Utilit99

Tucker Carlson: COVID internment camps, coming soon to a country near you

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The people in east Germany lived a very different kind of life than those in west Germany. One was worse, without a genocide taking place. 

When are you referring to?

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

When are you referring to?

You’re kidding me, right? There was only one time in history where there was an east and west Germany. They had a wall between them. Here’s your opportunity to learn. Look it up. 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re kidding me, right? There was only one time in history where there was an east and west Germany. They had a wall between them. Here’s your opportunity to learn. Look it up. 

Yeah, after the Holocaust ended and the Nazis were no longer in power.  So what does East Germany have to do with people comparing Canada putting sick people in a hotel to the Holocaust?

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, after the Holocaust ended and the Nazis were no longer in power.  So what does East Germany have to do with people comparing Canada putting sick people in a hotel to the Holocaust?

Exactly. The Nazis were no longer in power, and genocide went with them. And yet the East Germans lived a much worse life than those in the west, and there was no genocide. Why are you having such difficulty grasping this? 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. The Nazis were no longer in power, and genocide went with them. And yet the East Germans lived a much worse life than those in the west, and there was no genocide. Why are you having such difficulty grasping this? 

Yeah that’s probably a better comparison but I’m not grasping why you brought it up in the first place.  My complaint was with comparing the stuff in the OP to the Holocaust.  East Germany did not exist until after the Holocaust.

Nothing to see here. Just the brownshirts doing what brownshirts do.

On 4/3/2021 at 4:20 AM, TimHauck said:

Yeah that’s probably a better comparison but I’m not grasping why you brought it up in the first place.  My complaint was with comparing the stuff in the OP to the Holocaust.  East Germany did not exist until after the Holocaust.

The Soviet Union had death camps and executed germans in East Germany after WWII

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes

A study published by the German government in 1974 estimated the number of German civilian victims of crimes during expulsion of Germans after World War II between 1945 and 1948 to be over 600,000, with about 400,000 deaths in the areas east of Oder and Neisse (ca. 120,000 in acts of direct violence, mostly by Soviet troops but also by Poles, 60,000 in Polish and 40,000 in Soviet concentration camps or prisons mostly from hunger and disease, and 200,000 deaths among civilian deportees to forced labor of Germans in the Soviet Union), 130,000 in Czechoslovakia (thereof 100,000 in camps) and 80,000 in Yugoslavia (thereof 15,000 to 20,000 from violence outside of and in camps and 59,000 deaths from hunger and disease in camps).[113] These figures do not include up to 125,000 civilian deaths in the Battle of Berlin.[114] About 22,000 civilians are estimated to have been killed during the fighting in Berlin only.