Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Now that literally every Trump lawyer and witness has revoked their story

They are literally saying, well the American people shouldn't be so stupid as to believe the things that I said were fact. And Giuliani has said under oath repeatedly, we don't have any actual evidence of voter fraud. But it's funny how quite you guys get about that. Cuz should I spend a half a day digging up the threads about Dominion voting and all the other nonsense? Because it seems like you guys just kick the can down the road and pretend that never happened. Pretend that Trump never claimed that there were like millions of people that is inauguration pretend that there were more than two people taking selfies at the insurrection. I mean you guys are just f****** retarded. And it doesn't really seem worth the effort.

Thinking back to the old days where some of the equivalents backed bush without any kind of reservation. and then when it turned out they were all full of s***, they just sort of disappeared.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Wow. Because that wasn't expected. Simple-minded dolt. 

You realize your heroes are throwing you under the bus as being too stupid to understand that they were lying to you the entire time. Right? Jesus christ.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wow. Because that wasn't expected. Simple-minded dolt. 

You realize your heroes are throwing you under the bus as being too stupid to understand that they were lying to you the entire time. Right? Jesus christ.

Who are my heroes? Most of the guys who stormed the beaches at Normandy and fought on Iwo Jima are long gone. 

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wow. Looks like TDS is even causing liberal alcoholism.

You're talking about Rudy's lushed out witness at the court proceeding where he proceeded to fart all over the place?🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/12/03/melissa-carone-michigan-trump-giuliani-election/

Oh my god. No wonder you guys don't watch the news. It's amazing that SNL at its wildest impersonations can't exceed the stupidity of the people they're trying to lampoon. See, Sarah palin. And now this drunken loon!

No wonder you dorks are feeling disenfranchised. Who literally do you stand by as being your standard bearer these days?

Literally, the best defense of the people you have man humped over the last 4 years is, " well nobody would be so stupid as to believe us right?"

I guess they haven't spent much time on this board.lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tl/dr. TDS? 

Yep.  He shows up, cries about Trump, goes into hiding for a month, and then it's rinse and repeat.  Poor guy.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You're talking about Rudy's lushed out witness at the court proceeding where he proceeded to fart all over the place?🙂

Well, I was talking about you but, I didn't mean to hurt your feelers. Just tell telling the truth.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

They are literally saying, well the American people shouldn't be so stupid as to believe the things that I said were fact. And Giuliani has said under oath repeatedly, we don't have any actual evidence of voter fraud. But it's funny how quite you guys get about that. Cuz should I spend a half a day digging up the threads about Dominion voting and all the other nonsense? Because it seems like you guys just kick the can down the road and pretend that never happened. Pretend that Trump never claimed that there were like millions of people that is inauguration pretend that there were more than two people taking selfies at the insurrection. I mean you guys are just f****** retarded. And it doesn't really seem worth the effort.

Thinking back to the old days where some of the equivalents backed bush without any kind of reservation. and then when it turned out they were all full of s***, they just sort of disappeared.

With Watergate, the coverup was worse than the crime. 

It is congress' duty to investigate based on the heaps of testimony of fraud provided.  They are REQUIRED to open that investigation.  It is perfectly fair to begin a process of purging congress of democrat leadership for failure to investigate these claims.  When the GOP regains congress, they should expel the democrat leadership. No questions.  No debates.  Just expel.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

With Watergate, the coverup was worse than the crime. 

It is congress' duty to investigate based on the heaps of testimony of fraud provided.  They are REQUIRED to open that investigation.  It is perfectly fair to begin a process of purging congress of democrat leadership for failure to investigate these claims.  When the GOP regains congress, they should expel the democrat leadership. No questions.  No debates.  Just expel.

You do realize that there were like 60 different courts mostly with Trump appointed judges who threw that s*** out summarily right?

And the only reason that neither Russia nor Dominion b******* went forward was because of McConnell a Republican. You know that right?

It was in all the papers. but I'm pretty sure Alex Jones didn't cover that quite as well. So no wonder you're ignorant.

• Thanks 1

Seriously, just be honest here. All the b******* that you guys have thought about and posted about repeatedly? All the Dominion b*******? All the Kraken b*******? All the pedo pizza parlor b*******? literally every single person who asserted that has now come forward and said 'well nobody would be so stupid as to believe that!'

.. except the people that stormed the capital. And you.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Links to Guiliani saying there is no evidence of voter fraud and to any "they" out there who said " the American people shouldn't be so stupid as to believe the things that I said were fact."

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Links to Guiliani saying there is no evidence of voter fraud and to any "they" out there who said " the American people shouldn't be so stupid as to believe the things that I said were fact."

Thanks.

