Reality

60 minutes used to be a respected news program, what happened?

This is blatant misinformation by the media. Sooner or later there has to be some pushback...

The news always did this on a smaller scale.  Selective editing, spin, etc.  However TDS gave it steroids and they can’t stop.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The news always did this on a smaller scale.  Selective editing, spin, etc.  However TDS gave it steroids and they can’t stop.  

60 minutes was always the gold standard for investigative news.  They had been slipping but this is tabloid level.  

Amd Leslie Stahl will trot around like the stuck up twat that she is. I always thought she would be the one to protect the brand after Wallace and the other originals were gone. Nope. TDS as well. It was a hit job on behalf of the DNC. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

60 minutes was always the gold standard for investigative news.  They had been slipping but this is tabloid level.  

Right, this is just so blatant. 

It's "reporting" like this that causes the liberals who come to this open forum to get smashed. They continue to fall for the hoaxes, lies, and untruths the media pushes out day after day.

TDS has every single liberal scared and living in fear.  I love seeing folks living in fear. 

I watched 60 Minutes religiously for decades, but quit a few years ago because the stories weren't interesting and my favorite reporters were all gone.

Sucks to hear the actual reporting is now garbage, but can't say I'm surprised.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Amd Leslie Stahl...

And there is your answer as to why 60 minutes sucks.  Stahl is one of the dumbest reporters you'll ever see. She did a piece on Anthony Scalia, and he challenged her to see what she had going on upstairs, which was nothing,  then he got a smile on his face like "guess I'm doing a fluff piece". And she put it all on the air. It never registered with her that he thought she was a dumbsh1t. :lol:

The Left stopped hiding it 

They've hijacked the goalpost and put it wherever they damn well please and there are NO Adults in Washington to do a thing about it!

25 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And there is your answer as to why 60 minutes sucks.  Stahl is one of the dumbest reporters you'll ever see. She did a piece on Anthony Scalia, and he challenged her to see what she had going on upstairs, which was nothing,  then he got a smile on his face like "guess I'm doing a fluff piece". And she put it all on the air. It never registered with her that he thought she was a dumbsh1t. :lol:

I looked up who that lady is because I never heard of her and opened the first article about her and read a couple sentences and saw this. I was instantly not interested in reading anything further. These people are not worth watching or knowing in any way. When I watch football, I don't want to know anything about the players. That way I can enjoy the game for what it is. Same for actors and anyone else that goes out and tries to entertain people. And that is all she is. An hack entertainer. She is not smart enough to inform people of anything real. 

Ms. Stahl more or less told Ms. Sawyer that her devotion to big-time TV journalism made her a rotten wife and mother. 

Mike Wallace set her straight, instructing her to make sure that she got some help for her husband.  :blink:

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's "reporting" like this that causes the liberals who come to this open forum to get smashed. They continue to fall for the hoaxes, lies, and untruths the media pushes out day after day.

Did you read the tweet in the OP?  Apparently even the liberals aren’t happy about this one:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/05/media/60-minutes-gov-ron-desantis-publix/index.html

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Here's example #1 Tim Brown shirt Hack.

And best of all he posts a CNN article :lol:

Yeah the point was even the CNN article said the 60 minutes story was false.

:::whoosh:::

Just now, TimHauck said:

Yeah the point was even the CNN article said the 60 minutes story was false.

:::whoosh:::

I don't click or read CNN articles. Why are you even responding to me? Can you ever keep on target? 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

I don't click or read CNN articles. Why are you even responding to me? Can you ever keep on target? 

Because you were complaining about the liberal media when even the liberal media was calling out this crappy reporting.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Because you were complaining about the liberal media when even the liberal media was calling out this crappy reporting.

So a company that continuously pushes hoaxes and fake news called out another company for doing it and I'm supposed to care?

Just now, Cdub100 said:

So a company that continuously pushes hoaxes and fake news called out another company for doing it and I'm supposed to care?

Exactly. He doesn’t get it. CNN is to be ignored about everything. They shouldn’t even be allowed to exist anymore 

What channel is 60 minutes on? Enough said.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

What channel is 60 minutes on? Enough said.

What channel, what time, what day....? :dunno:

I thought that show was probably off the air 20 years ago until I saw this thread. 

Now that Biden is in office I’ve noticed more liberals realizing they got played by the media and the Dems. It’s hilarious seeing them turn on each other 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Now that Biden is in office I’ve noticed more liberals realizing they got played by the media and the Dems. It’s hilarious seeing them turn on each other 

You'll always have the crowd that tries to deflect because they know they can't justify these actions, the worst kind of people among us but, hopefully you are correct. This sort of thing is completely unacceptable.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

This thread is supported by the people that brought you:

TuckerCarlson: COVID internment camps, coming soon to a country near you

and  the fawning Tucker Carlson Thread.

Clearly the most discerning media watchers ever!   

It's funny to see that those who don't like Carlson don't try to refute what he says, they just say he's stupid. Or whatever.

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

You'll always have the crowd that tries to deflect because they know they can't justify these actions, the worst kind of people among us but, hopefully you are correct. This sort of thing is completely unacceptable.

Sounds like the majority of posters at FFGuys.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You're absolutely right.  Let's not forget that it also happens to conservatives as well.  Both are falling for lies being told to them by the side they stay loyal to.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're absolutely right.  Let's not forget that it also happens to conservatives as well.  Both are falling for lies being told to them by the side they stay loyal to.

Well, since there are a lot of conservatives here, which lies are we all falling for? 

21 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, since there are a lot of conservatives here, which lies are we all falling for? 

The election being rigged.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The election being rigged.

Why are the democrats against voter ID then? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not just speaking out against it, but actually hurting people who live in Georgia over it.

creepy joe is still talking about boycotting them.

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They aren't.  They don't want black people going to the polls.  The mail in thing worked just fine. 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Apparently they feel it's discriminatory and violates voter rights.  I'm not against it.