Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

if i smoked 2 packs day

8 hours ago, peenie said:

blacks own firearms far less than whites. 

I just looked that up on Google... and it's true.  I wouldn't have guessed that.

At the very least, you'd think the percentage would be about the same, but nope. 36% whites, 24% blacks. Wonder why?  The expense?  

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

I just looked that up on Google... and it's true.  I wouldn't have guessed that.

At the very least, you'd think the percentage would be about the same, but nope. 36% whites, 24% blacks. Wonder why?  The expense?  

She meant LEGALLY owned.

And what is the % of blacks in this country vs. whites?

21 hours ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

So drug companies actively promote death and disease so they can make medicines to keep us just sick enough so they can make money? :lol:

Not so much promote habits that can cause death and disease they just do not use their advertising budget to discourage those habits.   :(

5 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Not so much promote habits that can cause death and disease they just do not use their advertising budget to discourage those habits.   :(

That's the same for most if not all corporations.  When was the last commercial Microsoft ran telling people to lose weight, or the Allstate commercial telling people to stop drinking?

On 4/6/2021 at 8:03 AM, Mrs. Voltaire said:

That's the same for most if not all corporations.  When was the last commercial Microsoft ran telling people to lose weight, or the Allstate commercial telling people to stop drinking?

Allstate might do that to save from having to pay claims on drunk driving accidents. Microsoft can not make money by people losing weight so why should they spend their money doing it? 

3 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Allstate might do that to save from having to pay claims on drunk driving accidents. Microsoft can not make money by people losing weight so why should they spend their money doing it? 

Same reason the pharma company shouldn't tell gays not to have sex.