Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hand

MLB Pulls All Star Game from Atlanta

I’m too stupid to vote. Thanks for helping me white liberal! 

Georgia has at a minimum, the third most prolific TV and movie production environment in the country. I really give them credit for that. They yoinkef one hell of a lot of money out of hollywood and the incompetent liberal state government.

MLB is just the start. If Georgia doesn't do a full 180 you like yesterday, Hollywood is going to shut down and move billions of dollars worth of projects.

God forbid Hollywood look less woke than the study old white guys who run Major League baseball.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Georgia has at a minimum, the third most prolific TV and movie production environment in the country. I really give them credit for that. They yoinkef one hell of a lot of money out of hollywood and the incompetent liberal state government.

MLB is just the start. If Georgia doesn't do a full 180 you like yesterday, Hollywood is going to shut down and move billions of dollars worth of projects.

God forbid Hollywood look less woke than the study old white guys who run Major League baseball.

And where exactly is Hollywood going to go that has no or low state tax and low operating costs? That’s the whole reason they are in Georgia. That’s stuff isn’t found in libtarted America, only in the free states. 

43 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The point is republicans did something. That's why so many Rino's are scared to do anything. The full weight of the media, cooperations, SJW, acidemia, alphabet law enforcement will come down on them.

I worry we've lost america to this BS

Why do you think big corporations go the woke route, despite some customers/audience lost?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And where exactly is Hollywood going to go that has no or low state tax and low operating costs? That’s the whole reason they are in Georgia. That’s stuff isn’t found in libtarted America, only in the free states. 

We had it for a while here in Michigan, but then our RINO governor saw it was actually costing us millions subsidizing those pedophiles.

Son you couldn't be more wrong. And you pick the wrong fight with the wrong guy. Look up George's sales tax. Then look up the number of states that don't have a sales tax. Not to mention George's incredibly farsighted tax abatement and incentive programs to bring the industry into their state.

not that this is anything new, but jesus, you really don't know what you're talking about do you? You just want to pick a b**** and bicker with people all day long. Facts be damned.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

We had it for a while here in Michigan, but then our RINO governor saw it was actually costing us millions subsidizing those pedophiles.

Exactly. It can only work on certain areas. Why would they leave California in the first place? Too expensive, that’s why. So where to next? Texas? Florida? The other wokeastans are too cold along with being too expensive.  Georgia should shrug their shoulders and tell them to go to Alabama if they don’t like to there. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I just want to quote this one for posterity. Apparently this dumbass thinks Georgia doesn't have a sales tax? 😆

3 minutes ago, naomi said:

Why do you think big corporations go the woke route, despite some customers/audience lost?

Good question I don't know. Clearly the base has spoken with their wallet and viewership, but they don't care. They continue to play politics

Just now, wiffleball said:

I just want to quote this one for posterity. Apparently this dumbass thinks Georgia doesn't have a sales tax? 😆

Lower than California’s or New York’s. And can you read? It quite clearly says “low”. Low and no are different. You’re funny. 

Lower than California’s or New York’s. And can you read? It quite clearly says “low”. Low and no are different. You’re funny. 

Somebody catch those goal posts. They're moving all over the place! Lol. Dumbass. 😆

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

8.9 versus 9.5. wowsers.

And you really think it's sales taxes that are driving the decision? What do you think the walking Dead makes most of its money selling t-shirts? LOL

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

California is #1 @ 7.25%

Georgia is tied with a few other states at #40-44th place @ 4.00%

20 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Good.  I hope Hollywood dries up and blows away.  Its unneeded.

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

8.9 versus 9.5. wowsers.

And you really think it's sales taxes that are driving the decision? What do you think the walking Dead makes most of its money selling t-shirts? LOL

Hey Beavis, you do know the difference between state tax and sales tax, right? This is funny now. Show me where I mentioned sales tax. Lol. 

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Good question I don't know. Clearly the base has spoken with their wallet and viewership, but they don't care. They continue to play politics

I'm at a loss too, but my best guess, which I'm not at all confident about, is they anticipate sporadic wide-ranging economic "relief" packages. The left side of the aisle is usually responsible for the broadening of those packages. The broader they are, the more opportunity for gain through devilish details. Playing backroom politics is possibly more lucrative than maximizing your customer/audience base. 

The simplest explanation would be they're playing to where they believe the critical mass (audience wise) is, or will soon be, with younger generations.

Just now, naomi said:

I'm at a loss too, but my best guess, which I'm not at all confident about, is they anticipate sporadic wide-ranging economic "relief" packages. The left side of the aisle is usually responsible for the broadening of those packages. The broader they are, the more opportunity for gain through devilish details. Playing backroom politics is possibly more lucrative than maximizing your customer/audience base. 

I can see that. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey Beavis, you do know the difference between state tax and sales tax, right? This is funny now. Show me where I mentioned sales tax. Lol. 

Crickets. Typical wiffle. Typical libtard. 

