Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

3 CHILDREN, EACH UNDER AGE 5, FOUND STABBED TO DEATH IN RESEDA; MOTHER ARRESTED IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA

A mental health evaluation was previously requested by I guess the ex, and the system who are now supposed to replace police didn't follow up and save these 3 kids all under 5 years old.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7.com/amp/children-stabbed-killed-reseda/10505464/

RESEDA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three young children were found stabbed to death Saturday morning in a Reseda apartment, authorities said, prompting a search that resulted in their mother's arrest in Central California.

The victims' grandmother made the horrific discovery about 9:30 a.m. in the 8000 block of Reseda Boulevard, a Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson told ABC7

Police initially said the children were under the age of 5, but later specified the victims were a 3-year-old, 2-year-old and 6-month-old baby.

All were pronounced dead at the scene by Los Angeles firefighter-paramedics.

Investigators were unable to locate the victims' mother, identified as Liliana Carrillo, for several hours.

And it's a long day livin' in Reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

How we deal with mentally ill people in our country is completely focked up. And it’s the left that makes it that way. 

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Ban mother's.

Ban immigration until the lefties are put down for good.

One month prior to the election, President Carter had signed the Mental Health Systems Act, which had proposed to continue the federal community mental health centers program, although with some additional state involvement. Consistent with the report of the Carter Commission, the act also included a provision for federal grants “for projects for the prevention of mental illness and the promotion of positive mental health,” an indication of how little learning had taken place among the Carter Commission members and professionals at NIMH. With President Reagan and the Republicans taking over, the Mental Health Systems Act was discarded before the ink had dried and the CMHC funds were simply block granted to the states. The CMHC program had not only died but been buried as well. An autopsy could have listed the cause of death as naiveté complicated by grandiosity.

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

And it's a long day livin' in Reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

Thank You. I’d heard of Resida before, I knew it rang a bell.

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

One month prior to the election, President Carter had signed the Mental Health Systems Act, which had proposed to continue the federal community mental health centers program, although with some additional state involvement. Consistent with the report of the Carter Commission, the act also included a provision for federal grants “for projects for the prevention of mental illness and the promotion of positive mental health,” an indication of how little learning had taken place among the Carter Commission members and professionals at NIMH. With President Reagan and the Republicans taking over, the Mental Health Systems Act was discarded before the ink had dried and the CMHC funds were simply block granted to the states. The CMHC program had not only died but been buried as well. An autopsy could have listed the cause of death as naiveté complicated by grandiosity.

There is not a shred of doubt that, if the US had an expansive mental health system, liberal state governors would have released most of them into the public in 2020 along with criminals they also released from prisons.  So that wouldn't have solved a damn thing.

• Like 1

And the father of these children? Someone was clearly impregnating this supposedly crazy woman. 

Just now, peenie said:

And the father of these children? Someone was clearly impregnating this supposedly crazy woman. 

Not necessarily.  She could have been artificially inseminated. 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

You're assuming it's only 1 guy?

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You're assuming it's only 1 guy?

It could be fathers. I wonder where they are? 

Just now, peenie said:

It could be fathers. I wonder where they are? 

Back in Mexico?  I agree with you though.

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/liliana-carrillo-arrested-death-3-kids-custody-dispute/

Looks like 1 father.  He was in the process of obtaining custody due to her mental instability...Unfortunately, that process took too long. 

Oh....sad. 

He didn't marry her, yet he impregnated her 3 times.

She criticized the girls on Teen Mom:

"All of these mothers that have been presented have in my opinion, and forgive me if this offends anyone but it is my opinion and I hold strongly to it, just idiot after idiot. I do not feel pity for them," she reportedly wrote, adding, "There’s no denying that there are a few mothers in the show who progress from their situations and grow from their troubles but there are others that I am shocked as to how or why they still have custody of their child."

At one point in the post, she spoke about her own "unhealthy relationships" where she would "lose control". "'I am not perfect, I still have many issues but overall I am happy and proud of my past. I love my present life and look forward to my future."

Pot meet Kettle

Being a mother is hard. I believe that was her shadow talking...

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, just stab your kids. Glad they planned on their future when they were getting laid. So hard to be a mother.