Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

So nobody checked on Trump's crew scamming his own contributors?

Pretty hard to believe in the New York times on being liberal. Unless you're just stupid.

I'm just wondering, why didn't any of you guys post the story about how Trump and his crew started illegally withdrawing one time donations from his retarded donors on a repeated basis because they didn't read all the fine print and ended up paying on a weekly or monthly basis.? The worst one was the brother of the guy who contributed more than his monthly income to Trump and ended up dying. Never had any idea that was going to cost him once a month contribution. It's a pretty awful story. And I'm not even paraphrasing it well. But good god, when do you guys actually just fess up and realize that Trump is just a ?

Do you guys not do any research? Do you just wait for whatever shows up on the board? Or more likely, do you just wait for Tucker Carlton to give you the latest outrage of the day? Because this is bad. Really really bad. And I shouldn't have to f****** throw it in your face. Not a good stupid people, who constitute most of Trump's electorate, got hurt really really badly. But somehow none of you managed to make this a post on the board?

I know,next: link?

Like you f****** morons don't understand how Google works.

A few days ago, the last time you pulled this crap, it was some MSM lie about Trump's lawyer recanting that was clearly bullsh*t. So, in regular Charlie Brown attempting to kick the football mode, I took an entire afternoon writing up a response pointing up how full of sh*t your story was ... but as usual you ignored my post and didn't bother to respond. And here's your next bullsh*t post.

What we learned from that exercise that that you believe every lie the MSM spoonfeeds you, you like being lied to, a pig writhing around in NYTimes sh*t, and your ability to look at facts and evidence and think for yourself is non-existant. Responding twice in a week is too much.  I read your headline, but recognize that it smells like as much bullsh*t as your last one. Occasionally a blind squirrel finds a nut, odds are, not everything that captivates your interest from the NTYimes is a blatant lie, but I won't be taking things seriously to debunk any time soon.

Respond to my post in the Trump lawyer thread and maybe we can have a decent chat.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

First wasn’t illegal. It’s done on pretty much every subscription you’ve ever signed up for. 

you should talk to worms though he’s a lawyer. Regardless of what you think is real everyone of those people failed to read the contract they signed. That being said I could see a lot of money being returned

So, if you dumb enough or in denial enough to think that Trump's own lawyers haven't completely thrown his shitbag defense under the bus, then this won't do you any good either. Which is a shame, but if you're just that stupid, you're going to stay stupid. It's disappointing to me is that I Voltaire was a smarter guy than this. But clearly he or his agents have taken over.

https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/trump-campaign-refunded-122-million-in-2020-much-of-it-after-donor-complaints-of-fraud

Remember the guy who tried to get his 2 million dollars back because even he was smart enough to figure out that he'd been duped by trump? Oh probably not. Cuz I'm sure your favorite news sources don't report that. And if they did, that would be fake news.

The more this goes on, I'm more believing the Trump is smarter and realizing that is supporters are just that stupid.

33 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, if you dumb enough or in denial enough to think that Trump's own lawyers haven't completely thrown his shitbag defense under the bus, then this won't do you any good either. Which is a shame, but if you're just that stupid, you're going to stay stupid. It's disappointing to me is that I Voltaire was a smarter guy than this. But clearly he or his agents have taken over.

https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/trump-campaign-refunded-122-million-in-2020-much-of-it-after-donor-complaints-of-fraud

Remember the guy who tried to get his 2 million dollars back because even he was smart enough to figure out that he'd been duped by trump? Oh probably not. Cuz I'm sure your favorite news sources don't report that. And if they did, that would be fake news.

The more this goes on, I'm more believing the Trump is smarter and realizing that is supporters are just that stupid.

Trump. :lol:

TDS is killing you dude.

So sad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tldr...but it looks like wiff is still talking about Trump. Poor guy. I sincerely hope he’s able to string together a few months of employment. I think it’d be really good for him.

• Like 1

...this from the same guys who couldn't wait to stop talking about George Junior and rums field and Cheney after they royally screwed the pooch. Oh that thing? That is so yesterday! But but obama!