In a recent Pennsylvania federal case, Giuliani alleged “widespread, nationwide voter fraud” in his opening remarks. But under questioning from the judge, he retreated. “This is not a fraud case,” Giuliani later admitted. In the same case, Trump lawyer Linda Kearns said explicitly that she is “not proceeding” on allegations of fraud.

In a separate state case in Montgomery County, Pa., a judge asked Trump lawyer Jonathan S. Goldstein whether he was alleging fraud. “Your honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” Goldstein said. “And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the [Democratic National Committee] or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith.” The judge pressed Goldstein to answer the specific question: “Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?” To which Goldstein replied: “To my knowledge at present, no.”

In yet another state case in Bucks County, Pa., Trump’s attorneys signed a joint stipulation of facts that explicitly admits that they are not alleging fraud, despite the President and his lawyers’ repeated public claims, according to Marc Elias, a lawyer working for Democrats on election-related cases. The stipulation of facts reads in part: “Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots.” The stipulation also says

...key member of the legal team that sought to steal the 2020 election for Donald Trump is defending herself against a billion-dollar defamation lawsuit by arguing that “no reasonable person” could have mistaken her wild claims about election fraud last November as statements of fact."

Jesus Volt, you used to be better than this. Do your own f****** research.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/23/sidney-powell-trump-election-fraud-claims

13 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Sounds like TDS to me :dunno: 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

It's this really how you want to spend the waning days of your life, serious question?

:dunno:

thanks wiff for giving our geek righties another chance to show how deep their heads are up their asses.

• Like 2

Libtards: People that listen to Q are delusional morons and shouldn’t be listened to. 

Libtards: Check out what these former Q followers have to say. 

55 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

thanks wiff for giving our geek righties another chance to show how deep their heads are up their asses.

Rich.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Wiff adding a link.  There is significant evidence recently of a med change.

Well to be fair, his first link was from December 3, 4 months ago today, so that doesn’t mean they are current or relevant, let alone worthy of an “oh my gawd$#@!”.  :dunno:  

Deep down they all know Trump lost fair and square. Even Trump knows. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

Deep down they all know Trump lost fair and square. Even Trump knows. 

he didn't lose fair and square but its over

the scamdemic made sure he lost

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

...key member of the legal team that sought to steal the 2020 election for Donald Trump is defending herself against a billion-dollar defamation lawsuit by arguing that “no reasonable person” could have mistaken her wild claims about election fraud last November as statements of fact."

Jesus Volt, you used to be better than this. Do your own f****** research.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/23/sidney-powell-trump-election-fraud-claims

I use to be better than this because I got my information from a wide variety of sources, but I have significantly cut down on reading the news because it makes me ill, The MSM being particularly unreadable these days. I mostly just fock off playing computer games instead rather than watch as the country goes down the sh*tter.

So, I dug up the exact court filing in question, using duckduckgo obviously, since Google just links to MSM news outlets and I only trust primary sources. Now we can at least read the statement in context. It's written in legal mumbojumbo so I need to spend more time combing over it,. I don't have that time now, I am out the door for Grave Sweeping Holiday in China, but it starts on "page 20" of the briefiiing or 30 of the PDF. https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20520809-sidney-powell-court-filing\

I'll give it a going over when I come back.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm back.

Dear God, this bullsh*t has has much play in the MSM. They're all repeateing their own lies.

So, as I said repeatedly many times back, I never did understand the intricacies of the Dumb Onion voting machine rigging part of the election fraud. We had links in the releveant threads to Dr. Shiva, among others, going over what  had occurred, (and going over my head as well). What was obvious was that these people were really smart with computer stuff and seemed to know what they were talking about.

Nothing makes my eyes glaze over and my brain freeze more effectively than tech-jargon, I hate computer talk, but I did understand the jist of the point that was being made though, which was that the machines are easy to tamper with and somebody with a USB and access to the machines could screw up the counting. Allegedly, the CIA had requested machines that could be tampered with like this because they had wanted to fock with election results in Venezuela (just reporting what I heard). If such a thing had happened however, there was supposed to be some detectable evidence that it had. Also, and this part I did understand since I got an A in probability and statistics once upon a time ago, there was statistical anomalies that indicated how it was nearly impossible for such tampering to have not occurred.

Access to those machines, to try to detect if the evidence was there or not, was blocked. 

This should be pretty easy to prove or disprove in court. The Dumb Onion machines are either riggable or they are not. Mark 100 ballots, 60 for Candidate A and 40 for Candidate B. Run them through the Dumb Onion machine and see the 60-40 result. Then bring out USB guy, and give him five minutes to fock with the machine. Run those same hundred ballots through the machine again and see of he can get it to register -say- 55 votes for Candidate B and 45 for Candidate A. 

Voting machine integrity use to be a recognized problem for the liberal hacks before it wasn't.