26 minutes ago, jonmx said:

California is #1 @ 7.25%

Georgia is tied with a few other states at #40-44th place @ 4.00%

Sadly, Wiffle doesn’t understand the different kinds of taxes that exist. Poor guy. 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Since none of you live here and clearly have no idea what you are talking about, you all should really STFU. I hope every out of town business leaves. I moved here from NJ and it is fact that voter suppression and all sorts of illegal shenanigans are going on down here in Georgia. In NJ, they send out voter information. NO SUCH THING DOWN HERE. You have no idea where to vote, they change the polling location all the time. They change the times every single time there is a vote. In black areas, the voting boxes never work. You all are ignorant. Please mind your business. 

Hey Peenie, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution retracted their comments on the new election law. Don't tell me you typed your rant without doing your own research like the AJC.

I say the all-star game ends up in D.C. Or maybe Mexico. What do you guys think? 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

He never mentioned sales tax. Wiffed again as usual

36 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

He never mentioned sales tax. Wiffed again as usual

Yeah, he hit the road. Typical. 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

A lot of actors and directors threatened to do just that with the abortion bill.  They backed off when it was deemed unconstitutional in the courts.  The thing is that it was kind of an empty threat because GA gives huge tax breaks to the big studios. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/01/why-hollywood-its-staying-quiet-about-georgias-new-voting-law.html

4 hours ago, fandandy said:

Leave it to the GOP to propose something of substance when they KNOW they don't have the votes to pass it.  Fock them clowns.  It's all for show.

Yeah, they've been pulling the stunt for far too long. Them in the ncaa. truth be told? If we weren't a nation of old white guys? They'd be hauled up on Rico charges faster than you could say collusion 

4 hours ago, fandandy said:

Leave it to the GOP to propose something of substance when they KNOW they don't have the votes to pass it.  Fock them clowns.  It's all for show.

Yeah, they've been pulling the stunt for far too long. Them in the ncaa. truth be told? If we weren't a nation of old white guys? They'd be hauled up on Rico charges faster than you could say collusion 

Wow. The waffling is amazing. But you have to love that all the mean girls prop each other up. Lol what state tax are you talking about? Let's play this one out buddy.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wow. The waffling is amazing. But you have to love that all the mean girls prop each other up. Lol what state tax are you talking about? Let's play this one out buddy.

Nah, you were just too eager and focked up. Read with your eyes, not your feelings. Or you really don’t know the difference between sales tax and state tax and how they are applied? I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was just your feelings/ TDS. You’re welcome. 

Nah, you were just too eager and focked up. Read with your eyes, not your feelings. Or you really don’t know the difference between sales tax and state tax and how they are applied? I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was just your feelings/ TDS. You’re welcome. 

Again, please do list. Income tax? Used tax? At valorem tax? Transfer tax? Local excise taxes? What exactly do you have in mind when you are babbling like an idiot as you usually do? Please, please please please be specific. Because I will own you up and down the board. Keep talking. 

Lol. Jesus, you guys are f****** retarded.

amazing thing is, it's pretty obvious that hardcore mag bastard had no idea what he's talking about when it comes to state taxes. but, just like Justin charge, he just wants to bicker back and forth because that's the only way he gets attention. I mean for f*** sake, what is your point? That Hollywood deserves more income? Jesus christ, you can't figure out whether you hate them or love them.lol

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Again, please do list. Income tax? Used tax? At valorem tax? Transfer tax? Local excise taxes? What exactly do you have in mind when you are babbling like an idiot as you usually do? Please, please please please be specific. Because I will own you up and down the board. Keep talking. 

Lol. Jesus, you guys are f****** retarded.

Uh, I said state tax. You said sales tax. I don’t know why, but you did. Why? Lol. 

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

amazing thing is, it's pretty obvious that hardcore mag bastard had no idea what he's talking about when it comes to state taxes. but, just like Justin charge, he just wants to bicker back and forth because that's the only way he gets attention. I mean for f*** sake, what is your point? That Hollywood deserves more income? Jesus christ, you can't figure out whether you hate them or love them.lol

The point is Hollywood went to Georgia for a reason. And that reason is lower taxes and operating costs, like I said earlier. You dispute that for some reason and went on about t-shirt sales or some shite. Tell me where I’m wrong again? You saved the posts, shouldn’t be hard. Lol. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The point is Hollywood went to Georgia for a reason. And that reason is lower taxes and operating costs, like I said earlier. You dispute that for some reason and went on about t-shirt sales or some shite. Tell me where I’m wrong again? You saved the posts, shouldn’t be hard. Lol. 

Well if one thing really short skippy, what were your comments about the tax rates? Lol. F****** moron.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh, I said state tax. You said sales tax. I don’t know why, but you did. Why? Lol. 

So again, what specific state taxes were you thinking of? LOL

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So again, what specific state taxes were you thinking of? LOL

The ones that you pay to the state when you earn money in that state. California and NY’s are quite high. HTH. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The ones that you pay to the state when you earn money in that state. California and NY’s are quite high. HTH. 

Wow. weak. This is why 99% of the time ignore you. And why somebody on this board just don't respect or acknowledge you. But keeping who You are. Whatever alias you are this week. Because apparently that's the only social interaction you get.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wow. weak. This is why 99% of the time ignore you. And why somebody on this board just don't respect or acknowledge you. But keeping who You are. Whatever alias you are this week. Because apparently that's the only social interaction you get.

Uh huh. Please, go on. You amuse me. 

51 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You need to look in the mirror.

• Like 1