Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

United Airlines: Safety is no longer first

While safety is still important, we would like to make jamming as many colored people into the cockpit as possible our first priority. 

https://abc7chicago.com/united-airlines-pilots-women-female/10492479/

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

While safety is still important, we would like to make jamming as many colored people into the cockpit as possible our first priority. 

Should have just done it without the virtue signaling. Now we know. Will avoid.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Should have just done it without the virtue signaling. Now we know. Will avoid.  

You're going to avoid flying United because there might be a minority or woman in the cockpit? :lol:

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

You're going to avoid flying United because there might be a minority or woman in the cockpit? :lol:

I avoid flying period because airports are filled with minorities. 

9 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

OK, makes sense.  Do you avoid all contact with minorities?  What's life like on the compound?

21 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

So women and people of color cannot safely fly a plane? :lol:

No. I'm sure some can. But if they start acting like colleges and taking less talented black candidates to take the roles or spots of more talented white people, then that's a serious concern.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

OK, makes sense.  Do you avoid all contact with minorities?  What's life like on the compound?

Pretty much. I live in the country and avoid cities. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

No, I’m going to avoid flying United because they made it a thing. It shouldn’t be. Duh. 

24 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

That’s where I’m at. Have you seen all the fights on planes and inthe terminals lately? It’s like a Popeyes or a Chuck E Cheese now. Avoid if I can. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s where I’m at. Have you seen all the fights on planes and inthe terminals lately? It’s like a Popeyes or a Chuck E Cheese now. Avoid if I can. 

Exactly.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No. I'm sure some can. But if they start acting like colleges and taking less talented black candidates to take the roles or spots of more talented white people, then that's a serious concern.

Well I would hope that flight schools are not going to graduate people that can't fly just because of their sex and color, and I would truly hope that the FAA doesn't license pilots that cannot do the job, regardless of their color.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you avoid places where there are non-white people?  Why is that?

Just now, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Well I would hope that flight schools are not going to graduate people that can't fly just because of their sex and color, and I would truly hope that the FAA doesn't license pilots that cannot do the job, regardless of their color.

I would hope too. Buts that's not the current trend.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I would hope too. Buts that's not the current trend.

So you're saying that the current trend is that the FAA is licensing pilots that cannot fly?

Just now, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Hope. Lol. You’re a cute kid, all innocent and well meaning. There will be a quota. It will happen. Book it. The standards will just be lowered, like everywhere else. 

1 minute ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

So you avoid places where there are non-white people?  Why is that?

Of course. So do you.  You guys are funny. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course. So do you.  You guys are funny. 

Uh, no I don't.  Why would you assume such a thing?  I'm guessing you don't either, you're just acting like a blowhard.

If you walk into a supermarket and see a bunch of minorities, you walk out?  No you don't, you mumble under your breath about how you hate non whites, but you continue to buy your chef boy-r-dee and then about it in the safety of your own home.

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Uh, no I don't.  Why would you assume such a thing?  I'm guessing you don't either, you're just acting like a blowhard.

If you walk into a supermarket and see a bunch of minorities, you walk out?  No you don't, you mumble under your breath about how you hate non whites, but you continue to buy your chef boy-r-dee and then about it in the safety of your own home.

No I don’t walk out. But I don’t go to their neighborhood either. And neither do you.  They have restaurants and parks in their neighborhoods too. You don’t go.  You live nowhere near them. Stop it. You’re so brave. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Are they going to lower the standards required to become a pilot too?

Yes, they’re going to give pilot licenses to black people who can’t even fly. ✈️ 

Just now, MDC said:

Yes, they’re going to give pilot licenses to black people who can’t even fly. ✈️ 

Not surprising.

Just now, MDC said:

Is your standard for selecting a doctor for yourself based on "well, they have their medical license"?  Or an attorney?  "Well, they passed the bar".

