Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

if i smoked 2 packs day

would you tell me to stop for my health? or just say yayyyy go for it?!

or if i liked to huff gas for fun? all good??

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Go for it. You only live once. :thumbsup:

why do we condone the worst disease spreading behavior via commercials???? dude on dude sex. these aids commercials....keep doing it but take this drug to help. why dont we tell smokers to keep smoking but take a drug to help?? keep doing crack but take this to help?

Just now, porkbutt said:

why do we condone the worst disease spreading behavior via commercials???? dude on dude sex. these aids commercials....keep doing it but take this drug to help. why dont we tell smokers to keep smoking but take a drug to help?? keep doing crack but take this to help?

I have no idea why the country is pushing everyone to be a phag or take so many focking drugs. 

Maybe mdc or rusty or herbi can assist on this one.

• Haha 1

Why didn't the CDC tell Americans to lose some focking weight during the covid crisis? Making people well isn't the goal.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Why didn't the CDC tell Americans to lose some focking weight during the covid crisis? Making people well isn't the goal.

They are afraid to offend smokers and fatties and lose votes.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Black people  have the highest BMI of any group in the country. 

4 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

just crazy that we condone disease spreading behavior for one group of people. 

Open the borders. Let in more drugs.

Doesn't matter.  Biden could start shooting people in the head on live TV.  Democrats would just say "its bad but at least he is not a NAZI!"

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I have always heard, "Your body, your choice". Anyone else heard this?

Yup. I was very pissed when i was arrested for shitting on the Mayors lawn

10 hours ago, porkbutt said:

just crazy that we condone disease spreading behavior for one group of people. 

We condone disease spreading behavior for all groups of people.  We have drugs that treat sexually transmitted diseases for heteros too.

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

We condone disease spreading behavior for all groups of people.  We have drugs that treat sexually transmitted diseases for heteros too.

I wouldn't say that is "condoning"  We have a covid vaccine, do we condone people getting that too?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I wouldn't say that is "condoning"  We have a covid vaccine, do we condone people getting that too?

It's the same thing as saying we condone gay sex by having HIV medication.  Quite frankly this whole thread is stupid.  It's just a bunch of people that hate gays.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

It's the same thing as saying we condone gay sex by having HIV medication.  Quite frankly this whole thread is stupid.  It's just a bunch of people that hate gays.

Agreed. I think Porkbutt should just smoke 2 packs a day and be a fayg.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

no but they tell us to wear masks and social distance etc etc etc. not partake in behavior that will get us covid. there's antidrug  and antismoking campaigns. but never once do they say male on male butt secks is most disease spreading thing you can do. if they stopped, HIV would be such a small issue and wouldn't need these stupid commercials

Because being gay or straight doesn't cause AIDS. A virus causes AIDS and the drug being promoted is something you take before you acquire the virus as precaution: PrEP

PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) is medicine people at risk for HIV take to prevent getting HIV from sex or injection drug use. When taken as prescribed, PrEP is highly effective for preventing HIV.

I do agree that perhaps a better commercial and a less expensive alternative would be for condoms. I'm all for promoting condom use among all groups, not just those at high risk for HIV. 

Liberal government feeds off of illness. No one loves the chinese flu, AIDS, and every other popular illness more than them and the drug companies. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Because being gay or straight doesn't cause AIDS. The virus causes AIDS and the drug being promoted is something you take before you have the disease as precaution: PrEP

I do agree that perhaps a better commercial and a less expensive alternative would be for condoms. I'm all for promoting condom use among all groups, not just those at high risk for HIV. 

From everything I hear, black people don't have access to condoms. Or voting machines. Or water bottles. Or driver licenses. Or firearms.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Agreed. I think Porkbutt should just smoke 2 packs a day and be a fayg.

He could join in the Smoker's Pride Parade.  Starts with an 9am walk to the corner and back then they take a break at 9:15 and light up.  

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

I do agree that perhaps a better commercial and a less expensive alternative would be for condoms.

That would never happen. The drug company does not make any money on condoms. 

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

From everything I hear, black people don't have access to condoms. Or voting machines. Or water bottles. Or driver licenses. Or firearms.

Poor people have less access to places that sell condoms and working voting machines are strategically not placed in black neighborhood causing voters to have to unexpectedly have to stand in line for 3 to 4 hours causing some people to need water especially in the oppressive Georgia summer heat and lastly, blacks own firearms far less than whites. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

That would never happen. The drug company does not make any money on condoms. 

So drug companies actively promote death and disease so they can make medicines to keep us just sick enough so they can make money? :lol:

Poor people have less access to places that sell condoms and working voting machines are strategically not placed in black neighborhood causing voters to have to unexpectedly have to stand in line for 3 to 4 hours causing some people to need water especially in the oppressive Georgia summer heat and lastly, blacks own firearms far less than whites. 

