Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Yeah, you can’t do that

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Idiots like worms never see the retractions, by design.

Oh glad to hear a violent coup attempt didn’t take place and those officers aren’t dead. Geez you’re right, I can’t believe the media got that wrong! :o 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh glad to hear a violent coup attempt didn’t take place and those officers aren’t dead. Geez you’re right, I can’t believe the media got that wrong! :o 

No cops died at the capitol riot as of today. The cop who was beaten over the head with a fire extinguisher never occurred and he died the next day of a likely stroke

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, no one did that. He did attack one though. Focked up. He will probably do the most time out of all of them. 

The açaí bowl guy?

Looks like the COD is still pending for the cop.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Once again, one officer died of a stroke a day after. investigations haven't been able to tie anything that happened at the capitol to his death. That's why nobody has been charged on his death. NYT reported he was hit with a fire extinguisher, that was later retracted. I have no idea why you are using plural for officers.

Some of you idiots are so focking stupid that I don't know how you get through the day.

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The açaí bowl guy?

Looks like the COD is still pending for the cop.

Face raker

36 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No cops died at the capitol riot as of today. The cop who was beaten over the head with a fire extinguisher never occurred and he died the next day of a likely stroke

Oh so coincidence and also the guy that committed suicide wasn’t at all traumatized by what he saw. Geez crazy odds on that, huh?

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh so coincidence and also the guy that committed suicide wasn’t at all traumatized by what he saw. Geez crazy odds on that, huh?

Wait until all the other people within a mile of the capitol on that day die of old age. You can blame all those deaths on the guy dressed up in his favorite dungeons and dragons outfit armed with a cell phone too.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Wait until all the other people within a mile of the capitol on that day die of old age. You can blame all those deaths on the guy dressed up in his favorite dungeons and dragons outfit armed with a cell phone too.

Seek help 

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Seek help 

What? You wanna blame the guy armed with a cell phone that horrifically took selfies and took a podium or something? That was pretty traumatizing. But I'm still going with the D&D costume guy. 

Let's not bring up all the antifa/blm criminals for destroying cities beating up store owners and general population, stopping traffic everywhere and pounding on people's vehicles and throwing molotov cocktails at police and their cruisers all of last summer. Let's keep the focus on a few nut jobs taking selfies. 

Thats freakin movie star shootin if he whacked em both while they were speeding away in a car!!  Color me impressed

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

So you know that’s the case?  I thought you at least pretended to be a lawyer 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Well to be fair Alex Berenson tried to blame the covid vaccine for someone committing suicide

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well to be fair Alex Berenson tried to blame the covid vaccine for someone committing suicide

Give it a rest dude, we're using this thread to make fun of worm's woeful ignorance.

• Thanks 1