Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

BLM Co-Founder Buys 1.4 Million Dollar Home...

It was a shakedown, nothing more. It’s how Jesse and Fat Al got rich. This is just the young bloods perfecting the grift. So many dumb, rich, guilt ridden white fools out there. 

My daughter explained to me that the families of those that BLM protests for wants BLM to stop using the victims names and faces because none of the money BLM has received goes to the families even though people are donating for the purpose of helping the families with burial costs etc. 
I think she even said that one of the lead members pretends to be black but he’s not.

11 hours ago, peenie said:

My daughter explained to me that the families of those that BLM protests for wants BLM to stop using the victims names and faces because none of the money BLM has received goes to the families even though people are donating for the purpose of helping the families with burial costs etc. 
I think she even said that one of the lead members pretends to be black but he’s not.

Yep Shaun King isn’t black

Y'all running from us!!!! - Mike Obama.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

😁

Sports journalist Jason Whitlock, who’s himself black, sarcastically called out Cullors for her blatant hypocrisy.

“Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%. She’s with her people!” he tweeted Friday.

Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%. She’s with her people! https://t.co/HIGZsV7Cj4

— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) April 9, 2021

Whitlock's tweet was removed by the Twitter police and his account suspended...

This country has lost its damn mind.

Fock big tech and fock the Republican party for not doing a thing about it when they had the chance.  

This country is doomed.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Sports journalist Jason Whitlock, who’s himself black, sarcastically called out Cullors for her blatant hypocrisy.

“Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%. She’s with her people!” he tweeted Friday.

Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%. She’s with her people! https://t.co/HIGZsV7Cj4

— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) April 9, 2021

Whitlock's tweet was removed by the Twitter police and his account suspended...

This country has lost its damn mind.

Fock big tech and fock the Republican party for not doing a thing about it when they had the chance.  

This country is doomed.  

Yeah, a black dood, calling out racist hypocrisy, gets banned by a white guy on Twitter.

:doh:

Hey dumbshits, the left are the racists in this country. It's indisputable and has been for decades. 

We aren't doomed, though. We still have a lot to lose. When that is no longer the case, things will get real.  

Man, if you’re still on Twitter or Facebook or any of that crap you’re a complete fool. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

And y'all running toward the evil, oppressive white people.

She’s just taking one for the team. 

Once the BLM grift is up and the money dries up this skell won’t be able to afford the upkeep or the taxes and will be out on their ass. Won’t be the first time. 

:lol: Savvy person starts tranny movement. Labels it like it's a black movement to get money from racist libs.  Takes money, buys million dollar house. Brilliant! 

It's the same thing I would do if I ran BLM.

It’s an eminence front. It’s a put on. 

28 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Savvy person starts tranny movement. Labels it like it's a black movement to get money from racist libs.  Takes money, buys million dollar house. Brilliant! 

Hey look, black peoples legal and economic struggles were used to make a few people wealthy and many others self righteous, again. As the poet Vince Neil  once said, It’s The Same Ol’ Situation, Same Ol’ Ball And Chain. And black schools will still suck and the ghetto will still be the countries drug store in 5 years. 

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Man, if you’re still on Twitter or Facebook or any of that crap you’re a complete fool. 

Fftoday is the only reliable new source. Everyone knows that

27 minutes ago, fandandy said:

:lol:

The only thing funnier than this will be how the left twists it around in their defense of it.

The Obama method of moving next to whitest of the whites,  where it's safe.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat......

Time to stop following false prophets.

The world is there for the taking, anyone selling you the "woe is me" mantra and that white people are the real problem is just scamming you.

If you’re a BLM leader and aren’t in Minneapolis for the verdict that says it all. 

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I hope that woman's home gets ransacked and looted.

It won’t it’s in a gated neighborhood with police presence which is why she wants to live where it’s safe 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It won’t it’s in a gated neighborhood with police presence which is why she wants to live where it’s safe 

:mad:

Love watching the Libs get swindled by their false prophets while whining about Trump still....can’t write this up any better. 🤣

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you’re a BLM leader and aren’t in Minneapolis for the verdict that says it all. 

Oh, that goes without saying. i'd be there now, giving speeches to get everyone riled up and frothing at the mouth and ready to explode. Then, in my free time, going store to store, figuring out where the good stores are and setting up a looting plan of action. I'd want to be the first person in the bank or jewelry or electronics store. If you're the 500th person in the dollar store, you're doing this all wrong. And wear a wig, so if I somehow get caught/identified, I can go to women's prison. Set up a Go Fund Me account for my legal bills, demand Joe Biden* pardon me or I advocate to burn donw the White House with him inside..

But hopefully it won't come to that and i get away with it. I'd rather take my loot to my BLM-donation funded mansions in Hollywood and the Hamptons than go to female prison.