Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Please watch this 4 minute video and tell me who the real racists are.

:lol:

WOW. WOW! Holy hell. This is gold.

They just gobble up every word the racist media and the left tells them and spit it right back out. oof.

"They" "them"  :doh:

"Black people don't know how to use internet" :doh:

• Like 1

Someone needs to tell him that the woke whities will speak for the black community.

I was smiling the whole time he was talking to the black people.  White college kids think they're so smart, but they're so fuking stupid.  I don't really blame them though...just hope they eventually grow up and figure things out.

was just saying this last night to wife....these libtards running around saying it's racist to require ID's, etc are more raciss than anyone!!!!! wtf

in fact the whole BLM movement is an embarrassment to most black people

1 hour ago, edjr said:

:lol:

WOW. WOW! Holy hell. This is gold.

They just gobble up every word the racist media and the left tells them and spit it right back out. oof.

"They" "them"  :doh:

"Black people don't know how to use internet" :doh:

Yeah I saw this before but it was fun to watch again. Although it's pretty freaking sad white kids are getting dumber by the hour in those schools.

Liberals are piles of sh!t. Racist piles of sh!t. 

probably the people that would watch this video and think they are addressing who the real racists are.  Hey, lets walk the streets of the most populous city in the country and ask questions about access.  As I said to raiders in another thread, maybe implied, cant remember what I wrote..I am ok with IDs for voting, there is a portion of people that have difficulty getting IDs, its not just the cost of the id, if we can get this group an id in a easy way, lets do it.  

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

probably the people that would watch this video and think they are addressing who the real racists are.  Hey, lets walk the streets of the most populous city in the country and ask questions about access.  As I said to raiders in another thread, maybe implied, cant remember what I wrote..I am ok with IDs for voting, there is a portion of people that have difficulty getting IDs, its not just the cost of the id, if we can get this group an id in a easy way, lets do it.  

No let's not. Because creepy joe will just pass them out to every name they can pull up in a database. Kind of like what the dems with mail in ballots.

Follow the rules and get your ID on your own if you want one.

31 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

So it's the country blacks that are dumb and uninformed.  Got it.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Yep, he is clearly saying they are too stupid to figure it out.

37 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

My guy watched the video and said 'yup, the white liberals nailed it'...

🤣

Fantastic.

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No no no Joe Biden made it perfectly clear it's the inner city and country blacks and browns who are too stupid to use the internet.

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

this is you being racist

44 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

What group and what difficulties do they run into?

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep, he is clearly saying they are too stupid to figure it out.

you clearly don't understand what I said..makes sense cause you are Idiot99

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No no no Joe Biden made it perfectly clear it's the inner city and country blacks and browns who are too stupid to use the internet.

Yep. Black people are incapable to figure out how to get their own IDs or use the internet. This is a proven fact outlined by creepy joe, kameltoe, and herbi.

We better start changing their school curriculums to teaching critical race theory instead of math and English.

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

🤣

Fantastic.

I did watch the vid, the berkeley folk did not nail anything.  the geeks interpretation missed the mark wildly.

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

They simply are not smart enough to know how to figure it out I guess. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I have posted it before, in a thread I am pretty sure you were in.  use your google 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

🤣

Fantastic.

How do people see something so obvious so differently from others?  :(

Just now, edjr said:

How do people see something so obvious so differently from others?  :(

It's fun watching them not have clue how utterly hateful and racist they are. They don't even know what racism is. They just do what they have been told to do.