Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

So nobody checked on Trump's crew scamming his own contributors?

20 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So, if you dumb enough or in denial enough to think that Trump's own lawyers haven't completely thrown his shitbag defense under the bus, then this won't do you any good either. Which is a shame, but if you're just that stupid, you're going to stay stupid. It's disappointing to me is that I Voltaire was a smarter guy than this. But clearly he or his agents have taken over.

You called me out by name last week on this "Trump's own lawyers haven't completely thrown his shitbag defense under the bus" bullsh*t lie. So I went and did the research, spending a long time doing so. I made a long ass post about it in that thread. A post you ignored, as predicated, and here you are back at the very same well tossing out that very same accusation. Who is the intend audience of this line? The only person smelling your farts in this thread is you. Every single person reading this thread, including every single person predisposed to agreeing with you, because they lovingly schlurp the same MSM turds as you, saw for themselves and knows full well what you did last week.

Really, now. I'm "better than this?"  That's the exact same bait that you used last week to wrangle a whole afternoon out of me, debunking that obviously MSM bullsh*t story about Trump's lawyer Sydney Powell, twisting the "no reasonable person" line out of context, pretending she recanted, and then ignored my response. And you are continuing to do so. In that instance,  I did take the bait and went along because, 1) I hadn't done so in a while, 2) because it needed to be done, and 3) because it such a beautifully delivered hanging curveball, right in my wheelhouse, such that I knew if I took the time, I could park the focker in the right field bleachers. When you catch me in the right mood, I'll go along as I'm often a willing sucker for that sort of thing.

What I don't appreciate you going back there again so soon after brazenly ignoring what I had to say last time and repeating the same debunked sh*t. You called me out by name, then swam away, and here you are back, a week later calling me out again baiting me with the exact same hook. I don't appreciate it. I thought YOU were better than this. Researching and debunking every bullsh*t lie that catches your fancy at the NYTimes IS NOT my job. It is is exhausting and time consuming.  I did want to have, and continue to want to have, that Sydney Powell conversation.

My time is not yours to consume. So if you don't want to have a conversation with me about a topic, don't invite me out by name to have one. I showed up. I did my homework, and yours for you too, last week. And you ran away like a b*tch from the conversation and now are back in here in this forum a week later, strutting around like a peacock with no feathers and not even a pea for a cawk,  repeating the exact same bullsh*t story, pretending that that last week didn't happen, oblivious to the fact that everyone here saw what you did, knows full well what you did, and sees you for the cowardly POS that you are.

You want to call me out by name? Focking bring it or shut the fock up.

Do you want to prove me wrong? Please do. You repeated again in this post what got it all started, that "Trump's own lawyers haven't completely thrown his shitbag defense under the bus" just like you did last week. I still want to talk about. Why don't you show us all where she said that, you spineless, low informed, cowardly piece of Rachel Maddow dung.. Get off your ass and look. You can find the argument that got the MSM all clutching their pearls here:  https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20520809/sidney-powell-court-filing.pdf The "no reasonable person" line is on page 27 - page 37 of the pdf. You can already know full well where I'm going to go with it too, my cards are already laid upward on the table,. all you have to do is find my response to it in your thread from last week.

Bring it this time. Now that you've made me do my homework, I want very much to talk about this issue.

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Poor Wiffleball. Destroyed by facts and research. It’s his Kryptonite. Well done Volty. 

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You called me out by name last week on this "Trump's own lawyers haven't completely thrown his shitbag defense under the bus" bullsh*t lie. So I went and did the research, spending a long time doing so. I made a long ass post about it in that thread. A post you ignored, as predicated, and here you are back at the very same well tossing out that very same accusation. Who is the intend audience of this line? The only person smelling your farts in this thread is you. Every single person reading this thread, including every single person predisposed to agreeing with you, saw for themselves and knows full well what you did last week.

Really, now. I'm "better than this?"  That's the exact same bait that you used last week to wrangle a whole afternoon out of me, debunking that obviously MSM bullsh*t story about Trump's lawyer Sydney Powell, twisting the "no reasonable person" line out of context, pretending she recanted, and then ignored my response. And you are continuing to do so. In that instance,  I did the bait and went along because, 1) I hadn't done so in a while, 2) because it needed to be done, and 3) because it such a beautifully delivered hanging curveball, right in my wheelhouse, such that I knew if I took the time, I could park the focker in the right field bleachers. When you catch me in the right mood, I'll go along as I'm often a willing sucker for that sort of thing.

