Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The most honest three minutes in American television perhaps ever

And who would have ever thought that Aaron Sorkin would be the voice of the majority of Republicans?

• Sad 1

And probably last. I'm sure the same people who say that they're only a couple guys taking selfies who ransacked our capital are the same ones who would say there were only a couple guys who were shouting at the debate that evening. So it's okay right?

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

And who would have ever thought that Aaron Sorkin would be the voice of the majority of Republicans?

That’s the one where he says America used to be great.  You know you can’t say that anymore, right? 2020 and the summer of Obama taught us that America was founded on racism and is and always has been a product of white supremacy and must be transformed, and any talk of or monuments to past accomplishments or great men must be at least degraded and in many instances destroyed. But thanks for sharing that bit of television. It’s a relic and most likely won’t see the light of day anytime soon. But I do recall libtards celebrating it at the time. 

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

We are supposedly lower than those other countries because we have a demographic that drags us lower than those other countries don't have (all though that's changing quickly and so are those stats). Remove that demographic and we shoot right back up.

Probably about 5% of Americans know who Aaron Sorkin is.  So to answer your question of what people think of Aaron Sorkin, my answer is "nothing at all".

On 4/3/2021 at 11:20 AM, Cdub100 said:

We are supposedly lower than those other countries because we have a demographic that drags us lower than those other countries don't have (all though that's changing quickly and so are those stats). Remove that demographic and we shoot right back up.

Trump Voters?

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Trump Voters?

Close. Those liberals with TDS.

Go look in the mirror and you'll see one up close and personal.  :thumbsup:

• Sad 1

never understood why the "Hate America Types" continue to live in the most oppressed, racist and worst country in the world.  FFS, move to the country that supports your values.

On 4/3/2021 at 5:44 AM, wiffleball said:

And probably last. I'm sure the same people who say that they're only a couple guys taking selfies who ransacked our capital are the same ones who would say there were only a couple guys who were shouting at the debate that evening. So it's okay right?

I mean, this shite is from Aaron Sorkin. Get a grip willfleball. He writes soap operas disguised as political discourse. You have to be blind and dumb not to see what he’s doing. Sad. 

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

never understood why the "Hate America Types" continue to live in the most oppressed, racist and worst country in the world.  FFS, move to the country that supports your values.

No need to move. They already hijacked it. What made the US great is on the ropes and seems unlikely to survive, as the parasitic subversives have taken control of nearly every institution. 

As this video indicates, Amerika had already been steadily losing sight of what made it great before the bottom fell out in 2020. The Bill of Rights, like every other thing about US culture,  is being subverted now because the Marxists have figured out that privatizing the censorship is just as effective as public censorship and makes for a good bypass. Radical fringe leftist ideology is being drip injected more and more into the mainstream of Amerikan discourse via the Edgeucayshun System and Big Tech. Control of the Overton window is in the hands of easily butthurt, gender-nonconforming pink haired thingamajig freaks in San Francisco where anything goes on the left and more and more mainstream conservative voices and talking points are silenced with each new round of censorship.

As I see it, we are teetering on the cusp of societal collapse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

How many times has this video been regurgitated with the exact same title? 

I've seen it before only once. Here, a few years back.

It already really hit home well back then; now it's focking gold.