Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

So is the PS5 a hoax?

Between covid and the silicon shortage prices have tripled and chips are hard time buy.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Between covid and the silicon shortage prices have tripled and chips are hard time buy.

Yeah, I guess so. Probably just as well. It's better to wait on those units anyway until all the bugs are corrected.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, I guess so. Probably just as well. It's better to wait on those units anyway until all the bugs are corrected.

I do crypto gpu mining and I've seriously considered selling some of my gpus. I can get 3-4x what I paid for them.

If mining wasn't so profitable right now they would be gone, but I guess that's one of the reasons driving price.

It's real and have a friend and two looking for one. They done this crap before and bought them all up and sold for high prices on Ebay and etc. Now with everyone having stimulus money makes them even hard to get.

We have one, gave it to my son (7) for xmas. Still trying to get one for me. very hard fine. Have a ps4 pro, but the 5 is alive

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

We have one, gave it to my son (7) for xmas. Still trying to get one for me. very hard fine. Have a ps4 pro, but the 5 is alive

My PS4 now sounds like a fired up turbojet engine when I play games on it. 

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

My PS4 now sounds like a fired up turbojet engine when I play games on it. 

You won't believe how much faster the ps5 is. 

My son got his about two weeks ago and he had to send it back because the HDMI wasn't working and he had no display.  It just came back today.  I'm sure when he gets home, he'll be up all night on it.

4 hours ago, edjr said:

We don’t need can sizes for dudes. What the heck is 7 anyway? :dunno:

I've had one since December.

Frankly, you're better off waiting anyway. They are slowly getting the bugs worked out.

And there isn't much in the way of content made for it yet. Mostly just a bunch of ps4 games upscaled a little.

And the new controllers, while impressive, are fragile as fock. You will be replacing them every few months. 

I have a PS5 and Xbox series S. They are possible to buy.

You need to use one of those trackers that lets you know when they drop and then start trying to buy them.

The boat market has never been hotter. My friend has a boat dealership and says he can't keep new or used boats in stock. And there's a 6-month waiting list for some new boats.

• Sad 1

On 4/2/2021 at 11:51 AM, Utilit99 said:

Still can't get one. They came out almost 5 months ago. :dunno:

I got a PS5 AND a RTX 3080 from best buy on the same day about two months ago.   Couldn't believe it myself.  So, they ARE real.

5 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

The boat market has never been hotter. My friend has a boat dealership and says he can't keep new or used boats in stock. And there's a 6-month waiting list for some new boats.

FOCK!!!!!  FOCK FOCK FOCK FOCK!!!!

I sold my boat at the worst possible time and I have practically given up on finding a replacement. I check ALL of the sites 2-3 times a day for the last couple months and there is jack sh1t.  I sold my boat for 23k and am trying to buy back an equivalent boat for 40k, but it is impossible. One of many piss poor financial decisions in my life and while I could afford a new boat my wife would kill me if i purchased one. I think 40k is about my wife's limit for me to spend.

On 4/2/2021 at 1:29 PM, Twinsdad said:

My son got his about two weeks ago and he had to send it back because the HDMI wasn't working and he had no display.  It just came back today.  I'm sure when he gets home, he'll be up all night on it.

Who are you?  :huh:

Welcome back, assfuck :banana:

On 4/2/2021 at 11:51 AM, Utilit99 said:

Still can't get one. They came out almost 5 months ago. :dunno:

Latest rumblings are that the PS-6 will be out sooner than the 5. 

9 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Who are you?  :huh:

Welcome back, assfuck :banana:

Thanks cat-focker!

50 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Latest rumblings are that the PS-6 will be out sooner than the 5. 

:(