Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

United Airlines: Safety is no longer first

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

Their 2nd priority is changing this obvious misogynistic and archaic term to be more inclusive of "people experiencing having a vagina"**

** can't call them "women" or else the trannies will protest

Isn't cockpit a synonym for bagina?

Just now, 5-Points said:

Isn't cockpit a synonym for bagina?

Oh you're right!  My gender bias only made me think of the male part of the term and not the recipient.  I need another corporate mandated online training course ASAP!!!! 

5 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

If your point is that people with mental issues should not fly planes, fine, but dont bring up trannies, you hate filled sack of sh!t.

It has nothing to do with hate. It has everything to do with trannies have mental issues. People who think they are a different sex than they are in actuality always struggle in keeping a certain stability in their minds. It's been shown that these people are focked up. 

8 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

If your point is that people with mental issues should not fly planes, fine, but dont bring up trannies, you hate filled sack of sh!t.

Triggered. Sorry about your mental issues. Cutting off body parts won't make you feel whole. T's & P's.  :(

7 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Sanctuary down? 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

It has nothing to do with hate. It has everything to do with trannies have mental issues. People who think they are a different sex than they are in actuality always struggle in keeping a certain stability in their minds. It's been shown that these people are focked up. 

EVRYONE HAS MENTAL ISSUES!@#$

By your logic nobody should fly planes.

Do you see how stupid you are?

There is currently no mental health screening for pilots, so it's likely that people with mental health issues fly planes today, including gays, trannies, and everyone else.

Let me know when we see any female pilot that crashes a plane because she has a d!ck.

holy sh!t you are focked up.

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Triggered. Sorry about your mental issues. Cutting off body parts won't make you feel whole. T's & P's.  :(

I'm sorry you are scared of women out there that have dicks. 

Link?  Typical lefty twisting definitions.  What does "issues" mean?

Looks like all the tranny talk has struck a nerve.  Mrs. Voltaire definitely shouldn't be flying a plane.

I'm sorry you are scared of women out there that have dicks. 

I feel sorry for them because dumbshits like you patronize them and try to normalize them instead of encouraging them to find the root of their issues and work on resolving them in a healthy way that helps them lead happy, productive lives instead of pretending to be something they aren't. 

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

By your logic nobody should fly planes.

Do you see how stupid you are?

There is currently no mental health screening for pilots, so it's likely that people with mental health issues fly planes today, including gays, trannies, and everyone else.

Let me know when we see any female pilot that crashes a plane because she has a d!ck.

holy sh!t you are focked up.

Do you experience gender dysphoria too?

The link says "half will be women and people of color."   So basically they're still saying the other half will be white men, it's not like they're really taking away opportunities from white dudes.  

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I feel sorry for them because dumbshits like you patronize them and try to normalize them instead of encouraging them to find the root of their issues and work on resolving them in a healthy way that helps them lead happy, productive lives instead of pretending to be something they aren't. 

Bingo. Every other mental illness is treated as an ailment and people are trying to be cured of it.  Our society celebrates trans issues.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The link says "half will be women and people of color."   So basically they're still saying the other half will be white men, it's not like they're really taking away opportunities from white dudes.  

United currently employs 50% white males and 50% POC and female combined? So this is just patronizing language? 

2 hours ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

So women and people of color cannot safely fly a plane? :lol:

As long as they are not Asian. 

22 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Link?  Typical lefty twisting definitions.  What does "issues" mean?

Do you need me to link to something that says that mental issues are found throughout the population?  You seriously need me to link that regular straight people have mental issues?

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Bingo. Every other mental illness is treated as an ailment and people are trying to be cured of it.  Our society celebrates trans issues.

I being gay a mental illness?

24 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You should learn something about science.

1 minute ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

How many masks do you wear?

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Do you need me to link to something that says that mental issues are found throughout the population?  You seriously need me to link that regular straight people have mental issues?

Can you not read?  I asked what "mental issues" means.  You ever so slightly tweaked another posters words from "mental illness" to "mental issues", which is so typical of lefty logic...change word meanings.

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

No, I just don't get scared of people that do.

I get scared of them if they were to be flying a plane I was on. I don't want mentally ill people being pilots.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Can you not read?  I asked what "mental issues" means.  You ever so slightly tweaked another posters words from "mental illness" to "mental issues", which is so typical of lefty logic...change word meanings.

mental illness, call it whatever you want.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I get scared of them if they were to be flying a plane I was on. I don't want mentally ill people being pilots.

Living life being scared of trannies is not productive.  Get over your hangups and move on.

