Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Moderna vs. Pfizer Vaccines - Which is better?

I did hear that even though the Moderna does have a higher amount of people having side effects----it's also 5G, so it's 40 times more effective letting Bill Gates track you.

So my mom is getting ready to be vaccinated.  Based on this thread it seems that Pfizer is the one with fewer side effects?  Is it possible when scheduling her appointment to request a specific vaccine?

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So my mom is getting ready to be vaccinated.  Based on this thread it seems that Pfizer is the one with fewer side effects?  Is it possible when scheduling her appointment to request a specific vaccine?

I  don't think so, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

:dunno:

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Found out it’s not required for PA school right now at least. So I’m not going to get it until it’s been FDA approved and you don’t have to sign a waiver releasing them from liability if you have a reaction or die from it.

You don't sign a waiver when you get the Covid vax. At least I didn't :dunno:

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

What HTH said I believe is correct...  When I got my shot, I had zero input on if I wanted Pfizer, Moderna, J&J...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, posty said:

What HTH said I believe is correct...  When I got my shot, I had zero input on if I wanted Pfizer, Moderna, J&J...

Yep, me too.  You sign up and they give you what they got.  In my case, I got the Moderna. 

• Like 1

We had a web portal here in Cali that let you search by date, place, or vaccine type. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mookz said:

I understand what you're saying.  Well, keep me in mind if you ever want help manipulating that thing.  That's all I ask.  I'm picturing a whole clockwise/counterclockwise thing.  :thumbsup:

Don't forget up and down, like fence-paint scene in Karate Kid. I'm in 40s now, but my skater thighs still crack walnuts.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep, me too.  You sign up and they give you what they got.  In my case, I got the Moderna. 

You can find out ahead of time which one they have though (and try to get an appt somewhere else if desired)

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You can find out ahead of time which one they have though (and try to get an appt somewhere else if desired)

Can I check to see if I can get a nurse that looks like this?
I would go, and I would definitely have a new fan that kept me busy at night.

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/happy-woman-enjoying-beach-relaxing-joyful-418758982

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I tried finding the J&J but the closest place was 12 hours from where I live in a different state.  I thought for sure the VA would call me because I believe they have the J&J but they haven't even emailed me or nothing.  Disappointed.

22 hours ago, Sandy Loam said:

Don't forget up and down, like fence-paint scene in Karate Kid. I'm in 40s now, but my skater thighs still crack walnuts.

Oh you better believe I'm going to work that in as you start to get close.  B)