Sign in to follow this  
Reality

When demand > supply

Crazy how many times this turns out to be the case, considering how racists we all are..

:rolleyes:

What I've learned is even when black people do this. It's still white supremacy. 

24 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

What I've learned is even when black people do this. It's still white supremacy. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-supremacy-root-race-related-120244625.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=tw

The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.

Some of you white people are signing your own death warrant by voting the way that you do.  If you can't see what is coming you are an idiot.  Why you would choose to be in the minority is beyond me.

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Some of you white people are signing your own death warrant by voting the way that you do.  If you can't see what is coming you are an idiot.  Why you would choose to be in the minority is beyond me.

Leftism is a mental illness. 

14 hours ago, Reality said:

Crazy how many times this turns out to be the case, considering how racists we all are..

:rolleyes:

Approximatly 100% of the time. I can't recall the last one that was real. You always know going in that it's bullsh*t. If I bet a penny the first time I heard a story like this, and doubled my bet evey time, I'd be rich enough to hire Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk to take a few days to fly out here, scrub my toilet, and then fly them home.

I like how the college's official statement on the matter didn't mention that it was a hoax and was written deliberatly to leave the impression that it was a white supremacist student who got suspended for this.

“Earlier today, we identified the individual responsible for the racist and anti-Semitic graffiti in Mitchell Towers. The student, who was acting alone, acknowledged their responsibility for these incidents, and was immediately removed from campus and placed on temporary suspension while we conduct a full investigation as part of our student judicial process.” ~Albion College President Mathew Johnson

To their credit, at least the MSM articles on this that I've read have IDed the perpetrator as black before going off on their usual spin of how we need to do better blah blah blah.

So what if it was true? Because someone wrote it that means the college is racist? Wipe it off and go in with your day.