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

United currently employs 50% white males and 50% POC and female combined? So this is just patronizing language? 

It actually says they currently only employ "nearly" 20% POC and female combined (so basically 80% white men).   But the 50% goal is only for the Academy thing, they only said they want to "raise even higher' the % of people actually working there.   I'm sure they'll still hire people from other airlines, etc. and not just the Academy.

https://unitedaviate.com/aviate-program-career-paths/united-aviate-academy/

11 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

I being gay a mental illness?

Finally. You admit it :wub:

• Haha 1

Couple jobs I really don't want "Quota Hiring".

Heart surgeon

Airplane Pilot

Vasectomy surgeon

30 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

You mean the science that says if you have two X chromosomes, you're female and if you have XY chromosomes, you're male? 

And then some people, like you, are born with an extra chromosome. 

That science? 

Why do you people discuss sh*t with aliases.  You do realize their only goal is to fock up and derail threads, don't you?  And you allow them to do it. 

2 hours ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Well I would hope that flight schools are not going to graduate people that can't fly just because of their sex and color, and I would truly hope that the FAA doesn't license pilots that cannot do the job, regardless of their color.

Yeah, hard to get worked up over this topic.  If they were just going to hire existing pilots who were female and/or colored, I would say that that is pretty worthless because those people probably aren't exactly struggling to get a job, and it won't make much of a dent in the demographics.  But it sounds like they are going to actively recruit such people for their school, and if as you say they are subject to the same requirements, then... whatever.  :dunno: 

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why is your take on everything off the mark? I think it’s because you grasp the first thing you can think of. Take your time, be more smart. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why is your take on everything off the mark? I think it’s because you grasp the first thing you can think of. Take your time, be more smart. 

What's wrong about what I said?   They want to get more women and POC into a flight school, they didn't really commit to actually hiring them.

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You mean the science that says if you have two X chromosomes, you're female and if you have XY chromosomes, you're male? 

And then some people, like you, are born with an extra chromosome. 

That science? 

Yes that science.  The science that is outdated.  See science changes.  We learn more, well at least some of us.

Nearly everyone in middle school biology learned that if you’ve got XX chromosomes, you’re a female; if you’ve got XY, you’re a male. This tired simplification is great for teaching the importance of chromosomes but betrays the true nature of biological sex. The popular belief that your sex arises only from your chromosomal makeup is wrong. The truth is, your biological sex isn’t carved in stone, but a living system with the potential for change.

Why? Because biological sex is far more complicated than XX or XY (or XXY, or just X). XX individuals could present with male gonads. XY individuals can have ovaries. How? Through a set of complex genetic signals that, in the course of a human’s development, begins with a small group of cells called the bipotential primordium and a gene called SRY.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

• Haha 3

Just now, TimHauck said:

What's wrong about what I said?   They want to get more women and POC into a flight school, they didn't really commit to actually hiring them.

You’re making it about race/gender and who would get denied an opportunity. The point, or the mark, is that race/gender shouldn’t factor into it at all. For or against anyone. Get it? And it’s why I will now avoid United. It has nothing to do with the competency of the pilot. I reject wokeness when I can. I know I have flown with lady pilots. I don’t know if I have with a black lady pilot. I didn’t check, I just assumed they were all competent. Now I won’t assume that. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re making it about race/gender and who would get denied an opportunity. The point, or the mark, is that race/gender shouldn’t factor into it at all. For or against anyone. Get it? And it’s why I will now avoid United. It has nothing to do with the competency of the pilot. I reject wokeness when I can. I know I have flown with lady pilots. I don’t know if I have with a black lady pilot. I didn’t check, I just assumed they were all competent. Now I won’t assume that. 

So you're avoiding United, and I assume Delta too.  So limiting yourself to AA and Southwest.  Nice.

12 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Yes that science.  The science that is outdated.  See science changes.  We learn more, well at least some of us.

Nearly everyone in middle school biology learned that if you’ve got XX chromosomes, you’re a female; if you’ve got XY, you’re a male. This tired simplification is great for teaching the importance of chromosomes but betrays the true nature of biological sex. The popular belief that your sex arises only from your chromosomal makeup is wrong. The truth is, your biological sex isn’t carved in stone, but a living system with the potential for change.

Why? Because biological sex is far more complicated than XX or XY (or XXY, or just X). XX individuals could present with male gonads. XY individuals can have ovaries. How? Through a set of complex genetic signals that, in the course of a human’s development, begins with a small group of cells called the bipotential primordium and a gene called SRY.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

:lol: