Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

What are the long term effects of the covid vaccination?

We have no idea because they didn’t have the time to do those studies. 

40 minutes ago, peenie said:

We have no idea because they didn’t have the time to do those studies. 

Thats the point. No idea if we see the lawsuit ads in the future aimed at covid vaccinations.

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

You turn into a Tranny within 5 years ?

Does that mean I get to keep my c0ck and get my own boobs to to play with ? (Not man Boobs. Real boobs). 
Sign me up !

A reputable source close to me says to avoid the JJ vaccine. 
Not surprised given that it’s being pulled from several US vaccination sites. Apparently there are serious quality control issues at a lab in Maryland. The lab used is also not FDA certified. And the company working for n making the actual vaccine has had issues before that resulted in a congressional inquiry. 

THIS is the crap that scares me. What else are they not telling us? 

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

Does that mean I get to keep my c0ck and get my own boobs to to play with ? (Not man Boobs. Real boobs). 
Sign me up !

It's open season do want you want.

12 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Yeah, me! I mentioned it in another thread. ;)

We don't really know anything about anything right now.  For many people, there will be long-term effects of Covid too.  That NCAA official who passed out had a blood clot in his lung and had previously had Covid.  Who knows?  This is a personal decision whether to take the vaccine and attempt to avoid getting Covid or to just risk it and not get vaccinated in hopes that herd immunity happens before you get infected.  

That's how I'm leaning but it's a crap shoot.  

8 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It would be nice to weigh my options if I knew

What is the long term track record of cryptocurrency?

Be nice to have more data to go on.

7 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Thats the point. No idea if we see the lawsuit ads in the future aimed at covid vaccinations.

I doubt it. They purposely make you sign waivers of liability. Of course, that won’t stop people from suing. Also why I’m not getting it right now 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

I doubt it. They purposely make you sign waivers of liability. Of course, that won’t stop people from suing. Also why I’m not getting it right now 

I was more using the lawsuit as an example of the issues that could come up

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

What is the long term track record of cryptocurrency?

Be nice to have more data to go on.

You're right. Don't invest in any new scary ideas or technology.

28 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You're right. Don't invest in any new scary ideas or technology.

Did I suggest that?  

I’m just saying you make an educated guess and run with it.  If you are scared of the fallout of a Covid vaccine then do not get one.  For my parents, in their waning years, they have a life again thank you to the vaccine.  I guess if they live one or 2 less days in a nursing home because of the Covid vaccine kilt them then so be it and that’s their mentality too.

i voiced all this same concern in the jab mother thread ... i am very wary of the long term effects.   it be what it be. 

now, this is from Australia, and the jab is Astra-Zeneca (which is not offered here), but ... just a taste of what kinda fustercluckery may be on the horizon ... 

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/apr/09/astrazeneca-vaccine-australia-covid-new-advice-side-effects-how-high-is-risk-blood-clots

46 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I was more using the lawsuit as an example of the issues that could come up

Oh I know. I’m just saying that they’re already trying to prevent that. Which is exactly why any time someone is trying to force you to get it should be met with a lawsuit. Can’t force someone to get something that’s not FDA approved 

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I posted a link above which explains why there won't be lawsuits over these vaccines.

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

I posted a link above which explains why there won't be lawsuits over these vaccines.

Sounds like it may not be a great chance, but people can still be compensated for adverse effects from vaccines.  It just won’t be coming from the vaccine makers.

https://www.weareiowa.com/mobile/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/sue-lawsuit-bad-reaction-covid-vaccine-federal-programs/524-08c4ff6e-d752-4a1f-87ad-5bc88a8a8335

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sounds like it may not be a great chance, but people can still be compensated for adverse effects from vaccines.  It just won’t be coming from the vaccine makers.

https://www.weareiowa.com/mobile/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/sue-lawsuit-bad-reaction-covid-vaccine-federal-programs/524-08c4ff6e-d752-4a1f-87ad-5bc88a8a8335

Did you read my link?  :wall:

51 minutes ago, Strike said:

Did you read my link?  :wall:

Apparently you didn’t either, because you probably still need a lawyer to make one of those claims.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Not surprised given that it’s being pulled from several US vaccination sites. Apparently there are serious quality control issues at a lab in Maryland. The lab used is also not FDA certified. And the company working for n making the actual vaccine has had issues before that resulted in a congressional inquiry. 

THIS is the crap that scares me. What else are they not telling us? 

At least someone is learning on this board. All of them are phase 3 trials. Anyone taking that crap is a guinea pig with ZERO rights to go after the makers if it goes south at anytime in your life. Simply you are a ticking timebomb....forever.....if you let them inject this crap into you.

I've already predicted the vaccines wouldn't work. They do say it will last at least 6 months. 😂 So you all got that going for ya...which is nice.  

My new prediction is the vaccines go away for this and Merck's redo of Ivermectin with a 1000% or more markup will replace it.

There is also this: https://www.principletrial.org/news/favipiravir-to-be-investigated-as-a-possible-covid-19-treatment-for-at-home-recovery-in-the-principle-trial

Long term effects of the covid vaccine, NOTHING.

Salem witch trial jurors had a better grasp of science than people who are concerned about the long term effects of the 'covid' vaccine.  

• Thanks 2

There is no benefit to the vaccine. That is what should be debated.

And while we are at it, why are the places with lockdowns and masks, I'm looking at New York, Michigan, Pennsylvania, seeing bad stats from the China bioweapon still, while places like Florida that are wide open are doing great? Per capita. Oh, and the exploding stats of gum disease and mouth infections from daily mask usage.

Masks kill people. And evil politicians. That require masks.

Mask drop.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

This is the 2nd time you posted this, and you were wrong both times. You do NOT sign a waiver when you get the Covid vaccine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

There is no benefit to the vaccine. That is what should be debated.

And while we are at it, why are the places with lockdowns and masks, I'm looking at New York, Michigan, Pennsylvania, seeing bad stats from the China bioweapon still, while places like Florida that are wide open are doing great? Per capita. Oh, and the exploding stats of gum disease and mouth infections from daily mask usage.

Masks kill people. And evil politicians. That require masks.

Mask drop.

People in Florida are getting free vitamin D that fights the virus.

1 hour ago, Thornton Melon said:

This is the 2nd time you posted this, and you were wrong both times. You do NOT sign a waiver when you get the Covid vaccine.

Everyone I know did :dunno: doesn’t seem wrong to me

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Long term effects of the covid vaccine, NOTHING.

Salem witch trial jurors had a better grasp of science than people who are concerned about the long term effects of the 'covid' vaccine.  

Agreed. Thank you Donald Trump. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Remember when the left said they wouldn’t take the vaccine and now they are pushing the same vaccine. Are they ever not hypocrites on anything?

Do you have a link?  I saw this claim made on a different forum and I definitely don’t remember this being said by anyone prominent.  I know some were doubtful that it would get created so quickly, but I don’t recall them saying they wouldn’t take it

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you have a link?  I saw this claim made on a different forum and I definitely don’t remember this being said by anyone prominent.  I know some were doubtful that it would get created so quickly, but I don’t recall them saying they wouldn’t take it

You keep searching google don't you? You poor indoctrinated soul....Try another browser every couple years or something....

Why don't you just quit trying so hard to convince people of things that aren't true and maybe go watch some Tom Baker Doctor Who shows. Those are awesome.

For months, health experts warned that distributing the coronavirus vaccines would be the easier part of the immunization process. The hard part would come later, when millions of people on the fence would need to be convinced to get a vaccine.

Unfortunately, many Democrats ignored this warning when the vaccines were in clinical trials because they were on track to be approved by the “wrong” administration. Vice President Kamala Harris shares a large part of the blame. She openly questioned whether people should trust the vaccine during the 2020 presidential campaign, suggesting that the only reason the Trump administration would roll out the vaccines so quickly was because former President Donald Trump wanted to win reelection.

“I think that we have learned since this pandemic started, but really before that, that there's very little that we can trust that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth,” she said back in September.

When asked whether she would get the coronavirus vaccine if it were approved before the November election, Harris was equivocal. “Well, I think that's going to be an issue for all of us,” she said. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/kamala-harris-is-facing-the-consequences-of-her-dangerous-anti-vaccine-rhetoric

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I mean would you accept the VP as prominent?

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Or how about CA and several other states saying they would do their own review of the vaccine before allowing it.  AFAIK they never did that.  Was it just bullsh*t to influence the election? 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/09/25/california-plans-to-independently-vet-covid-19-vaccine-data/