Fireballer

Minny at it again. Black man shot at traffic stop

19 minutes ago, joneo said:

Where's Biden? He should be there and controlling the situation.  This is why he was elected...to stop these things that Trump caused! 

It's 11:00 am. Nap time.

24 minutes ago, joneo said:

Where's Biden? He should be there and controlling the situation.  This is why he was elected...to stop these things that Trump caused! 

That brain dead walking corpse doesn't do shlt except sign what his handlers put in front of him.

• Thanks 1

yahoo sent me an urgent notification that there are riots in minnesota.  need eyeballs please help!

As long as the black community has a high crime rate and pro active policing is necessary, these things will continue to happen, albeit rarely, if the run of the mill criminal in these communities continue to resist or fight with police. It’s that simple. You can have policing or not have it. There’s no reimagining bad guys wanting to get away from cops. Obama is a clown. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

As long as the black community has a high crime rate and pro active policing is necessary, these things will continue to happen, albeit rarely, if the run of the mill criminal in these communities continue to resist or fight with police. It’s that simple. You can have policing or not have it. There’s no reimagining bad guys wanting to get away from cops. Obama is a clown. 

Obaaaaaama!! :cry:

Been two presidencies ago now, little fella 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

He just made the claim today, smart guy. Stop trying to get a date on the internet and read some news. Jerkoff 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

hussein started all this identity politics shlt. Can't ignore it peanut.

35 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

possession of illegal firearm and fleeing from arrest

But I guess mentioning any of that would be racist...

I so hope that Chauvin gets acquitted.  I want to see this sh!t burn.  The rage from all angles will be priceless.  :praying:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I so hope that Chauvin gets acquitted.  I want to see this sh!t burn.  The rage from all angles will be priceless.  :praying:

+1

6 minutes ago, fandandy said:

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire
(We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn)
(Burn, motherfucker, burn)
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire
(We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn)
(Burn, motherfucker, burn)

Look, they either burn it today or they burn it tomorrow.  I just hope the entire place burns to the ground, and takes the idiots who stay with it....

21 hours ago, dogcows said:

Lies. We went over how wrong that 58% number is in other threads. Fact that you still post it means it’s probably on a T-shirt you own.

Yes, it's 53%.  When I gave you the link, you ignored.  I think though, if someone says 58%, but the number is 53%, I think it's safe to say he made his point.

Everything about the idiots in the Democrat party is amusing, they say things to appease the people in front of them, never realizing how it can come back to them

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow you get all that from the other side of the world.

What don’t you know? Because it seems like you think you know everything even when you’ve voluntarily banished yourself to an authoritarian state.

You seem extra snarky today; disappointed that another liberal experiment has gone awry?  Good point about Volty though; since Portland is around the corner from Minneapolis, you are in a much better position to track activities there.  If only there were a medium which provided virtually unlimited information almost instantly, then Volty might have a point.  I think I’ll invent something like that and call it the “world wide rat’s nest.”  :thumbsup:  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes, it's 53%.  When I gave you the link, you ignored.  I think though, if someone says 58%, but the number is 53%, I think it's safe to say he made his point.

I read the link and it is not 53%.

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=7226

Look at table 8, page 5. It’s nowhere near 53%. Again, if people want to paint black people as criminals, inconvenient things like facts aren’t going to stop them.

He definitely made his point: he lies about the percentage of violent crimes committed by black people for some reason... and it doesn’t take a lot of thought to figure out what that reason is.

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You seem extra snarky today; disappointed that another liberal experiment has gone awry?  Good point about Volty though; since Portland is around the corner from Minneapolis, you are in a much better position to track activities there.  If only there were a medium which provided virtually unlimited information almost instantly, then Volty might have a point.  I think I’ll invent something like that and call it the “world wide rat’s nest.”  :thumbsup:  

I don't wanna hijack your idea cuz I think you might be on to something but if there was a way to add pictures of naked women that would be even betterer.  

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

I don't wanna hijack your idea cuz I think you might be on to something but if there was a way to add pictures of naked women that would be even betterer.  

And video. 

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Look at table 8, page 5. It’s nowhere near 53%. Again, if people want to paint black people as criminals, inconvenient things like facts aren’t going to stop them.

He definitely made his point: he lies about the percentage of violent crimes committed by black people for some reason... and it doesn’t take a lot of thought to figure out what that reason is.

