Sign in to follow this  
DonS

How to deal with long drive thru wait times

“We do not tolerate or condone violence of any kind at our restaurants because the safety of our team members and guests is our top priority,” the restaurant told WHBQ. “Fortunately, no one in the restaurant was injured during this incident. The restaurant operator is fully cooperating with authorities on their ongoing investigation.”

He needed to finish that with 'take that sh!t to McDonalds'.  

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

There would be a bloodbath at McDonald's if that trigger happy b1tch wanted an ice cream.

"What do you mean the machine is broken???  Prepare to die muthafockas!!!!"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Pull out your gun and open fire!

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/woman-upset-with-wait-opens-fire-tennessee-burger-king-drive-thru-police-say/3KSC5BHMQFGQDNIUBVP2WMWELU/

Thank God it wasn't an AR-15 in the hands of a white supremacist. 

If it were a white chick the article would have pointed it out by the second word in the article. And it would be called a hate crime. 

Reminds of this story way  back in 1999---I wish I could have seen the coach getting the news on that one..."Great, I coach the worst football team in the Big 8 and now I have to talk about chalupa's.   :lol:

A 270-pound University of Kansas football player got stuck in the drive-thru window of a Taco Bell when he tried to charge employees who left the chalupa out of his order, authorities said.

Dion Rayford, a 6-foot-3 senior defensive end, was suspended for the game Saturday against Iowa State, the last game of his college career. He was released on his own recognizance after appearing in court Wednesday on charges of disorderly conduct, having an open container of alcohol and misdemeanor damage to property.

Rayford, 24, allegedly became angry about 2 a.m. Wednesday when he didn't get the chalupa. He tried to climb through the 14-by-46-inch drive-thru window, said Lawrence police Sgt. George Wheeler.

"When you take a big guy and put him through a small space, something's got to give," Wheeler said.

The night manager, Tiffany Holly, and three other employees locked themselves into an office, said restaurant manager Tito Lopez.

None of the employees was injured.

"I'm disappointed for the young man, and frustrated as a coach to be put in the position to suspend someone from the final game of their career," said Kansas coach Terry Allen. "But we can't tolerate that type of behavior in our program."

And BUSTED

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - A woman accused of shooting into a Memphis Burger King drive-thru window is now facing charges for attempted murder. Police say 32-year-old Keona Jackson was upset about the wait at the restaurant drive-thru and argued with several employees before grabbing a gun, leaning into the window and opening fire.

Jackson is now charged with two counts of attempted first-degree murder and using a firearm during commission of a dangerous felony.

She's probably single if anyone is interested and doesn't mind waiting a couple decades.  https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2021/04/13/woman-charged-with-attempted-murder-accused-shooting-into-burger-king-drive-thru-window/

Perfectly normal behavior in a civilized society.

On 4/5/2021 at 7:37 AM, Mike Honcho said:

He needed to finish that with 'take that sh!t to Popeye's'.  

Edited for accuracy. 

On 4/5/2021 at 7:37 AM, Mike Honcho said:

Close to my house is a corner with a McD's on one side and BK on the other.  Historically I am a BK fan; preferred the fixings and general taste of the burgers.  Also liked the breakfast sammiches a little better.  But... this particular BK, in the past anyway, was dog slow.  Like, you ordered your food and they had to go pick up a stray dog, kill it, grind it into burgers, and cook it for you slow.  The McD's meanwhile was already hella fast already, then they put in the double drive thru lane.  

Basically I'll eat marginally crappier food for the convenience of not going postal and shooting a bunch of innocent but slow workers in the BK.  :thumbsup:  

• Haha 1

another signal that society is going straight down tubes....

im by no means against some fast food now and again....but since pandemic ive seen popeyes, chikfila lines that are around the block. ..all the focking time!!!!! the day i sit in a fast food line more than 5-10 cars deep is the day i see a shrink. geezus.

When I see stories like this I often wonder how glorious and wonderful this country would be  if Africans had settled it instead of Europeans. Such a missed opportunity. Two Africas 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

should've went to Chick Fil A if you want a drive thru that actually moves

My Chicks don’t have drive thru in NYC but I gotta say you are right. When I was visiting Maryland the drive thru was all the way around the store and out into the street. Was shocked how fast the line moved. Everytime. 

7 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

My Chicks don’t have drive thru in NYC but I gotta say you are right. When I was visiting Maryland the drive thru was all the way around the store and out into the street. Was shocked how fast the line moved. Everytime. 

That’s like In-n-Out here. Those fockers are efficient.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

In and out hires like 20 people to work in the kitchen.  McDonalds hires like 5.

12 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

And BUSTED

She's probably single if anyone is interested and doesn't mind waiting a couple decades.  https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2021/04/13/woman-charged-with-attempted-murder-accused-shooting-into-burger-king-drive-thru-window/

I might have recommended her to t.j. but she’s not a Gloria upgrade. As for mookz, he’s better off sticking with his hand and waiting a bit longer, at least until she passes out or ODs on alcohol or some other substance. You don’t want to take the chance that the next day, she can recognize you or remember what happened.

17 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I tried to go to one of those, but I found out that the closest one to me is about a 24 hour drive, so I figured I'd put that on the back burner for now.

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I might have recommended her to t.j. but she’s not a Gloria upgrade. As for mookz, he’s better off sticking with his hand and waiting a bit longer, at least until she passes out or ODs on alcohol or some other substance. You don’t want to take the chance that the next day, she can recognize you or remember what happened.

I do appreciate you looking out for me.  Sometimes a woman just screams "too good to be true" and that could definitely be the case here.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1