Blather rinse repeat. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

...this from the same guys who couldn't wait to stop talking about George Junior and rums field and Cheney after they royally screwed the pooch. Oh that thing? That is so yesterday! But but obama!

Blather rinse repeat. Lol

I had to get back on cause of this and think they are scum too. Trump was the monkey in the wrench cause he was neither of the parties. You can say he was hated cause of his mouth and some truth to that. Trump was not involved with the establishment and why he was loved and still is! Now we are back to the corrupt BS with Biden now! Yep we are back to being used again like always and great times to be a American!

• Like 2

He doesn’t work here anymore. We got a new guy now, and he’s worse. Much worse. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Trump. :lol:

TDS is killing you dude.

So sad. 

Seriously.  He's like a toy that used to be fun to play with that Trump came along and broke and now he's just this thing that doesn't quite roll right.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fandandy said:

Seriously.  He's like a toy that used to be fun to play with that Trump came along and broke and now he's just this thing that doesn't quite roll right.  

You guys can't run from him fast enough can you? Guess I don't blame you after January 6th.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

You guys can't run from him fast enough can you? Guess I don't blame you after January 6th.

Have you’ve been getting the help you need? PTSD is no joke.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

The dude’s been a scammer his whole life. How is this a surprise? :dunno:

And? Like the guy bother now worked hard for his mansions and kids Ivy League or better educations? And the guy before him? And the other one, before him? 

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Just die already. 

Not gonna lie, I was thinking it..

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And? Like the guy bother now worked hard for his mansions and kids Ivy League or better educations? And the guy before him? And the other one, before him? 

Glad you agree. First step toward recovery :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Pretty hard to believe in the New York times on being liberal. Unless you're just stupid.

I'm just wondering, why didn't any of you guys post the story about how Trump and his crew started illegally withdrawing one time donations from his retarded donors on a repeated basis because they didn't read all the fine print and ended up paying on a weekly or monthly basis.? The worst one was the brother of the guy who contributed more than his monthly income to Trump and ended up dying. Never had any idea that was going to cost him once a month contribution. It's a pretty awful story. And I'm not even paraphrasing it well. But good god, when do you guys actually just fess up and realize that Trump is just a ?

Do you guys not do any research? Do you just wait for whatever shows up on the board? Or more likely, do you just wait for Tucker Carlton to give you the latest outrage of the day? Because this is bad. Really really bad. And I shouldn't have to f****** throw it in your face. Not a good stupid people, who constitute most of Trump's electorate, got hurt really really badly. But somehow none of you managed to make this a post on the board?

Ok time to be harsh. SHUT THE FOCK UP. Seriously dude. Shut the fock up. You’re a broken focking record constantly posting bullsh1t after bullsh1t

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, nothing to see here.  :lol:

Trump campaign issued $122 million in refunds to donors in 2020

The refunds were given, in part, because of a fine-print disclaimer in communications that officials used to continue charging one-time donors or doubling their contribution amounts.

A New York Times investigation published Saturday found that starting in September, with only two months to go to before the 2020 presidential election, the Trump campaign allegedly set up weekly recurring donations as the default for online donors.

Donors reportedly had to manually uncheck a box to opt out, and the notice of recurring donations was allegedly included only in a fine-print statement, according to the Times.

The news outlet also found that as Election Day neared, the Trump campaign added a second prechecked box that doubled a person's contribution, along with new lines of text in bold and capital letters that the paper said distracted from language informing donors on how to opt out of the automatic donation plan.

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

A few days ago, the last time you pulled this crap, it was some MSM lie about Trump's lawyer recanting that was clearly bullsh*t. So, in regular Charlie Brown attempting to kick the football mode, I took an entire afternoon writing up a response pointing up how full of sh*t your story was ... but as usual you ignored my post and didn't bother to respond. And here's your next bullsh*t post.

