BeenHereBefore

Happy Easter All

Beat me to it brother. Kids all grown up now and besides school they are in catering business so they work the holidays- we plan on ordering in Greek. 

• Like 2

To you as well.

Have a blessed Easter everyone!

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

The Lord is risen, and with him our sins.  There is nothing you can do that hasn't already been forgiven. Accept that forgiveness into your heart. Happy Easter!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The Lord is risen, and with him our sins.  There is nothing you can do that hasn't already been forgiven. Accept that forgiveness into your heart. Happy Easter!

Aw, sweet!  :headbanger:

BRB

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

THIS! :pointstosky:

• Like 1

Happy Easter!  The little one came down stairs and saw that the Easter bunny brought her first strider bike.  she couldn't have been happier. The eggs are all hidden in the back yard..  It's going to be mid-70's and sunny out today.  And I got the spiral ham on the smoker as we speak.

Good times.

Just now, Drizzay said:

Happy Easter!  The little one came down stairs and saw that the Easter bunny brought her first strider bike.  she couldn't have been happier. The eggs are all hidden in the back yard..  It's going to be mid-70's and sunny out today.  And I got the spiral ham on the smoker as we speak.

Good times.

Nice!  God Bless!

22 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Good times.

Awesome.  Today will be a fond memory years from now.  Enjoy it.  

Also, Happy Easter Geeks.  Gobble Gobble.

Happy Easter all. 
Working today.

If you want a little Gospel music- check out Carrie Underwoods FB page- streaming a new album, filmed at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium. 

Ooof. Just got back from the Easter Brunch. So good. Had some sushi, been a long time. Mass was nice,  Church was full. Gonna chill, maybe throw the ball around with the kids.  Any basketball games on today? J/K. Only a loser would sit around watching the ghetto ballet. 

Happy Easter fellas!

Firing up the grill, cracking some beers. Celebrating my forgiveness. :cheers:

Like all good Italians on Easter we are eating Greek. 
Gilled Branzino for me. Greek Salad and Grape leaves. 

Was supposed to cook and eat with the family but my eldest sister fell and hit her head yesterday. Couldn’t feel her arms and legs. Had to go have surgery. Can wiggle her fingers and toes at least but gonna need a lot of physical therapy. Sucks cause she did pretty much everything for her restaurant business

Just got back from a playin basketball with some fellas and now trying to figure out what to eat since no home cooked food 😭

43 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Was supposed to cook and eat with the family but my eldest sister fell and hit her head yesterday. Couldn’t feel her arms and legs. Had to go have surgery. Can wiggle her fingers and toes at least but gonna need a lot of physical therapy. Sucks cause she did pretty much everything for her restaurant business

Just got back from a playin basketball with some fellas and now trying to figure out what to eat since no home cooked food 😭

I'd guess you're eating hospital food. Right? Or are you wishing her well from a distance? 

33 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'd guess you're eating hospital food. Right? Or are you wishing her well from a distance? 

Wishing her well from a distance. Only 1 person is allowed to see her. So my BIL is there with her. Couldn’t even get in the hospital 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Did you mess around and get a triple double? 

Shouldn’t your wife be cooking meals for you ?? And maybe just me but I can open my freezer or pantry closet and make a 100 different things. Never “looking for something to eat”

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Kinda weird that we're allowed to still say "Happy Easter" .

17 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Shouldn’t your wife be cooking meals for you ?? And maybe just me but I can open my freezer or pantry closet and make a 100 different things. Never “looking for something to eat”

Nah. She’s working tonight. 

13 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

happy easter!

37 minutes ago, Sandy Loam said:

We should have Bible study group. Thoughts?

Oh look, another disrespectful punk. So unique. 

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I pretty much lost interest after Negan took a baseball bat to jesus's skull.  

And the original...

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I pretty much lost interest after Negan took a baseball bat to jesus's skull.  

Who cares what your opinion is on Easter?

Triggered. 

19 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Beat me to it brother. Kids all grown up now and besides school they are in catering business so they work the holidays- we plan on ordering in Greek. 

Cool Man.

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh look, another disrespectful punk. So unique. 

I suggest something heartfelt, and you go and do the bully thing again. Shame on you. Spirituality means something to many. 

51 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

sarcasm?

Nope. You got problem with Bible? 

2 minutes ago, Sandy Loam said:

Nope. You got problem with Bible? 

I don't at all. Just not many folks on this site that believe in God. In any way.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't at all. Just not many folks on this site that believe in God. In any way.

Terrible. I 100 percent Christian. Faith. Love. Too much of my lame life when I not have this.

1 hour ago, Sandy Loam said:

We should have Bible study group. Thoughts?

How would we do it?