-----

So anyway, now that we have Sydney Powell's court filling. Would you mind point out where she "revoked her story" as per your thread title?  Your Guardian link says that her argument is that "no reasonable person would believe her election lies," can you show me where that is, please?

This is, as far as I can tell, the relevant "no reasonable person" quote, it's from page 22/32:

---

"This makes sense, because “when a defendant provides the facts underlying the challenged statements, it is ‘clear that the challenged statements represent his own interpretation of those facts,’ which ‘leaves the reader free to draw his own conclusions.' When ‘the bases for … the conclusion are fully disclosed, no reasonable reader would consider the term anything but the opinion of the author drawn from the circumstances related."

----

Did I get the right passage? Admittedly, I did not read the whole thing, so it's entirely possible that the 'no reasonable person' line could be re-used somewhere else. Are you are presenting that as "revoking her story"  while your Guardian link presents it as "no reasonable person would believe her election lies?" The parts leading up to this are her lawyers making a case that she has a first amendment right to speak on these matters, the "no reasonable reader" line is referencing that the case she was making was her opinion based on the evidence she was presenting. Am I misunderstanding what her lawyer is saying here? Or are you regurgitating lies the media told you? Maybe elsewhere in the document, she makes the case that "no reasonable person would believe what she has to say,"  and I missed it since I skimmed to get here and didn't read past this point.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20520809-sidney-powell-court-filing\

Maybe you should consider thinking for yourself, looking into things for yourself, and stop being spoonfed lies from the MSM. Do you enjoy Tubgirling yourself with lies, just because you like believing those lies?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Here is as far as I ever got saying anything about elections.  I used to live in PA so I looked into this back after the election.  I am sure you already know all this but you asked what we think.

In Pa the law said you requested an absentee ballot or showed up to vote.  The Attorney General or State Sec of something (I do not remember) was supposed to oversee the election not change the rules.  From what I remember from reading back then the AG decided on his own to mail out ballots to everyone.  Covid balh blah.  You do not unilaterally ignore the law because of Covid but States like PA and others did just that.  I know this because my parents vote in person every time and got a ballot they did not request mailed to them.  They said Covid .. but even you know that they did it to benefit their own party.  I am not saying the Republicans would do differently given the chance. 

So the election comes out and Trump leads until the mail in ballots are counted then the Dems gain a landslide.   IMO those people that mailed in a ballot should have requested an absentee or showed up to vote in person.  We all know a bunch of people that did not normally bother to vote saw it get mailed to them and filled them out.   Does that prove the Trump would have won?  Nope.  But because Democrats did it and want so badly to nationalize the practice we all know that they know it benefits their party greatly  Neither party really care what the people think that much, they just want to hold power.  Even if they did not manufacture tons of absentee ballots and stuff the ballot box it is wrong.  So to me it may fall short of stealing the election but it is suspect and crooked.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'm back.

Dear God, this bullsh*t has has much play in the MSM. They're all repeateing their own lies.

So, as I said repeatedly many times back, I never did understand the intricacies of the Dumb Onion voting machine rigging part of the election fraud. We had links in the releveant threads to Dr. Shiva, among others, going over what  had occurred and going over my head as well. What was obvious was that these people were really smart with computer stuff and seemed to know what they were talking about.

Nothing makes my eyes glaze over and my brain freeze more effectively than tech-jargon, I hate computer talk, but I did understand the jist of the point that was being made though, which was that the machines are easy to tamper with and somebody with a USB and access to the machines could screw up the counting. Allegedly, the CIA had requested machines that could be tampered with like this because they had wanted to fock with election results in Venezuela (just reporting what I heard). If such a thing had happened however, there was supposed to be some detectable evidence that such a thing had occurred. Also, and this part I did understand since I got an A in probability and statistics once upon a time ago, there was statistical anomalies that indicated how it was nearly impossible for such tampering to have not occurred.

Access to those machines to try to detect if the evidence was there or not was blocked. 

This should be pretty easy to prove or disprove in court. The Dumb Onion machines are either riggable or they are not. Mark 100 ballots, 60 for Candidate A and 40 for Candidate B. Run them through the Dumb Onion machine and see the 60-40 result. Then bring out USB guy, and give him five minutes to fock with the machine. Run those same hundred ballots through the machine again and see of he can get it to register -say- 55 votes for Candidate B and 45 for Candidate A. 

Voting machine integrity use to be a recognized problem for the liberal hacks before it wasn't.

-----

So anyway, now that we have Sydney Powell's court filling. Would you mind point out where she "revoked her story" as per your thread title?  Your Guardian link says that her argument is that her argument is that "no reasonable person would believe her election lies," can you show me where that is, please?

This is, as far as I can tell, the relevant "no reasonable person" quote, it's from page 22/32:

---

"This makes sense, because “when a defendant provides the facts underlying the challenged statements, it is ‘clear that the challenged statements represent his own interpretation of those facts,’ which ‘leaves the reader free to draw his own conclusions.' When ‘the bases for … the conclusion are fully disclosed, no reasonable reader would consider the term anything but the opinion of the author drawn from the circumstances related."

