Fireballer

Shooting outside US Capitol

Thank god we have 20 thousand national guard there protecting the capitol!!!

Sounds like a car rammed two Capitol PD officers, and then they shot suspect.  The barriers here are permanent and not part of the post Jan 6 security.

https://news.yahoo.com/us-capitol-lockdown-vehicle-shooting-police-victims-173000580.html

In a statement, the U.S. Capitol Police said it was responding to reports that "someone rammed a vehicle into two USCP officers. 

"A suspect is in custody," the USCP statement said. "Both officers are injured. All three have been transported to the hospital."

Earlier, a message played over the loudspeakers inside the Capitol said that all buildings were being locked down “due to an external security threat” and staff members were told they could not enter or exit the buildings.

Footage shared on social media showed a helicopter landing at the Capitol and a person laying near a barricade outside.

🥊

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Locked down on the moon?

This is Ed you're talking bout here.  He lives on the moon

17 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

News is blaming Trump Supporters already. This also goes good for there new gun ban laws.

I used to tune in to this one xm station occasionally while driving. Progress Politics it's called. I got sick of the non stop Trump bashing so let it be after a while. Initially it was fun to listen to the nutcases whine incessantly. I stopped listening because the joke got old. 

So I figured since Trump has been out of the picture now for quite a while, I would give it a go to see how much they were praising creepy joey for all the destruction he is causing. Well, nope. I turned in on and within the first 3 seconds Trump's name was mentioned like 5 times and it just kept rolling. How all the problems going on today are Trump's fault 100%. The border, the chinese flu, people losing their jobs (the ones that creepy joey actually cut their jobs out on), etc. It's crazy how much blaming of things liberals can squeeze into 5 minutes. I'm sure it lasts indefinitely but after 5 minutes I couldn't listen anymore of their usual stupidity. 

more political theater I suspect 

OMG!!! A shooting in DC? Has that ever happened before? I mean, shootings never occur in democrat run cities.

I think we should jump to white supremacy conclusions. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Let's get rid of a couple more Dr. Suess books while we are at it.

One of the saddest attempts at CPR I've ever seen.  😂

Doesn't look like white supremecy to me. *graphic video*

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

#####. The officer has died now too. #####

769 homocides in Chicago alone last year. Not a peep about that. But THIS, pelosi announces that she needs the flag at half mast. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

769 homocides in Chicago alone last year. Not a peep about that. But THIS, pelosi announces that she needs the flag at half mast. :dunno:

Dude. I’m not ever talking politics- just saw an alert that an officer died in the incident and I said FOCK. 
I don’t even care about the homos in Chicago :wave:  :lol:

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

Dude. I’m not ever talking politics- just saw an alert that an officer died in the incident and I said FOCK. 
I don’t even care about the homos in Chicago :wave:  :lol:

That was my point. You pick and choose what innocent stranger you pretend to give a shlt about.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That was my point. You pick and choose what innocent stranger you pretend to give a shlt about.

I pick and choose what poster I don’t give a shiot about. There is only one. Want to guess who that is ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Mike Isles said:

I pick and choose what poster I don’t give a shiot about. There is only one. Want to guess who that is ?

Obviously yourself for not taking the time to learn things throughout your life.

46 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Obviously yourself for not taking the time to learn things throughout your life.

Ha. No dummy it was you. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Ha. No dummy it was you. 

So, you're saying you give a sh!t about me?  :)

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So, you're saying you give a sh!t about me?  :)

Why would I not give a shiot about you. We joke. We cool. At least I thought so. 

There is one other dude that I can’t remember but thinks I don’t like him because he didn’t like a song or something that I liked. I don’t even remember his name or the “situation”

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Follower of louis farrakhan.

So this story disappears in 3..2...1...

What story? Ban guns.

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Foiled again. I can smell the rubber burning from the CNN trucks pulling out from here.