Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Yet another great example of all the white supremacy...

Attack on asian woman.

Oh wait. They didn't mention the race. Then I saw the video. Sorry. No white involved.

Crazy. Usually it's white people who do this from what I am led to believe.

It was also mentioned on radio that people were taking videos of it but no one called 911. Or even tried to help.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/brandon-elliot-attack-asian-woman-new-york-city-man-arrested/

A homeless man on lifetime parole after serving time for killing his mother has been arrested in the brutal attack Monday on a 65-year-old Asian woman in midtown Manhattan. Police say Brandon Elliot, 38, was apprehended in a hotel where he was staying that's being used as a homeless shelter. The hotel is near the site of the attack. 

He was charged early Wednesday with two counts of felony assault as a hate crime, attempted assault as a hate crime, assault and attempted assault. If convicted, he could face up to 25 years in prison, the district attorney's office said.

56 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

How do you be on lifetime parole?

Kill your mother?

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Attack on asian woman.

Oh wait. They didn't mention the race. Then I saw the video. Sorry. No white involved.

Crazy. Usually it's white people who do this from what I am led to believe.

It was also mentioned on radio that people were taking videos of it but no one called 911. Or even tried to help.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/brandon-elliot-attack-asian-woman-new-york-city-man-arrested/

A homeless man on lifetime parole after serving time for killing his mother has been arrested in the brutal attack Monday on a 65-year-old Asian woman in midtown Manhattan. Police say Brandon Elliot, 38, was apprehended in a hotel where he was staying that's being used as a homeless shelter. The hotel is near the site of the attack. 

He was charged early Wednesday with two counts of felony assault as a hate crime, attempted assault as a hate crime, assault and attempted assault. If convicted, he could face up to 25 years in prison, the district attorney's office said.

Brandon Elliot sounds like a white guy name. Hence no description. 

15 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Brandon Elliot sounds like a white guy name. Hence no description. 

Focking guy stabbed his mother multiple times in the chest in front of a 5 year old sibling and after spending a bunch of time in prison was somehow released on parole and now he tried to kill some old asian chick. Or at lease pushed he down and was stomping on her. 

Hope he gets his chinese flu check that the libs want to include in the bills they are pushing in the senate. 

48 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Focking guy stabbed his mother multiple times in the chest in front of a 5 year old sibling and after spending a bunch of time in prison was somehow released on parole and now he tried to kill some old asian chick. Or at lease pushed he down and was stomping on her. 

Hope he gets his chinese flu check that the libs want to include in the bills they are pushing in the senate. 

I hope they give him a lethal dose of fentanyl. 

The racist attacks on Asians was mentioned on Twitter. I answered with China does more harm to Asians than any other race or country. Of course people didn't like that. Its part of the investing community. They will all invest in any Chinese company that can make them a buck and buy Chinese goods at every turn.

4 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Wait, the guy wasn’t shot and killed when they went to arrest him? Unpossible 

Maybe a social worker was walking by and instantly stopped the violence. :dunno:

11 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The racist attacks on Asians was mentioned on Twitter. I answered with China does more harm to Asians than any other race or country. Of course people didn't like that. Its part of the investing community. They will all invest in any Chinese company that can make them a buck and buy Chinese goods at every turn.

My lib BIL won't shop at Walmart because they don't pay people enough money, NOT because 90% of what they sell comes from Chinese slave labor. And he only buys Apple products made by the same slaves, working for a company that doesn't pay it's taxes and doesn't pay it's American employees enough money. Good guy, but he has the lib justification. 

It is time to accept the fact that everything is racist and/or white supremacy. We need to quit arguing with them and embrace it. 

22 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

My lib BIL won't shop at Walmart because they don't pay people enough money, NOT because 90% of what they sell comes from Chinese slave labor. And he only buys Apple products made by the same slaves, working for a company that doesn't pay it's taxes and doesn't pay it's American employees enough money. Good guy, but he has the lib justification. 

Honestly, even attempting to be an ethical consumer anymore is impossible. They're all scumbags focking over every single link in the chain. 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Honestly, even attempting to be an ethical consumer anymore is impossible. They're all scumbags focking over every single link in the chain. 

Agree 100%. Therefore choosing one scumbag company over another is ridiculous.  Although I will choose the one that employs more Americans every time. And that is Walmart.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

True. That’s why there needs to be targeted boycotts, just to hurt them for a little while. If you could get a few million people to boycott a company for a few moths you could hurt them a bit. They live for the stock price. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Agree 100%. Therefore choosing one scumbag company over another is ridiculous.  Although I will choose the one that employs more Americans every time. And that is Walmart.

I just bought a set of quick wrenches from channel lock because they were made in America. I try to buy made in America, but sometimes its too much of a hassle to even figure out if a product is made in USA

• Like 1