Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

My Dog is getting fat

She's been eating them on and off for years and think she is just getting old and 9 and half now. Will have to watch what she eats now.

When I put my cat down a few years ago, the dang clinic charged $100.  Then the lady asked "do you want us to dispose of the remains?"  I said yeah sure whatever y'all normally do. She said "that'll be another $100".  I said "On second thought, perhaps my backyard would make a nice resting place."

7 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

When I put my cat down a few years ago, the dang clinic charged $100.  Then the lady asked "do you want us to dispose of the remains?"  I said yeah sure whatever y'all normally do. She said "that'll be another $100".  I said "On second thought, perhaps my backyard would make a nice resting place."

My last dog died in the house so it was cheaper but that was 9 years ago and bet prices are going up now. He was a big 130 lbs black German Shepard and had to call a friend to help me carry him to the car. I still miss him and great dog.

12 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Look, just because we’re bereaved doesn’t make us saps! :mad:

On 4/6/2021 at 8:32 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

GF keeps bringing home Cinnabons and giving them to her.

It’s not the snacks. Dog is pregnant you dog fvcker.  Should of stayed with peanut butter on your peemus 

26 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

It’s not the snacks. Dog is pregnant you dog fvcker.  Should of stayed with peanut butter on your peemus 

I only used peanut butter on my pee pee to catch the mice. Anyways hope you had a great Birthday!

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I only used peanut butter on my pee pee to catch the mice. Anyways hope you had a great Birthday!

I did. Thanks man. 

• Like 1