Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

What are the long term effects of the covid vaccination?

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

You keep searching google don't you? You poor indoctrinated soul....Try another browser every couple years or something....

Why don't you just quit trying so hard to convince people of things that aren't true and maybe go watch some Tom Baker Doctor Who shows. Those are awesome.

I was just searching my memory initially.

Harris just said she wouldn’t take Trump’s word for it, she didn’t say she wouldn’t take it.

Creating the “independent review” is a little distrustful of the FDA, but it’s also not saying they wouldn’t take it.   The western states did actually do it - https://www.gov.ca.gov/2020/12/13/western-states-scientific-safety-review-workgroup-confirms-the-pfizer-vaccine-is-safe-and-efficacious-for-public-use/

But Cuomo also said NY would do an independent review as well and I don’t see that they did.  But we already knew he was a hypocrite that killed nursing home residents.

The closest that I see to actually saying they wouldn’t take it is Cal Cunningham saying in a debate that “he’d be hesitant.”   Probably part of the reason he lost the race (in addition to cheating on his wife with the wife of an army vet with a broken spine).

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-balked-at-coronavirus-vaccine-under-trump

• Sad 1

We are the trial period. No matter what people like MDC say. They just say the research is out there to make themselves feel better and safer. :wacko:

16 hours ago, phillybear said:

There is no benefit to the vaccine. That is what should be debated.

And while we are at it, why are the places with lockdowns and masks, I'm looking at New York, Michigan, Pennsylvania, seeing bad stats from the China bioweapon still, while places like Florida that are wide open are doing great? Per capita. Oh, and the exploding stats of gum disease and mouth infections from daily mask usage.

Masks kill people. And evil politicians. That require masks.

Mask drop.

No benefit besides preventing 95% of symptomatic covid cases and nearly all severe ones?

Florida never did “great.”  They did about average (for the US, which of course was below average in total).  They are also seeing rising cases now, hopefully the deaths don’t follow.  Also NY, MI and PA have all further eased restrictions in recent weeks so not sure if that helps your argument.

Apparently the “mask mouth” stuff isn’t actually from the masks.  It’s from people breathing through their mouth instead of their nose and not drinking enough water - https://nypost.com/2020/08/05/mask-mouth-is-a-seriously-stinky-side-effect-of-wearing-masks/

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No benefit besides preventing 95% of symptomatic covid cases and nearly all severe ones?

Florida never did “great.”  They did about average (for the US, which of course was below average in total).  They are also seeing rising cases now, hopefully the deaths don’t follow.  Also NY, MI and PA have all further eased restrictions in recent weeks so not sure if that helps your argument.

Apparently the “mask mouth” stuff isn’t actually from the masks.  It’s from people breathing through their mouth instead of their nose and not drinking enough water - https://nypost.com/2020/08/05/mask-mouth-is-a-seriously-stinky-side-effect-of-wearing-masks/

99.99999999% survival rate from a virus, but we need an untested "vaccine" to save us.

You actually are trying to pass off the New York Times as something credible? They have been covering up genocides and assorted government crimes for hundreds of years, but they are credible?

As I've said before, 2 of my parent's neighbors died from the vaccine. I still know absolutely nobody that got the Chinese bioweapon. 

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm guessing the in long term you won't get the chinese flu?

No one knows.  Even Fauci won't commit.

On 4/10/2021 at 2:22 PM, Strike said:

I posted a link above which explains why there won't be lawsuits over these vaccines.

That settles it.  Idiot.

14 hours ago, phillybear said:

99.99999999% survival rate from a virus, but we need an untested "vaccine" to save us.

You actually are trying to pass off the New York Times as something credible? They have been covering up genocides and assorted government crimes for hundreds of years, but they are credible?

As I've said before, 2 of my parent's neighbors died from the vaccine. I still know absolutely nobody that got the Chinese bioweapon. 

Wow that's a pretty good survival rate for something that's already killed 0.16% of the country! [ (575k "with covid" deaths x 90%(+) of them have covid as the underlying cause = 517,500 "from covid" deaths) / 330 million]

Actually that link was the NY Post not the Times...you know the one that got censored for the Hunter Biden story?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wow that's a pretty good survival rate for something that's already killed 0.16% of the country! [ (575k "with covid" deaths x 90%(+) of them have covid as the underlying cause = 517,500 "from covid" deaths) / 330 million]

Actually that link was the NY Post not the Times...you know the one that got censored for the Hunter Biden story?

"Underlying cause". :lol:

Not sure about the long term effects but short term my arm felt like someone hit me with a stick for 3 days. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

"Underlying cause". :lol:

Yup.  What do you think was the biggest reason for the 400k+ excess deaths in 2020?  It wasn't lockdowns, since there were few excess deaths in places that had lockdowns that weren't hit as hard by covid.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Yup.  What do you think was the biggest reason for the 400k+ excess deaths in 2020?  It wasn't lockdowns, since there were few excess deaths in places that had lockdowns that weren't hit as hard by covid.

Fat and/or heart disease and/or diabetes, etc....

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Most of them seemed to be surviving ok until 2020...

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Most of them seemed to be surviving ok until 2020...

Not all of them die every year, otherwise there would be no more heart disease, cancer, chronic lower respiratory diseases, diabetes, kidney disease, etc, left in the world. 

