Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hand

MLB Pulls All Star Game from Atlanta

Absolutely unbelievable. And of course the clowns at FFGuys support this terrible decision. Keep politics out of sports!

(I thought this deserved its own thread)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

rhis is the kinda crap that is gonna convince more and more people to try secession again.

• Haha 1

MLB making it very easy for people to not watch. 

I can't find any polling on the new Georgia voter law.  That must mean the numbers are pretty bad and the MSM will need to keep trying to scare voters by talking about how its Jim Crow and people will starve to death waiting to vote without food and water.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Florida is also looking to do a similar bill.

https://www.fox4now.com/news/election-2020/elections-local/florida-lawmakers-considering-election-law-changes

Actually republican legislatures in 33 states are trying to pass something along these lines. 

Good.

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I can't find any polling on the new Georgia voter law.  That must mean the numbers are pretty bad and the MSM will need to keep trying to scare voters by talking about how its Jim Crow and people will starve to death waiting to vote without food and water.

MUh WaTeR!!!! :cry:

• Haha 2

Since none of you live here and clearly have no idea what you are talking about, you all should really STFU. I hope every out of town business leaves. I moved here from NJ and it is fact that voter suppression and all sorts of illegal shenanigans are going on down here in Georgia. In NJ, they send out voter information. NO SUCH THING DOWN HERE. You have no idea where to vote, they change the polling location all the time. They change the times every single time there is a vote. In black areas, the voting boxes never work. You all are ignorant. Please mind your business. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Since none of you live here and clearly have no idea what you are talking about, you all should really STFU. I hope every out of town business leaves. 

Sure. 

If nobody was going to watch it in the first place, did it really move?

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

Since none of you live here and clearly have no idea what you are talking about, you all should really STFU. I hope every out of town business leaves. I moved here from NJ and it is fact that voter suppression and all sorts of illegal shenanigans are going on down here in Georgia. In NJ, they send out voter information. NO SUCH THING DOWN HERE. You have no idea where to vote, they change the polling location all the time. They change the times every single time there is a vote. In black areas, the voting boxes never work. You all are ignorant. Please mind your business. 

Yet white people can figure it out

Weird

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

This is rich 🤣

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This is looooooooooong past due. 

ETA - The RINOs won't do anything. They'll talk a tough game then fold when they have the power to make real meaningful change.

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

What are the voting boxes? The ones at the polls or the ones disbursed throughout the state? 

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

And even stupid me, the dumb Trump voter as I've been called by liberals, figured out how to vote. Are you saying black people don't know how to vote? Sounds kind of racist to me.

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

I live here in Liberty County GA which always votes Democrat.  In fact all local politicians register as Democrats and the winner of the Primary automatically wins the race if they get 50%.  When I moved here they said that no Republican would win a local race here so everyone runs as a D.  So we never have run into any of those things that you mention.   I know we are not Atlanta but I see a lot of the concerns as overblown.  Asking people that send in mail in ballots to provide ID seems perfectly reasonable.   

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And even stupid me, the dumb Trump voter as I've been called by liberals, figured out how to vote. Are you black people don't know how to vote?

hur hur hur studies show trump supports are the least educated folks out there. hur hur hur dumb trump rednecks. :lol:

I guess idiot trump supports are smart enough to get an ID and find their local polling place.

20 minutes ago, peenie said:

Makes you wonder how much Biden would have won by if not for muh fraud. :( 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Peenie cracks me up sometimes

She really is good for a couple chuckles every so often.

They allow the Braves to be franchise but they have a problem with Georgia. If you want to make s statement, revoke the franchise. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

They allow the Braves to be franchise but they have a problem with Georgia. If you want to make s statement, revoke the franchise. 

Move them to portland. They can then be proud.

I don't see how the GOP backs down on this.  Without these sorts of laws, you take away everyones vote because fraud is rampant.  We don't have a republic without them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Leave it to the GOP to propose something of substance when they KNOW they don't have the votes to pass it.  Fock them clowns.  It's all for show.

Just now, fandandy said:

Leave it to the GOP to propose something of substance when they KNOW they don't have the votes to pass it.  Fock them clowns.  It's all for show.

They love pulling this out for show. It's the game. Free pub and people like peenie buy into it. 32 billionaires own the league. You think any of them gives a fock about Georgia.  

I NEED SOME WAAAATEEERRR!!!!

I haven't had any for 5 minutes now. And I need food. Someone go get me a box of doughnuts NOW!!! 

I’d like to see this happen in all red states. We might be lucky enough to have the woketards and minorities move out along with them. 

The point isn't this specific law, the point is social media, corporate media, and big business strong-arming state legislatures.  It's bullshit.  Basically, we are now officially governed by the unelected.  

• Like 1

Didn't those jackwads learn anything from the NBA disaster of blm and the NFLs disaster of putting criminals names on the back of their helmets? Both those blew up in their faces and they had to tell the stupid players that they are costing themselves revenue.

Guaranteed, this will be the lowest rated all star game in MLB history. The suckwads they are catering to are too busy flying planes into the water and killing themselves at gedenr BS 'parties'. They don't watch sports. They watch soap operas.

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I’d like to see this happen in all red states. We might be lucky enough to have the woketards and minorities move out along with them. 

Seriously.  I invite all democrats to protest this new law by moving out of Georgia.

41 minutes ago, peenie said:

Of course you're going to provide specific excerpts from the Bill, compare it to verbiage in the current law, and explain how it suppresses voting, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

The point isn't this specific law, the point is social media, corporate media, and big business strong-arming state legislatures.  It's bullshit.  Basically, we are now officially governed by the unelected.  

The point is republicans did something. That's why so many Rino's are scared to do anything. The full weight of the media, cooperations, SJW, acidemia, alphabet law enforcement will come down on them.

I worry we've lost america to this BS

50 minutes ago, peenie said:

This site doesn't work in Georgia?  https://www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/MVP/mvp.do  It looks easy enough that a caveman could do it.  What do you want, someone to give you a piggyback ride to the polling station?

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Of course you're going to provide specific excerpts from the Bill, compare it to verbiage in the current law, and explain how it suppresses voting, right?

Well, she complained about the drop boxes, which didn’t even exist until this last election, they were allowed because of the China Virus. But of course she said they “never” work. This is what you get when the POTUS continually lies to the idiots that voted for him and didn’t even bother to stop when it’s pointed out he’s lying, even by the likes of the Washington Post. Joe don’t care.