’m sure they have a choice in working there.  You know non-sick medical professionals are around covid patients too right?  The hotel industry was devastated by covid and would have been regardless of government restrictions, if anything this requirement is probably giving them a job they might not have had otherwise.  Besides, wouldn’t you consider the employees to be “brownshirts”?

10 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

many heads deeply up their asses with that take around here

It was bad. But our government was never in danger of being overthrown, like the left portrays. You can start owning your own a-holes any day now. 

56 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not all tyrannical govts end in genocide. It’s probably not the end game this go around 

14 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's a camp. And yes a hotel can be the site of a camp.

Yes I'm talking about the focking employees and the people who falsely tested positive.

The problem with people like you is you can't think one step ahead. The holocaust didn't just happen right away. It was done step by step. Little by little a person's dignity and life was taken away.

Two weeks to flatten the curve

Stay home and don't see your family

No entry into a place of business unless you wear a mask.

If the business doesn't enforce the rule the government will come down on it with their full weight.

Test positive and we send you to a camp

Don't get vaccinated the government strips you of the right to move about freely

National registry (star of david)

Don't get your kids vaccinated the government takes them away.

Disagree with the party and you're an extremist.

You and your family get packed up and go on a little train ride. You know, for everyone's safety.

Government tyranny doesn't happen overnight it happens little by little and with the cooperation of people... just... like... You...

Step 1. Find Slope.  

Step 2. Cover slope with oil

Step 3. Open slope to public. 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Not all tyrannical govts end in genocide. It’s probably not the end game this go around 

"Probably" lol

What could be the end game that would be worthy of Holocaust comparisons?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

"Probably" lol

What could be the end game that would be worthy of Holocaust comparisons?

Why do we need to keep comparing current state to the Holocaust? I’m pretty sure the Jews appreciate that every time something occurs, they keep hearing how it compares to WW II. 🙄

The end game could be creating a working class; feudalistic type of society. 

Or there is no plan. 

This may surprise you, but no one knows the future.

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Why do we need to keep comparing current state to the Holocaust? 

Not sure, ask Cdub, Utilit99 and like 90% of the people that replied to Trudeau's tweet

10 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Why do we need to keep comparing current state to the Holocaust? I’m pretty sure the Jews appreciate that every time something occurs, they keep hearing how it compares to WW II. 🙄

The end game could be creating a working class; feudalistic type of society. 

Or there is no plan. 

This may surprise you, but no one knows the future.

Did you read any of the thread or even the title?

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Jesus..

Serious.  I’m not saying what they did was OK, but folks like you with TDS DEFCON 1 think that this was like an actual coup coordinated by satan hitler trump.  Then to back it up you post a thread with some total hack CNN journalist who wouldn’t know the word “objective” if Antifa wrote it on a Molotov cocktail and threw it at her.

But feel free to post your shiot ton of video evidence of how we almost lost our nation that day.  :thumbsup:  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Serious.  I’m not saying what they did was OK, but folks like you with TDS DEFCON 1 think that this was like an actual coup coordinated by satan hitler trump.  Then to back it up you post a thread with some total hack CNN journalist who wouldn’t know the word “objective” if Antifa wrote it on a Molotov cocktail and threw it at her.

But feel free to post your shiot ton of video evidence of how we almost lost our nation that day.  :thumbsup:  

Was this her? Was this at the capital? Wiff is just wiffing again...

• Confused 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pearl Harbor. 9/11. January 6

:nono: No comparison. That guy wearing his favorite dungeons and dragons costume who was armed with a cell phone was way worse. 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

In regards to the employee comment, I’m sure they have a choice in working there.  You know non-sick medical professionals are around covid patients too right?  The hotel industry was devastated by covid and would have been regardless of government restrictions, if anything this requirement is probably giving them a job they might not have had otherwise.  Besides, wouldn’t you consider the employees to be “brownshirts”?

I'm saying brown shirts like you are too stupid to see a country slip into a dystopian nightmare.

Which is painfully clear with your stupid follow-up above.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm saying brown shirts like you are too stupid to see a country slip into a dystopian nightmare.

Which is painfully clear with your stupid follow-up above.

So you do think Canada is gradually preparing for genocide then?

Just now, TimHauck said:

I think all the masks you wear have given you brain damage.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You look quite foolish.

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

There was no genocide in East Germany. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Not sure, ask Cdub, Utilit99 and like 90% of the people that replied to Trudeau's tweet

Some of us have opened a history book, Tim Brown Shirt.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

You look quite foolish.

I can assure you not as foolish as the guy comparing this to the Holocaust

41 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Some of us have opened a history book, Tim Brown Shirt.

Next time, after you open it, try reading it.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was no genocide in East Germany. 

East Germany didn’t exist until after the Holocaust, what’s your point?

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Liberals in thia country are as close to being nazis than any other group in the world.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Liberals in thia country are as close to being nazis than any other group in the world.

Well apparently Canada is worse, right?

Canada is liberal US north. I lived there for 3 years.

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It's just a patch fellas. All the jews need to do is wear the patch. It's not like they are being genocided.

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's just a patch fellas. All the jews need to do is wear the patch. It's not like they are being genocided.

Wow, you must really think Canada is getting ready to kill a lot of people.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Guys, they are kidnapping people for everyone's safety. Don't you want to be safe?

If I had told you half the sh1t that is going down now this time last year. You'd act the same way you're acting now. And some did try and warn us, but brown shirts like you just kept crying for safety.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

They aren't killing them. They are just detaining them against their will.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

They aren't killing them. They are just detaining them against their will.

He’s a troll

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t, but I also recognize that part of what makes the US great is our objection to totalitarianism.  Canada gave that up long ago, so now their PM can tweet that they are going to detain people for a few weekss and that this is not negotiable, and Canadians just not their heads.  As unfortunately do a growing number of Americans. :( 

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don’t, but I also recognize that part of what makes the US great is our objection to totalitarianism.  Canada gave that up long ago, so now their PM can tweet that they are going to detain people for a few weekss and that this is not negotiable, and Canadians just not their heads.  As unfortunately do a growing number of Americans. :( 

I already said it was excessive and agreed that they should probably be able to go home.  Just pointing out that Holocaust comparisons are laughable.  “Internment camp” isn’t quite as bad but it still seems to imply that they will be held there longer than the 14 days.

I already said it was excessive and agreed that they should probably be able to go home.  Just pointing out that Holocaust comparisons are laughable.  “Internment camp” isn’t quite as bad but it still seems to imply that they will be held there longer than the 14 days.

I would agree that the situation in Canada is not quite a holocaust.  Although they do have death panels, which are being extended to Covid19 if needed.  But don't worry, that's just old people, it won't affect you for a few years, depending on if and when they lower the age for "old".

https://financialpost.com/opinion/william-watson-covid-19-death-panels-come-to-canadas-health-care-monopoly

Honestly, for the 32617864912 times that the far left compared Trump to Hitler, I can't think of a thing Trump did which is as Hitler-esque as this Trudeau tweet/policy.  Prove me wrong.  :cheers:

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The people in east Germany lived a very different kind of life than those in west Germany. One was worse, without a genocide taking place.