On 4/9/2021 at 11:36 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

It would be nice to weigh my options if I knew

Serious answer, there's nothing remaining of the shot after about 6 weeks other than your body's ability to recognize/fight COVID (this is true with most vaccines).  If you don't have an adverse reaction in that first 6 weeks, you won't.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Not all of them die every year, otherwise there would be no more heart disease, cancer, chronic lower respiratory diseases, diabetes, kidney disease, etc, left in the world. 

Except in 2020/2021...so you agree covid is what killed them then?

Just now, TimHauck said:

Except in 2020/2021...so you agree covid is what killed them then?

No. I don't agree. I agree all those people died because they were fat and had diseases and were labeled as chinese flu deaths.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No. I don't agree. I agree all those people died because they were fat and had diseases and were labeled as chinese flu deaths.

so why don't they die at the same rate in other years?

On 4/10/2021 at 3:13 AM, Strike said:

The song and dance from the left will be hilarious.  From the Left, we've been hearing since July, how inept Trump was about getting the vaccine out.  Harris and Biden have been saying that they "had to start from scratch".  If it comes out that the vaccines were faulty and caused more harm than the virus, it's going to be interesting how they're going to spin it that it was all Trumps fault.  And moron Lefty idiots will just soak it up.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

so why don't they die at the same rate in other years?

It was an up year for death. It happens. Too many sugary cereals in their diet.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The song and dance from the left will be hilarious.  From the Left, we've been hearing since July, how inept Trump was about getting the vaccine out.  Harris and Biden have been saying that they "had to start from scratch".  If it comes out that the vaccines were faulty and caused more harm than the virus, it's going to be interesting how they're going to spin it that it was all Trumps fault.  And moron Lefty idiots will just soak it up.

One thing that never fails to astound me is the short lived memories of the democrats. It's as if they are lying deliberately. But we all know they would never do that, so...

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

We never heard that Trump was inept at getting the vaccine out.   If anything, the left's initial concerns were from the fact that they were developed so quickly.

Everyone knows the vaccines were developed under Trump's watch, so whatever their end result is will be largely due to him.   And yet it's the conservatives that are questioning them the most...

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It was an up year for death. It happens. Too many sugary cereals in their diet.

largest year over year increase in deaths since 1918

Just now, TimHauck said:

largest year over year increase in deaths since 1918

Yep. People no longer need to work physically anymore. They gone.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

We never heard that Trump was inept at getting the vaccine out.   If anything, the left's initial concerns were from the fact that they were developed so quickly.

Everyone knows the vaccines were developed under Trump's watch, so whatever their end result is will be largely due to him.   And yet it's the conservatives that are questioning them the most...

Wow, starting already.  LOL.

Thanks for proving my point.  Didn't think I'd get it so soon.

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nope. kameltoe said they had to start from scratch as well as creepy joey. creepy joe also stated they didn't have the vaccine when he came into office. 

So what can a person say to that? He's your president, he should know.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

As a 'lefty' I can attest to hearing the criticism regarding the previous administrations ability to get the vaccines out in a timely manner. Trump & Co completely over promised what they said they would do(20 million vaccinated out by end of 2020 ---it was less than 3 million)

U.S. Set to miss vaccination goals.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

We all know heart disease and diabetes are going to magically kill nobody in the next decade. Another covid miracle.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

We all know heart disease and diabetes are going to magically kill nobody in the next decade. Another covid miracle.

It's a Saturnalia miracle. 

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wow, starting already.  LOL.

Thanks for proving my point.  Didn't think I'd get it so soon.

Just wanted to add this, based on your last sentence.  It was Liberals who wanted Trump to get the vaccines out.  Conservatives didn't care and felt they weren't needed so quickly.  Lefties wanted their vaccine, so Trump gave them one.  Both Biden and Harris both said (AFTER the election), that the vaccines were good and they had to completely replace Trump's roll out plan because it was inept.

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

As a 'lefty' I can attest to hearing the criticism regarding the previous administrations ability to get the vaccines out in a timely manner. Trump & Co completely over promised what they said they would do(20 million vaccinated out by end of 2020 ---it was less than 3 million)

U.S. Set to miss vaccination goals.

Was TBay referring to distributing the vaccine after it was available?   By the "since July" comment, I thought he was talking about the development of the vaccine.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Was TBay referring to distributing the vaccine after it was available?   By the "since July" comment, I thought he was talking about the development of the vaccine.

Knowing how people operate here, I'm sure they will all say they former, but after re-reading the original comment---yeah it does look more like it was the latter.

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was referring to the Biden / Harris campaign on how they approached the vaccine, not the vaccine itself.  They also promoted the vaccine after the election.  Boasted about it as well, along with Faucci.

I will never know

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I was referring to the Biden / Harris campaign on how they approached the vaccine, not the vaccine itself.  They also promoted the vaccine after the election.  Boasted about it as well, along with Faucci.

Why did you say "since July" then?  I guess I could see Biden/Harris trying to take credit for the distribution, but that's about it.

But if the vaccine makes everyone sterile, we can all agree that'd be Trump's fault right?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

But if the vaccine makes everyone sterile, we can all agree that'd be Trump's fault right?

Totally.  Neutering scaredy libs from the super sniffles is a public service.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why did you say "since July" then?  I guess I could see Biden/Harris trying to take credit for the distribution, but that's about it.

Because they were campaigning on the vaccine in the summer.

Liberals will of course do that.  Everything is Trump's fault to them.