Fireballer

Minny at it again. Black man shot at traffic stop

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Ehhh....whichever way keeps all the crazies in the cities.  I dont want any sprawl.  Let normal people in the country enjoy the wilderness and peace that comes with it.  We dont want these people.  We are happy to see them stay in cities and govern themselves.  Ill pay higher taxes if it means people stay put.  Ill go through another pandemic.  Ill let all of sports go woke.  But all I ask is stay the F away.  We get along just fine out here through all this BS.

Well, you might want to look into Bidens fair housing plan. Single family homes are racist. 

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

One of Dauntes teachers was George Floyd's girlfriend.

How could he possibly end up a thug brandishing his gun on Facebook? 

Hannity has been bringing up the 97 cops killed in the line of duty and the libtard media can't touch it (actually death in line of duty is 34) as 51 are covid and other non criminal related deaths. They know they can't call him a liar and say it's only 34 because it will make them sound like they could care less about those 34 (and the 97 total).

Kinda amazing however that as dumb as they are, they haven't taken the bait. Probably that bald fock running cnn sent out a memo saying don't talk about it.

12 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Because it seems like you think you know everything even when you’ve voluntarily banished yourself to an authoritarian state.

That's something you and I have in common.  Sadly, most other posters here have involuntarily banished themselves to an authoritarian state.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Nice idea. Please remember to tell people you can’t just reflexively believe everything you read in the rat’s nest though. Apparently it’s a lesson we’ve collectively forgotten :( 

Good point, I’ll steer them to the MSM and Big Tech, they are bastions of objectivity.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Good point, I’ll steer them to the MSM and Big Tech, they are bastions of objectivity.

Big Tech, definitely not. MSM is the gatekeeper. Maybe you can discuss the pros and cons of that in an informed way

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 4/12/2021 at 10:47 AM, Fireballer said:

And, right on cue...

There have definitely been a few.   Worst was probably Daniel Shaver who IIRC got shot while laying face down on the floor for trying to pull up his pants after the cop was basically playing Simon Says with a gun pointed at him.  Cop was even found  not guilty and reinstated so he could get retirement.

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

There have definitely been a few.   Worst was probably Daniel Shaver who IIRC got shot while laying face down on the floor for trying to pull up his pants after the cop was basically playing Simon Says with a gun pointed at him.  Cop was even found  not guilty and reinstated so he could get retirement.

and he didn't have a warrant and certainly wasn't resisting arrest and that cop was acquitted of murder.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Why are so many white people so stupid?

80 million...well, not all of them were white, but the vast majority.

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

80 million...well, not all of them were white, but the vast majority.

They weren't all alive either.   

• Haha 1

609.205 MANSLAUGHTER IN THE SECOND DEGREE. (Minnesota)

A person who causes the death of another by any of the following means is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than ten years or to payment of a fine of not more than $20,000, or both:

(1) by the person's culpable negligence whereby the person creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another; or

(2) by shooting another with a firearm or other dangerous weapon as a result of negligently believing the other to be a deer or other animal; or

(3) by setting a spring gun, pit fall, deadfall, snare, or other like dangerous weapon or device; or

(4) by negligently or intentionally permitting any animal, known by the person to have vicious propensities or to have caused great or substantial bodily harm in the past, to run uncontrolled off the owner's premises, or negligently failing to keep it properly confined; or

(5) by committing or attempting to commit a violation of section 609.378 (neglect or endangerment of a child), and murder in the first, second, or third degree is not committed thereby.

If proven by a preponderance of the evidence, it shall be an affirmative defense to criminal liability under clause (4) that the victim provoked the animal to cause the victim's death.

Excessive charge and she'll be found not guilty and the riots will continue. If she's found guilty, the number of resigning cops will be substantial.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Why are so many white people so stupid?

It's one of the qualifications needed to be a Democrat.

Assuming it’s true that it was an accident and she meant to use her taser instead, I do feel bad for her over this charge. Mistakes happen and it’s terrible that you could be criminally charged for a horrific but somewhat understandable accident that occurred while you were doing your job.

On the other hand, the guy is dead. It’s a tough pill to swallow to just say “oopsie daisy, our bad,” and move on.

I’m torn on this one but ultimately thinking this is best for our civil justice system to handle. Let the city pay out a huge judgment or settlement. It should give them incentive to make sure these mistakes can’t happen quite so easily.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Assuming it’s true that it was an accident and she meant to use her taser instead, I do feel bad for her over this charge. Mistakes happen and it’s terrible that you could be criminally charged for a horrific but somewhat understandable accident that occurred while you were doing your job.

On the other hand, the guy is dead. It’s a tough pill to swallow to just say “oopsie daisy, our bad,” and move on.

I’m torn on this one but ultimately thinking this is best for our civil justice system to handle. Let the city pay out a huge judgment or settlement. It should give them incentive to make sure these mistakes can’t happen quite so easily.

The oopsie daisy thingy started with a person on a warrant trying to flee from cops.  Where does that oopsie daisy come into your equation?

Gotta love how the media (on purpose) stated that she was a 26 year vet. Yep people ran with that exactly as the media had hoped. You can see it all over on twitter.

No, she is 26 years old and was probably not trained enough to deal with that type of situation as she should have been. No excuse for the media to pull that BS and the did pull it.

• Sad 1

Overcharged, more riots incoming upon acquittal.

