Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Eagles/Football/Fantasy players, fans?

What's everyone's thoughts on Jalen Hurts?

This is the only board I participate in (Mike you rule, after 20 years, T-shirt me)

But other boards I do lurk. There seems to be a real disbelief that this kid can do the job. This place has always seemed to favor him. Or is at least, in the, "let's give the kid a shot" category. 

Are people/fans bitching just to ? Or is he really not that good?

Edited by Kopy

You talking ff wise? 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

You talking ff wise? 

I've seen both fantasy, and as an NFL player. More so NFL wise though. I'm just curious either way.

4 hours ago, Kopy said:

I've seen both fantasy, and as an NFL player. More so NFL wise though. I'm just curious either way.

I think hes a better fantasy QB than he is an NFL QB.

His running ability gives him a reasonably high floor most weeks.   But as an NFL QB, the jury is still out.

one way or another, I suspect this time next year we will have a better idea of what kind of player he truly is.

Would agree with Ray, I think his running abilities gives him a nod over other good passing qbs.  

NFL wise I’m not sold that he’s going to be able to maintain a level that he must to be a starting nfl Qb.  

For sure his running ability will save him and probably a decent 2nd QB in fantasy. Will his running hurt RB Sanders value? That may tend for me to drop Sanders a bit. We'll have to wait and see what kind of passing numbers he's able to put up but doesn't seem like he has a good wr corp other than Goedert.