What we learned from that exercise that that you believe every lie the MSM spoonfeeds you, you like being lied to, a pig writhing around in NYTimes sh*t, and your ability to look at facts and evidence and think for yourself is non-existant. Responding twice in a week is too much.  I read your headline, but recognize that it smells like as much bullsh*t as your last one. Occasionally a blind squirrel finds a nut, odds are, not everything that captivates your interest from the NTYimes is a blatant lie, but I won't be taking things seriously to debunk any time soon.

Respond to my post in the Trump lawyer thread and maybe we can have a decent chat.

/endOfThread AND Post of the Year right here folks!  :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

And yet you couldn't be bothered to post in a thread about an actual scam?

JHC, dude. :doh:

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Just die already. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Not gonna lie, I was thinking it..

:thumbsdown:

This is pretty sh!tty, guys.  Even for around here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Yeah, that's pretty bold and cringey.   I think I may have myself even said something like this in the past towards him which I regret.

It's clear Wiff has some issues with depression and he's posted in here numerous times about "not going to be around much longer".  Saying stuff like that just adds fuel to the fire and isn't really a good idea with someone who is on the ledge like that. 

As much as Wiff frustrates me I would never wish him to die and hope he gets the help he needs.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Just die already. 

Wow.

You’ve turned into a real POS. Time to back away.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow.

You’ve turned into a real POS. Time to back away.

You say that about everyone. How about a list of who you think isn’t a POS now, so later on it will have some validity.  Thanks. Oh, amd let me save you the bother, I know I’m not on it. But let’s see the rest. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, fandandy said:

You're not wrong but, I've been around a long time, wiffle is extremely bitter because of some bad life choices he made. This is how he wants to spend his time, with these absurd stories. He's no longer bearable.

There are a lot of people here that spend time doing similar stuff, outright miserable people. It's a reflection of their actual life and the poor choices they've made. 

I hope he wises up and finds a more enjoyable and fulfilling way to spend his waning days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You say that about everyone. How about a list of who you think isn’t a POS now, so later on it will have some validity.  Thanks. Oh, amd let me save you the bother, I know I’m not on it. But let’s see the rest. 

Many folks who would populate such a list have left. And I doubt that’s a coincidence.

You guys have completely eviscerated this bored.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah, nothing to see here.  :lol:

This is pretty standard for stuff online. Any time I try to do any type of service I always have to turn off recurring auto draft. I don’t see how it always being a default is wrong here when you have it on literally every type of subscription service :doh: 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Many folks who would populate such a list have left. And I doubt that’s a coincidence.

You guys have completely eviscerated this bored.

Great, so we’re all POS, so no need for you to tell anyone they have become one. Settled. 

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Why would you ask that? The majority of the people here would vote for him again in 2024 since he will be needed to help get rid of the communist beginnings creepy joe and his puppeteer hussein is inflicting upon this country.

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, that's pretty bold and cringey.   I think I may have myself even said something like this in the past towards him which I regret.

It's clear Wiff has some issues with depression and he's posted in here numerous times about "not going to be around much longer".  Saying stuff like that just adds fuel to the fire and isn't really a good idea with someone who is on the ledge like that. 

As much as Wiff frustrates me I would never wish him to die and hope he gets the help he needs.

You're right.  The older I get the less tolerance I have for miserable focks spreading their idiocy across the world.

I edited my post.  

Oh, is this the thread where we act like worms is some sort of upstanding citizen of the GC.. I love these.

🤣

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

This is pretty standard for stuff online. Any time I try to do any type of service I always have to turn off recurring auto draft. I don’t see how it always being a default is wrong here when you have it on literally every type of subscription service :doh: 

A "donation" to a political campaign is a subscription service...seems that 122 Million in refunds would say a lot of people didn't think it was. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

A "donation" to a political campaign is a subscription service...seems that 122 Million in refunds would say a lot of people didn't think it was. :rolleyes:

Not a scam :dunno: sneaky? Hell yea. Typical businessman attitude with that. But FAR from anything worthy of posting in this thread