Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Chicago is going to push section 8 into higher income areas

Nobody except idiots wants to live near section 8 housing :doh: higher income neighborhoods are like that because they don’t want to deal with the ghetto or ghetto people

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Nobody except idiots wants to live near section 8 housing :doh: higher income neighborhoods are like that because they don’t want to deal with the ghetto or ghetto people

That's why people work hard for a living. To get the fock away from that. And yes, black people do the same thing too.

The technical term is metastasis.  

Until people realize that liberalism is truly cancer it will eventually consume and destroy us all.  Fact.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I live in the ghetto but not on section 8 and been buying our house for years. I like my ghetto!

Maybe you and peenie can hook up. Get yourself some yum yum.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Maybe you and peenie can hook up. Get yourself some yum yum.

Haha, I get along with the neighbors and couple of us help each other out at times.

Getting rid of the taxpayers in favor of the tax receivers has been tried many times to utter failure. But this time.... :thumbsup:

Will property owners be compensated for reduced home values that come along with black residents? 

Its worse than you think too.

The people for whom these new domiciles are being considered do not "contribute" to the costs of the impacts/upgrades, that falls to the people who are productive and are contributing.

If they are smart, they get out as fast as they can. Let the Democrats hollow out the entire local economy....

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

Great news. Illinois voters desreve that.

Except the well off liberals will flee to FL, GA, AZ and TX and then vote Democrat

Can't wait to hear from Big Mike regarding how white folks are "running from us".  :nono:

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Can't wait to hear from Big Mike regarding how white folks are "running from us".  :nono:

Vineyard time right now.  The outrage doesn't start until after brunch.   

And you get a house, and you get a house, and you get a house. The rest of you get nothin.  

The title of this article should be:

Chicago is going to push crime and lower property values into higher income areas.

For the record, I never lived in section 8 housing. Imo, allowing section 8 housing to be in higher income areas is one of the best ways to stop the cycle of generational poverty. Even if the parents are worthless bums the kids get to go to a good school, live in safety, have better access to food and jobs. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

For the record, I never lived in section 8 housing. Imo, allowing section 8 housing to be in higher income areas is one of the best ways to stop the cycle of generational poverty. Even if the parents are worthless bums the kids get to go to a good school, live in safety, have better access to food and jobs. 

Food. Lol. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

It always amazing to me how liberals think just moving a person to a new spot magically turns them into a productive member of society.

Having access to white people is not a fundamental right.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It always amazing to me how liberals think just moving a person to a new spot magically turns them into a productive member of society.

The founders of the New World came to a wilderness and willingly lived in worse conditions than in Europe in order to carve out a place for themselves without the level of help that could be found in Europe.  These types of people aren't complaining life is unfair.  They just find a way to make it.

2 hours ago, peenie said:

You are not smart

Better access to food? Wtf are you babbling about?

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

You are not smart

Because black people refuse to eat vegetables that’s someone else’s fault. Cant blame her, Obama said it too. 

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

You are not smart

She thinks magically transporting them to the rich neighborhood they will stop buying junk food with their food stamps :lol: 

4 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Except the well off liberals will flee to FL, GA, AZ and TX and then vote Democrat

We’re already a Mecca for retirees and other emigrants from Illinois; the Cubs are the most popular Spring Training visitor here.  :wall: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

What a focking joke. All you can think about is how beneficial it will be for a few people, but you can't fathom the negative impact it will have on most everyone else. 

Do you think wealthy people will stay in this newly crime riddled neighborhood? Do you think wealthy people moving out of an area is a good thing?

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

She is insane. Its sad that she thins just like the looney writer who created that garbage story

Its so simple. Give everyone a million dollars. Everyone becomes a millionaire! Awesome! No more poverty! No more crime!

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Its so simple. Give everyone a million dollars. Everyone becomes a millionaire! Awesome! No more poverty! No more crime!

Sure, but money doesn't fix stupid.....

I can’t believe Deblasio didn’t do it first. But then again, he put the homeless next to the swells.  

Well, now my conversation with you all on this topic ends. First of all being poor does not mean you are a bad person nor does it mean you will bring crime or pestilence to a neighborhood and most especially poor does not equal black and nor does a better neighborhood or wealthier neighborhood exclusively means white you jackasses! 

As for my comment about food...all these years you all have not been listening to me. You all still don’t understand what living in poverty means:

There was NO GROCERY STORE FOR MILES WHERE I LIVED!!! When you see projects, are there stores of any kind around? Businesses? Hospitals? There is nothing! There are little stores where they sell junk and expired foods. I’m not joking, I’m not exaggerating. I had to catch a bus to the neighboring city in order to buy fresh food. I had to travel miles on a bus to go to a grocery store. 
You all still don’t understand the inequity that exists...

So talk amongst yourselves because I’m through explaining myself to disrespectful beings. 

• Haha 1

Feel free to educate yourselves by looking up (urban) food deserts.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well, now my conversation with you all on this topic ends. First of all being poor does not mean you are a bad person nor does it mean you will bring crime or pestilence to a neighborhood and most especially poor does not equal black and nor does a better neighborhood or wealthier neighborhood exclusively means white you jackasses! 

As for my comment about food...all these years you all have not been listening to me. You all still don’t understand what living in poverty means:

There was NO GROCERY STORE FOR MILES WHERE I LIVED!!! When you see projects, are there stores of any kind around? Businesses? Hospitals? There is nothing! There are little stores where they sell junk and expired foods. I’m not joking, I’m not exaggerating. I had to catch a bus to the neighboring city in order to buy fresh food. I had to travel miles on a bus to go to a grocery store. 

So talk amongst yourselves because I’m through explaining myself to disrespectful beings. 

It wasn't because they didn't want to be there.  You don't think a grocery store wants to be in your neighborhood if they can make a profit there?  Well, they couldn't.  You know why?  i think you do but I'll spell it out for you.  Because your poor, loser neighbors kept robbing and vandalizing them.  That's why there wasn't a grocery store in your neighborhood. 

The first grocery store to EXIST in my neighborhood was built in 1997. So stop it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

The first grocery store to EXIST in my neighborhood was built in 1997. So stop it.

You stop it.  Show your work.

I cant speak for all areas.  But Ive driven through the Eastside of Buffalo many of times.  Which is pretty focking bad.  There were stores.   There were grocery stores.  Yes they have to have steel bars over the windows.  But there were stores.  You may have to walk a few blocks. 

I have to drive 5 miles into town just to get anything.  Gas.  Groceries.  Medicine.  Oh dear what will I do.  

The town I grew up in had 1 grocery store for the whole town.  I lived on the opposite end of town.  It was like 3 or 4 miles just to get there to the store when I live IN TOWN.  Peenie is saying there arent stores within miles? BS.  

52 minutes ago, peenie said:

Where is more crime committed, in poor areas or areas with more money. When you answer poor, because that's the only answer, ask yourself why more crime happens on average in poor areas. I will give you a hint, because poor people are more likely to commit crimes. This isn't rocket science

Bet I can go to any Chinese takeout in any ghetto in America and get a chicken and broccoli. However did that broccoli get there? Did they sneak it past the guards?