Cant find condoms but planned parenthood is easy enough to find. 

• Like 1

Just now, peenie said:

It's funny, when I lived in a mostly black neighborhood some years back I found it very easy to get condoms and to vote and carry water on my person. 

You must be saying then that this is an intelligence problem in those communities.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Regarding firearms "ownership". Are we talking legally purchased or stolen / black market? 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Regarding firearms "ownership". Are we talking legally purchased or stolen / black market? 

Black market or stolen she doesn't take into account.. Somehow for certain groups those are way easier to come by in those communities I guess.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

That November 3rd sun can be horrible.  Especially for people whose skin has 10000's of years of sun protective evolution.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Atlanta is becoming a full on shlthole.

Violent crimes way up. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cant find condoms but planned parenthood is easy enough to find. 

How would you know this? It is most certainly not easy to find. 

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's funny, when I lived in a mostly black neighborhood some years back I found it very easy to get condoms and to vote and carry water on my person. 

You must be saying then that this is an intelligence problem in those communities.

I'm speaking of Georgia in particular. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Violent crimes way up. 

Yeah. I wonder who did all these shootings this past weekend? I wonder if they were all the white legal gun owners or someone else? 

ATLANTA — At least 13 people were hurt and one person killed after a second weekend of violent shootings spanned Atlanta.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/shootings-all-star-weekend/85-53433004-ddad-4a13-9b6c-cad53f2e0bad

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Atlanta is becoming a full on shlthole.

Well people are continuing to leave their even worse sh1tholes to come live in this one. 

We're speaking of Georgia in particular. 

Myth 1: The Georgia election law discourages voting/suppresses votes

FACT: The bill actually preserves or expands ballot access in several important ways: It requires that large precincts with lines more than an hour long take steps like adding voting machines and election personnel for the next election to reduce wait times. It does not change the number of total early voting days, and actually increases the mandatory days of early weekend voting. Compared to 2020, 134 of 159 counties will offer more early voting hours in future elections under the new law. It codifies election drop boxes, which did not exist prior to 2020. Voters can continue to vote absentee with no excuse(unlike states like Delaware, New York, and Connecticut, which require an excuse to vote absentee).

Myth 2: The Georgia law eliminates voting on Sunday to suppress African-American votes

FACT: Georgia law was silent on Sunday early voting days prior to SB 202, and in 2020 only 16 of 159 counties offered early voting on Sundays. The new law explicitly provides the option of holding early voting on two Sundays for all localities. It actually increases the mandatory days of early weekend voting across the state.

Myth 3: The Georgia election law suppresses the vote with onerous voter ID requirements

FACT: The law requires a driver’s license or free state ID number, which 97% of registered voters already have. Anyone without a valid ID can easily obtain one for free. The voter ID requirement replaces the state’s controversial signature match program that led to the disqualification of thousands of votes in 2020.

The law’s voter ID requirement for absentee ballots is overwhelmingly popular in Georgia across the board. According to an AJC poll in January, 74% of Georgia voters support it, including 63% of black voters, and 89% of those making under $25K/year.

Myth 4: The bill eliminates drop boxes for absentee voting

FACT: The drop boxes used in the last election did not exist a year ago. They were first utilized in 2020 as a pandemic precaution. This bill makes them an official part of Georgia elections, and they will be available in all 159 counties in Georgia and under supervision to protect against tampering.

Myth 5: The bill lets Republicans throw out any county votes they don’t agree with

FACT: The bipartisan State Election Board can do performance reviews of local election supervisors who fail their area’s voters with things like long lines and unfulfilled absentee ballot requests. The board will not overturn election results; the law simply provides a process to review and ensure officials are technically competent and complying with state laws and regulations . This process requires a high burden of proof over multiple elections, and the State Elections Board may only suspend up to four election supervisors at any given time, which guards against using this process to try to influence election outcomes.

Myth 6: The bill bans drinking water for voters while waiting in line

FACT: Like the countless other states that have very specific laws against electioneering near polling places, Georgia has codified rules preventing political groups from handing out food or water to voters in line as an incentive to vote, but specifically allows poll workers to make water available to anyone who wants it. The law will also directly cut down wait times, meaning refreshment for people waiting in line will be less necessary.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well people are continuing to leave their even worse sh1tholes to come live in this one. 

Seems you have figured it out.  

When you grow up do you want to be a cop, fireman, astronaut?

Nope!

You want to be a non white, over weight, gay female that smokes 2 packs a day, and is a registered democrat. 

:cry: America

1 hour ago, Kopy said:

When you grow up do you want to be a cop, fireman, astronaut?

Nope!

You want to be a non white, over weight, gay female that smokes 2 packs a day, and is a registered democrat. 

:cry: America

GTFO with your bigoted gender speech!!!!