Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Good Morning

Beautiful weekend.  Fixed the siding that blew off last week, weather was wonderful, almost feel like it's getting close to convertible weather. Least it's getting close to dropping the convertible off the jacks and move everything that's it front of it so it can get out of the garage.

On this day in 

1987 Fox TV network premieres showing "Married With Children" and "The Tracey Ullman Show"----which is where the Simpsons first started.  Anyone know anybody who hasn't seen that show???  :D

Have a great week everybody. ----Getting my 2nd Covid shot today and as I understand about 50% of the people get wiped out after the 2nd...so maybe I'll see you tomorrow, maybe not.

50 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you post on Twitter with the same handle?

No, I don't post anything on twitter---just follow some people that break sports news.  I stole the MIke Honcho handle from Talledega Nights----all the hospital scenes in that movie had me in stitches.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Beautiful weekend.  Fixed the siding that blew off last week, weather was wonderful, almost feel like it's getting close to convertible weather. Least it's getting close to dropping the convertible off the jacks and move everything that's it front of it so it can get out of the garage.

On this day in 

1987 Fox TV network premieres showing "Married With Children" and "The Tracey Ullman Show"----which is where the Simpsons first started.  Anyone know anybody who hasn't seen that show???  :D

Have a great week everybody. ----Getting my 2nd Covid shot today and as I understand about 50% of the people get wiped out after the 2nd...so maybe I'll see you tomorrow, maybe not.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

No, I don't post anything on twitter---just follow some people that break sports news.  I stole the MIke Honcho handle from Talledega Nights----all the hospital scenes in that movie had me in stitches.

Yeah I figured it was from something, just saw someone using that handle on Twitter and wasn’t sure if it was you.