----

Did I get the right passage? Admittedly, I did not read the whole thing, so it's entirely possible that the 'no reasonable person' line could be re-used somewhere else. Are you are presenting that as "revoking her story"  while your Guardian link presents it as "no reasonable person would believe her election lies?" The parts leading up to this are her lawyers making a case that she has a first amendment right to speak on these matters, the "no reasonable reader" line is referencing that the case she was making was her opinion based on the evidence she was presenting. Am I misunderstanding what her lawyer is saying here? Or are you regurgitating lies the media told you? Maybe elsewhere in the document, she makes the case that "no reasonable person would believe what she has to say,"  and I missed it since I skimmed to get here and didn't read past this point.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20520809-sidney-powell-court-filing\

Maybe you should consider thinking for yourself, looking into things for yourself, and stop being spoonfed lies from the MSM. Do you enjoy Tubgirling yourself with lies, just because you like believing those lies?

What a great read Volty. Nicely done. Poor Wiffleball and the rest that can’t see what is so clear. Ignorance is their bliss I suppose. 

6 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Here is as far as I ever got saying anything about elections.  I used to live in PA so I looked into this back after the election.  I am sure you already know all this but you asked what we think.

In Pa the law said you requested an absentee ballot or showed up to vote.  The Attorney General or State Sec of something (I do not remember) was supposed to oversee the election not change the rules.  From what I remember from reading back then the AG decided on his own to mail out ballots to everyone. Covid balh blah.  You do not unilaterally ignore the law because of Covid but States like PA and others did just that.  I know this because my parents vote in person every time and got a ballot they did not request mailed to them.  They said Covid .. but even you know that they did it to benefit their own party.  I am not saying the Republicans would do differently given the chance. 

So the election comes out and Trump leads until the mail in ballots are counted then the Dems gain a landslide.   IMO those people that mailed in a ballot should have requested an absentee or showed up to vote in person.  We all know a bunch of people that did not normally bother to vote saw it get mailed to them and filled them out.   Does that prove the Trump would have won?  Nope.  But because Democrats did it and want so badly to nationalize the practice we all know that they know it benefits their party greatly  Neither party really care what the people think that much, they just want to hold power.  Even if they did not manufacture tons of absentee ballots and stuff the ballot box it is wrong.  So to me it may fall short of stealing the election but it is suspect and crooked.

The bold part isn’t true. In PA they sent mail in ballot applications to every registered voter, not actual ballots.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Litterally the most misused use of the word litterally in history. Literally. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a great read Volty. Nicely done. Poor Wiffleball and the rest that can’t see what is so clear. Ignorance is their bliss I suppose. 

It's been a half a day, he's not likely to reply. Then he'll say the same thing again five months from now in a different thread, as if my post doesn't exist. This happens to me all the time, I put in a good couple of hours typing up something and getting ((crickets)).

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

The bold part isn’t true. In PA they sent mail in ballot applications to every registered voter, not actual ballots.

Strange but I spoke to my parents (Biden voters btw :()  and they both say they did not request a ballot. 

Either;

1. they wrote Biden on the app and sent it in.
2. It is different county by county.
3. They sent the request it in and forgot.
4. People just got a ballot automatically.  

I talk to them most every day so that is not why I called them.  It seems some States sent out ballots but I can not confirm that without looking it up

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

. This happens to me all the time, I put in a good couple of hours typing up something and getting ((crickets)).

I feel like that a lot too.  Never a couple hours though.   I often think I should have called myself Thread Killer.  

13 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Strange but I spoke to my parents (Biden voters btw :()  and they both say they did not request a ballot. 

Either;

I talk to them most every day so that is not why I called them.  It seems some States sent out ballots but I can not confirm that without looking it up

MDC often makes things up. 

2 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Either;

They probably requested a general election ballot when they voted in the primary and forgot about it:

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/taking-action/press-releases/voter-alert-receive-a-mail-in-ballot-without-requesting-one-check-your-status/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

They probably requested a general election ballot when they voted in the primary and forgot about it:

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/taking-action/press-releases/voter-alert-receive-a-mail-in-ballot-without-requesting-one-check-your-status/

I thought you celebrated your religious beliefs on religious holidays with your family. Why are you posting on Easter?

Plus you are stupid yet again. In my home we got 4 ballots for two of us. Two of them were in other people's name under our address. 

Keep trying peanut.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

In my home we got 4 ballots for two of us.

Did you and your mom send the extra ballots back?

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did you and your mom send the extra ballots back?

I bet my girlfriend is way hotter than your 🐮 wife.

MOOOOOOOOO...........OOOOL