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No I don’t walk out. But I don’t go to their neighborhood either. And neither do you.  They have restaurants and parks in their neighborhoods too. You don’t go.  You live nowhere near them. Stop it. You’re so brave. Lol. 

I have minorities and women living on my street.  I will go into heavily populated minority areas if needed.  Im not scared or disgusted like you are.  I generally avoid sh!tty and crime ridden areas, regardless of color/gender.

5 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

I have minorities and women living on my street.  I will go into heavily populated minority areas if needed.  Im not scared or disgusted like you are.  I generally avoid sh!tty and crime ridden areas, regardless of color/gender.

Ha! FOS. Enjoy your delusion. No one believes a word. 

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is your standard for selecting a doctor for yourself based on "well, they have their medical license"?  Or an attorney?  "Well, they passed the bar".

This is different. 

I can select my doctor or lawyer based on seeing previous work, getting feedback from other patients, etc. 

Pilots? I can't interview them, review their bio's before booking a flight, etc. I pretty much have to trust the hiring airline that they've hired someone who is capable of getting me there safely. if I could review bios, and saw that a pilot had a history of not being able to land a plane, or had made % of errors during flight school...and I also KNEW they'd be the pilot on my flight when I booked it, then I would opt for another airline or flight time. 

6 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

I will go into heavily populated minority areas if needed.  Im not scared or disgusted like you are.  

Jesse Jackson disagrees:

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.

51 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

So you're saying that the current trend is that the FAA is licensing pilots that cannot fly?

I'm hoping not but I don't like the trend of only picking qualified people from a smaller group based upon color of their skin. That would be called "relaxed standards".

48 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

It's not just about going through flight school. Pilots need to accrue several hundred or thousands of hours of flight time to become good at their job.

Sully didn't just graduate flight school and do what he did. He spent thousands of hours in the air and had to deal with a million different scenarios to be able to pull that off. 

If they are going to lower the standards, like they almost always do, in the name of equity, that's a problem. 

That said, I'd take the black, former AF pilot with thousands of hours under his belt, over the white guy who graduated flight school two years ago and just became a Captain. 

Trannies are a non-starter. Nobody with a mental illness like that should be allowed to pilot a commercial aircraft. 

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

I will go into heavily populated minority areas if needed.  

Exactly. Only if needed. Now you are being honest. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Trannies are a non-starter. Nobody with a mental illness like that should be allowed to pilot a commercial aircraft. 

:lol:

all female looking people must be forced to display a vagina before take off

1 minute ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

That's not what was said. Trannies have mental issues. Many of them end up thinking suicide. They should not be piloting planes filled with passengers. 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

This is different. 

I can select my doctor or lawyer based on seeing previous work, getting feedback from other patients, etc. 

Pilots? I can't interview them, review their bio's before booking a flight, etc. I pretty much have to trust the hiring airline that they've hired someone who is capable of getting me there safely. if I could review bios, and saw that a pilot had a history of not being able to land a plane, or had made % of errors during flight school...and I also KNEW they'd be the pilot on my flight when I booked it, then I would opt for another airline or flight time. 

Exactly.  All the more reason that it's fuked up for an airline to have policy that says they are prioritizing hiring based on race and sex. And this is different that the ol' "minorities are encouraged to apply" mantra.  They are setting quotas now. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That's not what was said. Trannies have mental issues. Many of them end up thinking suicide. They should not be piloting planes filled with passengers. 

Yeah, I thought that was obvious. Sometimes I give people too much credit. 

6 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

This guy....

10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Liberalism is a mental disorder in itself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Their 2nd priority is changing this obvious misogynistic and archaic term to be more inclusive of "people experiencing having a vagina"**

** can't call them "women" or else the trannies will protest

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

everyone has mental issues.  White people have mental issues, many of them end up thinking suicide. They should not be piloting planes filled with passengers either.

16 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

If your point is that people with mental issues should not fly planes, fine, but dont bring up trannies, you hate filled sack of sh!t.

55 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No. I want the best Jew I can afford.