Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Why do you get the same sentence for killing a 20 year old or a 95 year old?

I think there should be some sort of reduction in penalty if you kill someone old. You should actually get time taken off another crime, if you kill an old person.

Personally, I think the punishment should be harsher. For elders and kids. Both are essentially defenseless. We should respect our elders or at least that’s what I was taught.  There’s a special place in hell for people that abuse and kill the elderly and the young 

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Like if you kill a teenager you can kill two old people and it's a wash.  

if one of the 2 teenagers was one of the 2 that ran the uber driver over, yes. Absolutely.

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Personally, I think the punishment should be harsher. For elders and kids. Both are essentially defenseless. There’s a special place in hell for people that abuse and kill the elderly and the young 

There's gonna be a LOT of ppl in hell.  How many millions of abortions since the 70s?  

Old people are kinda useless though and take up a lot of recources.  At least babies have potential.  

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Personally, I think the punishment should be harsher. For elders and kids. Both are essentially defenseless. We should respect our elders or at least that’s what I was taught.  There’s a special place in hell for people that abuse and kill the elderly and the young 

old people have nothing to live for. Fock em

Just now, fandandy said:

There's gonna be a LOT of ppl in hell.  How many millions of abortions since the 70s?  

Old people are kinda useless though and take up a lot of resources.  At least babies have potential.  

nailed it.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

What color is everyone? 

my 1st reply should answer that

1 minute ago, edjr said:

old people have nothing to live for. Fock em

It’s their golden years. They earned the right to just chill or do whatever. Same with vets. Wish we took better care of both. I’m sure everyone here will think different when they get to that age. You had been working for 40+ years so you deserve the remaining years to do whatever you want IMO 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s their golden years. They earned the right to just chill or do whatever. Same with vets. Wish we took better care of both. I’m sure everyone here will think different when they get to that age. You had been working for 40+ years so you deserve the remaining years to do whatever you want IMO 

the only thing golden is the color they make their sheets

Just now, edjr said:

the only thing golden is the color they make their sheets

If I become unable to control my bowels or bladder I’ll wear a focking adult diaper. Not having my clothes, furniture, and bed disgusting. I’ve taken care of too many elderly patients to not take precautions when I’m older. 

If you purposely murder someone not in self defense you should die. If it was an accident e.g. got into a fistfight and the dude hits his head on the pavement that's an accident. I know there are different categories murder man slaughter etc... I just don't know the difference between them all. Premeditated murder is probably what I'm thinking of. 

Prison is for:

1) Deterrent

2) Public safety

3) Compensation to victim and/or family

You could argue killing a homeless old bum with no family doesn't deserve as much compensation, but there's still those first two.

Some babies that are intended to be aborted should instead be born and put in a camp of some sort and then when the need arises we could harvest their organs.

Just imagine it's a growed up fetus organ donor thingy.  

I'd rather live in a town filled with babies and old folks than live near most of you.  

And, which is a bigger hazard to our society?  Old men or 20 year old druggies and thugs? Gimme the codgers every time.  

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

I'd rather live in a town filled with babies and old folks than live near most of you.  

And, which is a bigger hazard to our society?  Old men or 20 year old druggies and thugs? Gimme the codgers every time.  

MInus the codgers imagine how many police officers we could afford.  It would be paradise.