What I don't appreciate you going back there again so soon after brazenly ignoring what I had to say last time and repeating the same debunked sh*t. You called me out by name, then swam away, and here you are back, a week later calling me out again baiting me with the exact same hook. I don't appreciate it. I thought YOU were better than this. Researching and debunking every bullsh*t lie that catches your fancy at the NYT isn't my job. It is is exhausting and time consuming.  I did want to have, and continue to want to have, that Sydney Powell conversation.

My time is not yours to consume. So if you don't want to have a conversation with me about a topic, don't invite me out by name to have one. I showed up. I did my homework, and yours for you too, last week. And you ran away like a b*tch from the conversation and now are back in here in this forum a week later, strutting around like a peacock with no feathers and not even a pea for a cawk,  repeating the exact same bullsh*t story, pretending that that last week didn't happen, oblivious to the fact that everyone here saw what you did, knows full well what you did, and sees you for the cowardly POS that you are.

You want to call me out by name? Focking bring it or shut the fock up.

As for the NYT, I read that newspaper online every day for years, there's a reason I stopped; the New York Times has become a state media tabloid. They recruit from all those expensive Ivies, they win all those Pulitzers, they have all those connections, they get the nicest tables at the nicest restaurants ... and yet their last shred of journalistic integrity and commitment to impartial delivery of fact walked out the door when Bari Weiss and her editor resigned after constant bullying and harassment. Have you read her letter? https://www.bariweiss.com/resignation-letter  No you have not. You probably don't know it exists because you live in a bubble and even when I give you a link, it's doubtful you'll read it since, in your silence, you have made it clear that you avoid original source material, don/t think for yourself, and preferring to just regurgitate spoonfed bullsh*t MSM talking points.

Do you want to prove me wrong? Please do. You repeated again in this post what got it all started, that "Trump's own lawyers haven't completely thrown his shitbag defense under the bus" just like you did last week. I still want to talk about. Why don't you show us all where she said that, you spineless, low informed, cowardly piece of Rachel Maddow dung.. Get off your ass and look. You can find the argument that got the MSM all clutching their pearls here:  https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20520809/sidney-powell-court-filing.pdf The "no reasonable person" line is on page 27 - page 37 of the pdf. You can already know full well where I'm going to go with it too, my cards are already laid upward on the table,. all you have to do is find my response to it in your thread from last week.

Bring it this time. Now that you've made me do my homework, I want very much to talk about this issue.

This post too long,

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Poor Wiffleball. Destroyed by facts and research. It’s his Kryptonite. Well done Volty. 

I'm pretty hyped. Seeing as I'm a Red Wings fan from Detroit and he's from Colorado, he even got me to change my avatar back to Darren McCarty.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sandy Loam said:

This post too long,

I get that way. Maybe I should cut out the NYTimes bit.

Edit done.

Here's what I took out.

-----

As for the NYT, I read that newspaper online every day for years, there's a reason I stopped; the New York Times has become a state media tabloid. They recruit from all those expensive Ivies, they win all those Pulitzers, they have all those connections, they get the nicest tables at the nicest restaurants ... and yet their last shred of journalistic integrity and commitment to impartial delivery of fact walked out the door when Bari Weiss and her editor resigned after constant bullying and harassment. Have you read her letter? https://www.bariweiss.com/resignation-letter  No you have not. You probably don't know it exists because you live in a bubble and even when I give you a link, it's doubtful you'll read it since, in your silence, you have made it clear that you avoid original source material, don/t think for yourself, and preferring to just regurgitate spoonfed bullsh*t MSM talking points.

-----

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Edit done.

Here's what I took out.

-----

-----

That’s the best part. 

27 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Edit done.

Here's what I took out.

-----

-----

Anything you post too long.

1 minute ago, Sandy Loam said:

Anything you post too long.

I think he is talking mostly to the intelligent. Talking to the conservative community knowing that the liberals won't be able to comprehend what is actually going on in this country.  

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think he is talking mostly to the intelligent. Talking to the conservative community knowing that the liberals won't be able to comprehend what is actually going on in this country.  

You don't strike me as intellectual.

• Like 1

Just now, Sandy Loam said:

You don't strike me as intellectual.

Correct. Idiot liberals can't recognize intelligence. Thanks for proving my point.  

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Correct. Idiot liberals can't recognize intelligence. Thanks for proving my point.  

I already said I Trump fan and think Biden doddering old man. What your point|?

Stacy Blatt was in hospice care last September listening to Rush Limbaugh’s dire warnings about how badly Donald J. Trump’s campaign needed money when he went online and chipped in everything he could: $500.

