Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Draft 2021, wanted to run this by you guys....

So I never mentioned this on the geek board, but I lost my job back in late 2019. Fast forward to today I'm employed but in a very different kind of gig. Happy with how things have turned out, but looking forward to the draft I know I won't be making my draft picks no where close to as fast to a used to as I'm gonna be on the road a lot. I know I'm not one to make lists for my picks so putting this out to the league... I'll quit the league and give up my team if you guys think this will be a problem or if not I'll continue to participate (my hope) and keep on continuing to kick your sorry asses. I just don't want to negatively impact the league if I take longer than usually to make draft picks. 

19 hours ago, kutulu said:

So I never mentioned this on the geek board, but I lost my job back in late 2019. Fast forward to today I'm employed but in a very different kind of gig. Happy with how things have turned out, but looking forward to the draft I know I won't be making my draft picks no where close to as fast to a used to as I'm gonna be on the road a lot. I know I'm not one to make lists for my picks so putting this out to the league... I'll quit the league and give up my team if you guys think this will be a problem or if not I'll continue to participate (my hope) and keep on continuing to kick your sorry asses. I just don't want to negatively impact the league if I take longer than usually to make draft picks. 

So what's "on the road alot"?  I'm a fed and over the years made a ton of draft picks or full drafts themselves while traveling around the country?  Just curious as to where you're going that doesn't have cell service in this United States of America.

We should change the draft timer, no one should have their pick skipped. PERIOD.

This is a cheap, fun league, no reason to be a draft nazi.

My preference is to not lose you as an owner.

We need to find an equitable balance between allowing leeway with draft time and not providing an unfair advantage of the extra time on the clock (ie: player x gets injured, player y gets signed, etc)