Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

***2021 EdEx Memorial - Masters - TEAMS***

Nevermind. I see where he smashed that little clump down. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I didn’t see grounding? Is he getting a penalty because of a bunker cam?

Yep, because of the cam. I don't really know the rule well, but you can see he pushed the sand down a bit. I don't think anyone, including the golfer, would have been able to notice that.

Dumb penalty. No chance that affected the shot.

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Nevermind. I see where he smashed that little clump down. 

I guess by the letter of the law its a penalty but sheesh, just doesn't feel right.  That wasn't the intent of the rule and seems an aggressive penalty.  

As little as 10 years ago this would never happen.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I guess by the letter of the law its a penalty but sheesh, just doesn't feel right.  That wasn't the intent of the rule.  Seems excessive but whatever.  

I had Hovland in my DK lineup a few weeks ago. Might have been the players and he moved his mark on the green for the guy was out and got a 2 stroke after the round. Not because of a bunker cam though. Hovland remembered and reported himself. PGA players are the most honest players on the planet. Had Abe known he forked up, he would have assessed it himself. I’m not a fan of bunker cams and dudes seeing stuff on tv and calling in violations.   

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep, because of the cam. I don't really know the rule well, but you can see he pushed the sand down a bit. I don't think anyone, including the golfer, would have been able to notice that.

Dumb penalty. No chance that affected the shot.

I rewatched and saw. On Tour that’s a penalty. I play beer league golf though, and that sh1t is legal in my redneck of the woods 

No worries boys, my lead is about as safe as ATLs was in the SB against Brady! 

I am still kicking myself in the ass for not taking Matsuyama - you watch, he will end up winning this. 

If I am encouraged at all, it's that I feel Koepka and Casey will only get better from here. 

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

WOW

Just seeing this. Of course. Of course. 

Rose pooping pants on this front 9

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Rose pooping pants on this front 9

He was never going to follow up that 65 with another round in the 60s. If he can shoot even or +1 for the day, that would be solid. 

Masters Standings Round Two

1. Lager  -11 (-6,-4,-1) *4th golfer E

2. KSB  -11 (-6,-4,-1)

3. Cruzer  -9 (-7,-5,+3)

4. Wonder  -6 (-2,-2,-2)

5. Cloaca  -3 (-4,E,+1)

6. Fumble  -3 (-3,E,E)

7. Alias  E (-2,+1,+1)

8. Dain  +8 (+2,+3,+3)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Brian Harman is treating me well this week and last tournament.  He's my little lefty lucky charm.  

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Masters Standings Round Two

1. Lager  -11 (-6,-4,-1) *4th golfer E

2. KSB  -11 (-6,-4,-1)

3. Cruzer  -10 (-7,-5,+2)

4. Wonder  -6 (-2,-2,-2)

5. Cloaca  -3 (-4,E,+1)

6. Fumble  -3 (-3,E,E)

7. Alias  E (-2,+1,+1)

8. Dain  +8 (+2,+3,+3)

I had Cruzer -9 with Paul Casey @ +3. 

Guys I am shocked didn't make the cut:

DJ

Sungjae Im

Lee Westwood

Daniel Berger

Patrick Cantlay

Guys I am surprised but not shocked at all because they are either coming off surgery or have been up and down chasing their game:

Rory

Kuchar

Koepka

Wolff

Sergio

Day

I have to be leading the field in bogeys on back nine par 5s this week. If my fock nuts could just par them I'd be killing it. 

Okay B. Harman, I've had about enuff of your shiit. Guess the only way to slow you down is to draft your ass. 

Have to admit, I enjoyed seeing Webb choke on a bag of diicks today. 

Koepka over Hideki - GM move of the year for me. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fumbleweed said:

I had Cruzer -9 with Paul Casey @ +3. 

Correct. I saw Casey was through 17 and wasn’t going to birdie 18 so I entered the score with him at +2

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Guys I am shocked didn't make the cut:

DJ

Sungjae Im

Lee Westwood

Daniel Berger

Patrick Cantlay

Guys I am surprised but not shocked at all because they are either coming off surgery or have been up and down chasing their game:

Rory

Kuchar

Koepka

Wolff

Sergio

Day

So it just surprised you to see any big name miss the cut :P

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I have to be leading the field in bogeys on back nine par 5s this week. If my fock nuts could just par them I'd be killing it. 