What percentage of the victims of violent crimes are black people bs white people? Answer that and I’ll be impressed. But I’m prepared to be underwhelmed. 

35 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Interesting... because these numbers don't agree with that.

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2&selYrs=2018&rdoGroups=3&rdoData=rp

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2&selYrs=2019&rdoGroups=3&rdoData=rp

You're also discounting the fact that the numbers have been cut in half because the Feds are now calling anyone who is not 100% black as "unknown", right?  Your link is also for "non fatal" crimes.

I made that known in the post.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What percentage of the victims of violent crimes are black people bs white people? Answer that and I’ll be impressed. But I’m prepared to be underwhelmed. 

The mass majority of violent crimes are same race acts.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

The mass majority of violent crimes are same race acts.

Exactly. And the mass majority of murder victims in the country are black. Way out of proportion to their population size. No one gets murdered more than black people. Who does dog cows think is doing all that killing? I have come to find that most people have no clue how to read stats and apply them.  

46 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Nice idea. Please remember to tell people you can’t just reflexively believe everything you read in the rat’s nest though. Apparently it’s a lesson we’ve collectively forgotten :( 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. And the mass majority of murder victims in the country are black. Way out of proportion to their population size. No one gets murdered more than black people. Who does dog cows think is doing all that killing? I have come to find that most people have no clue how to read stats and apply them.  

In the link I told him about, which again, he likes to ignore the fact that the Feds are purposely distorting the facts, I had an earlier post where I accidentally posted victim numbers.  They're not too far apart.  

White victims make up about 41.5% of the victims and black people make up about 53.7%.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In the link I told him about, which again, he likes to ignore the fact that the Feds are purposely distorting the facts, I had an earlier post where I accidentally posted victim numbers.  They're not too far apart.  

White victims make up about 41.5% of the victims and black people make up about 53.7%.

And that’s how it’s done. 

16 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Well, it's a highly entertaining place. The crime rate is though the roof, the mayor is a pathetic neo-lib dweeb while the city council pretty much hardcore Marxists, there's barely any effective police force since half the cops have quit, and then the population throws a hissy fit and start burning everything down every so often. I like seeing the interplay of the various left wing factions all living in the same house without any adult supervision.

It's not Chaz, but it's the next best thing IMO. Minneapolis is a step or two away from Lord of the Flies and it's primarily white liberals living there who cause/enjoy/deserve/celebrate this sort of thing anyways, so who cares? 🍿

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow you get all that from the other side of the world.

What don’t you know? Because it seems like you think you know everything even when you’ve voluntarily banished yourself to an authoritarian state.

According to this article, about 20% left (either retired or leave of absence).  It's not half, but that's a substantial number.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And that’s how it’s done. 

The long and short of all of this is that the biggest enemy that black people have in this country, is their own.  Same with white people.  The difference is that the media and one arm of the political spectrum is trying to paint a picture that doesn't fit... and they have the nerve to say that the other one's are trying to be divisive.  Go figure.

Baghdad was once the intellectual center of the world.  From 762 to 1260, the city grew as the center of intellectual thought.  It came crashing down in just 13 days when the mongols invaded.  They destroyed the entire city, looted, pillaged, and burned.  They killed the leaders and destroyed the library and all its books. 

Baghdad would never recover.  Neither would the muslim world.  The population of the city of Baghdad would not rise to the level it was at in 1260 until the 1980s.

Some say it was petty politics that led to this disaster.  Rival muslim leaders invited and encouraged the mongols to come purely out of spite.

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

Look, they either burn it today or they burn it tomorrow.  I just hope the entire place burns to the ground, and takes the idiots who stay with it....

They need to burn it down ahead of time so we can watch these retards try and burn what is already burnt. Maybe we get lucky and they start killing each other since there is nothing to steal or destroy.

Just now, lod001 said:

They need to burn it down ahead of time so we can watch these retards try and burn what is already burnt. Maybe we get lucky and they start killing each other since there is nothing to steal or destroy.

Ehhh....whichever way keeps all the crazies in the cities.  I dont want any sprawl.  Let normal people in the country enjoy the wilderness and peace that comes with it.  We dont want these people.  We are happy to see them stay in cities and govern themselves.  Ill pay higher taxes if it means people stay put.  Ill go through another pandemic.  Ill let all of sports go woke.  But all I ask is stay the F away.  We get along just fine out here through all this BS.

• Like 1