It was a big sum for a 63-year-old battling cancer and living in Kansas City on less than $1,000 per month. But that single contribution — federal records show it was his first ever — quickly multiplied. Another $500 was withdrawn the next day, then $500 the next week and every week through mid-October, without his knowledge — until Mr. Blatt’s bank account had been depleted and frozen. When his utility and rent payments bounced, he called his brother, Russell, for help.

What the Blatts soon discovered was $3,000 in withdrawals by the Trump campaign in less than 30 days. They called their bank and said they thought they were victims of fraud.

“It felt,” Russell said, “like it was a scam.”

But what the Blatts believed was duplicity was actually an intentional scheme to boost revenues by the Trump campaign and the for-profit company that processed its online donations, WinRed. Facing a cash crunch and getting badly outspent by the Democrats, the campaign had begun last September to set up recurring donations by default for online donors, for every week until the election

Contributors had to wade through a fine-print disclaimer and manually uncheck a box to opt out.

As the election neared, the Trump team made that disclaimer increasingly opaque, an investigation by The New York Times showed. It introduced a second prechecked box, known internally as a “money bomb,” that doubled a person’s contribution. Eventually its solicitations featured lines of text in bold and capital letters that overwhelmed the opt-out language.

The tactic ensnared scores of unsuspecting Trump loyalists — retirees, military veterans, nurses and even experienced political operatives. Soon, banks and credit card companies were inundated with fraud complaints from the president’s own supporters about donations they had not intended to make, sometimes for thousands of dollars.

“Bandits!” said Victor Amelino, a 78-year-old Californian, who made a $990 online donation to Mr. Trump in early September via WinRed. It recurred seven more times — adding up to almost $8,000. “I’m retired. I can’t afford to pay all that damn money.”

The sheer magnitude of the money involved is staggering for politics. In the final two and a half months of 2020, the Trump campaign, the Republican National Committee and their shared accounts issued more than 530,000 refunds worth $64.3 million to online donors. 

Jesus. I've seen less staggering amounts of denial, justification,&  deliberate ignorance from Holocaust deniers. 😂

Come to think of it, I wonder how many of you morons got conned - and just don't want to admit it. 

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. I guess that's what it's going to take for some of these morons to figure out that Trump is a third  class scam artist.

Just wait for your letter telling you that Trump can achieve Middle East peace if you just loan $1,000 to his friend who is n  heir to an African king....

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Jesus. I've seen less staggering amounts of denial, justification,&  deliberate ignorance from Holocaust deniers. 😂

Are you focking ill? 

Ohh, yeah, sorry dude.

You go girl!!!

Ripping off hospice care patients...classy. 

But par for the (golf) course. 

How many politicians can claim they broke a record for the number of refunds demanded by their own so-called supporters?😂

Former President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign issued a staggering sum of $122.7 million in refunds to supporters in 2020. 😂

Thank God for the toothless stupid people. - including Joey B's rejects...

Attorneys representing the lawyer Sidney Powell filed a motion Monday to dismiss a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, arguing her conspiracy theories about the election-technology company should not have been taken literally.  

😂Unless you're a retard previously booted from FBG😂

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Attorneys representing the lawyer Sidney Powell filed a motion Monday to dismiss a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, arguing her conspiracy theories about the election-technology company should not have been taken literally.  

😂Unless you're a retard previously booted from FBG😂

Keep trying. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Just wait for your letter telling you that Trump can achieve Middle East peace if you just loan $1,000 to his friend who is n  heir to an African king....

First, I hope everyone who missed it the first time sees how you’re again hiding from the Sydney Powell discussion.

Second, my God, your cluelessness is epic as you couldn’t have picked a more hilariously wrong issue to demonstrate how  uninformed you are than Middle East peace. Trump did more for Middle East peace than any president since Carter, brokering three peace deals between, in turn, the UAE, Bahrain, and Sudan with Israel and laid the groundwork and, according to him mind you, was inches away, from landing five more countries, including the big kahoona in Saudi Arabia, before he ran out of time.

Maybe you were too busy schlurping Maureen Dowd’s cawk at the NYTimes those days  to notice TDS King Tom Friedman being forced to eat successively larger helpings of crow as each peace deal went down one after the other in what he predicted was impossible.

Nobody needed to loan anyone in Africa anything. They just needed to open their eyes to reality and to stop believing everything the NYTimes tells them.

Tom Freidman- February 2020- Orange Man is a fool and doesn’t know what he’s doing in the Middle East.

Tom Friedman - October  2020-  Trump has exposed how clueless I am, I didn’t realize all those Pulitzers I won writing about the Middle East could fit up my ass. At least wiffleball still reads my old stuff. Maybe he does. In truth he never seemed capable of following along.

• Confused 2

Sad but not surprising watching Wiffleball run and hide from Volty. Weak.