Okay B. Harman, I've had about enuff of your shiit. Guess the only way to slow you down is to draft your ass. 

Have to admit, I enjoyed seeing Webb choke on a bag of diicks today. 

Koepka over Hideki - GM move of the year for me. 

I hear ya man. Cam Mullet Smith had it to -5 with 15 still to play and he goes bogey on 14 and then double on 15. 

sungjae can suckme. Freaking Finau gets sniped and I take him. He should have tried the Si Woo 5 wood putter for the whole tournament. 

every time I stop watching for a stretch and then check the leaderboard on my phone, my team makes a move up. Then I start watching and they start dropping shots like they know I’m tuning in. 

• Sad 1

Fock you conners 

16 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Fock you conners 

I said those exact words a dozen times last year. Avoiding the situation all together this season. 

On 4/6/2021 at 1:09 PM, Cruzer said:

Shocked he fell this far. 

Yep, glad I took Hideki....................................wait, what? :wall:

• Haha 1

Masters Standings Round 3

1. KSB -15 (-11, -4, E)

2. Lager -11 (-7, -3, -1)

3. Cruz -10 (-7, -5, +2)

4. Fumble -8 (-7, -1, E) *tie break top golfer -7

5. Wonder -8 (-6, -1, -1)

6. Cloaca -2 (-1, -1, E)

7. Alias +1 (E, E, +1)

8. Dain +13 (E, +3, +10)

• Thanks 2

What makes this interesting is we all have guys that have no shot at winning this tournament playing a role in our score. Our guys at the top are important, but that 3rd score can easily make or break this. 

• Like 1

There is literally no telling what happens tomorrow.  I do not feel comfortable whatsoever.  

Also, I’ve been putting him on almost every Draft Kings roster for weeks now.  Zalatoris is going to be a stud.  Future star.  

If you need a guy to play from the trees, miss a putt or bogey a par 5 - I've got 4 pigs for sale. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There is literally no telling what happens tomorrow.  I do not feel comfortable whatsoever.  

Also, I’ve been putting him on almost every Draft Kings roster for week now.  Zalatoris is going to be a stud.  Future star.  

I hope this doesn’t jinx my sh1t. Check out fumble’s Masters thread. I put $25 down on Zalatiris on Wednesday at +10000

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 9:43 PM, Cruzer said:

I am still kicking myself in the ass for not taking Matsuyama - you watch, he will end up winning this. 

With the weight of a country on his shoulders and all the pressures of sleeping on a Masters lead - I still put my money on Hideki to pull it out... That being said, no way in hell he pulls another round out of his ass like he did today. There's a slew of guys behind him with plenty of birdie firepower - he will need to shoot at least 70 to hang on. 

My new favorite golfer is Zalatoris.. This kid has the coolness of James Dean and the poise of a seasoned veteran. How in da fuq did the University of Texas and Stanford turn this kid down? It's also refreshing to see him pull a club and go - he doesn't waste any time at all. 

14 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

With the weight of a country on his shoulders and all the pressures of sleeping on a Masters lead - I still put my money on Hideki to pull it out... That being said, no way in hell he pulls another round out of his ass like he did today. There's a slew of guys behind him with plenty of birdie firepower - he will need to shoot at least 70 to hang on. 

My new favorite golfer is Zalatoris.. This kid has the coolness of James Dean and the poise of a seasoned veteran. How in da fuq did the University of Texas and Stanford turn this kid down? It's also refreshing to see him pull a club and go - he doesn't waste any time at all. 

Wake Forest University who’s alumni are Arnold Palmer, Lanny Watkins, Curtis Strange, Scott Hoch, Bill Hass, and Webb Simpson took him in.  Pretty good company.  

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wake Forest University who’s alumni are Arnold Palmer, Lanny Watkins, Curtis Strange, Scott Hoch, Bill Hass, and Webb Simpson took him in.  Pretty good company.  

Yea I know he went to Wake (on the Arnold Palmer scholarship), I just can't believe other schools actually told him no 1st.

Billy Andre, Darren Clarke, Jay Siegel and Cheyenne Woods also went to wake. 

This might be favorite day of the year. A case of Coors Light, grill getting hot, and round 4.  

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

This might be favorite day of the year. A case of Coors Light, grill getting hot, and round 4.  

(in Jim Nantz voice).....

ah, Coors Light.

The official beer of The Masters  :lol:

• Haha 1