Dante put everyone's life in danger when he decided to resist arrest and flee.

50 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Gotta love how the media (on purpose) stated that she was a 26 year vet. Yep people ran with that exactly as the media had hoped. You can see it all over on twitter.

No, she is 26 years old and was probably not trained enough to deal with that type of situation as she should have been. No excuse for the media to pull that BS and the did pull it.

Um what? She’s 48 years old and was a 26 year vet. Or is Fox lying too?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kimberly-potter-daunte-wright-deadly-shooting

You must get your news from this guy:

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Interesting... because these numbers don't agree with that.

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2&selYrs=2018&rdoGroups=3&rdoData=rp

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2&selYrs=2019&rdoGroups=3&rdoData=rp

You're also discounting the fact that the numbers have been cut in half because the Feds are now calling anyone who is not 100% black as "unknown", right?  Your link is also for "non fatal" crimes.

I made that known in the post.

It says 37% for 2018 and 36% for 2019 right on the chart you provided (it’s the very bottom number on the chart).

Not sure how in the world you get 53% from that. New math?

And then you claim the numbers are faked to begin with? Hmm, sounds like you’ve already made up your mind, facts be damned. I’m sure you’ve got a great source for what percentage of the cases fell into the “unknown” category, right?

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

This is basically how I feel.  I'll add that as part of the settlement the city can provide ways to improve training or otherwise try to reduce the chance of such a thing happening again.  She would also at a minimum need to do some sort of remedial training or, at the extreme, be limited/eliminated from field duty.

But to charge a person with homicide in this case, presuming it was an accident, eesh... pretty severe and draconian IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

The oopsie daisy thingy started with a person on a warrant trying to flee from cops.  Where does that oopsie daisy come into your equation?

Criminally, I’m not sure. Maybe it doesn’t at all. She didn’t intend to shoot him so it’s pretty hard to argue that she had to because she was worried he was going to run her down or other officers or whatever.

Civilly that’d probably be an issue of comparative fault as previously mentioned by someone else :dunno:

50 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This is basically how I feel.  I'll add that as part of the settlement the city can provide ways to improve training or otherwise try to reduce the chance of such a thing happening again.  She would also at a minimum need to do some sort of remedial training or, at the extreme, be limited/eliminated from field duty.

But to charge a person with homicide in this case, presuming it was an accident, eesh... pretty severe and draconian IMO.

Agreed and definitely disincentivizes good people from going into police work. “Bad cops” should be punished, but cops that made a horrible but ultimately somewhat understandable mistake? I’m not seeing it. Unfortunately in this case they probably only charged her due to public pressure.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Overcharged, more riots incoming upon acquittal.

Dante put everyone's life in danger when he decided to resist arrest and flee.

Everyone saying his arrest warrants were for having a joint or something minor. Resisting and trying to escape and lead cops on a high speed manhunt would increase his charges and sentence exponentially. You telling me he tried that over some BS minor offenses? Suuuuure. Dude brought this on himself and killing him probably saved the life of his two passengers who could have been killed in a high speed chase accident.

34 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It says 37% for 2018 and 36% for 2019 right on the chart you provided (it’s the very bottom number on the chart).

Not sure how in the world you get 53% from that. New math?

And then you claim the numbers are faked to begin with? Hmm, sounds like you’ve already made up your mind, facts be damned. I’m sure you’ve got a great source for what percentage of the cases fell into the “unknown” category, right?

I'll try to dumb this down for you.  In 2016 and 2017, the numbers were 53% and 51%, right?  Right.  In 2018 and 2019, the numbers dropped substantially as you noted... but did you happen to notice something new with the 2018 link  Did you notice the "Unknown" column.  Do you really think they don't know the race of 29.5% of the offenders?

In 2016, the murder / manslaughter percentage for white people was 44.7% and 52.6% for black people, there was no "Unknown" race.  In 2018, the number for white people was 29.9% and 38.7% for black people... yet, the "Unknown" race column is 29.5%.  If we take that 29.5% and give it a 50/50 split to white and black people, the numbers are 44.65% for white people and 53.45% for black people.  Amazing how that works!  It's clear they're trying to make the numbers look better, isn't it?

Now, let's pretend they're being sincere about the numbers.  That means that the violent crime rate for black people dropped massively under Trump's administration.  So, which is it.... black people commit 53% of the violent crime or Trump was a massive benefit to violent crime in the black community and the Democrats were wrong about Trump being racist and anti-black?  My guess is that you'll concoct and "neither" bull crap excuse.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

The woman in this mugshot is 26 years old?  https://apnews.com/article/kim-potter-2nd-degree-manslaughter-shooting-daunte-wright-5eb0d206f2798e29b22c783b7d6b1d8d

Get the fock out of here.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I already posted that I made a mistake so go eat some sh1t you fucktard.

Love this place!!!!

7 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Excessive charge and she'll be found not guilty and the riots will continue. If she's found guilty, the number of resigning cops will be substantial.

Agree with this.  The Cop exodus is already real.  Becomes more real if both of these cases arent found on the extreme end.  

But this is what the left wants.  They truly try to make people believe they will be safer with less cops, less funded cops, weaponless cops, or flat out no cops.  The one Dem rep said as much.  

It is straight up lunacy.  If you are Dem and disagree you are either batshit crazy, dumb as a doorknob, or a straight up partisan hack with no remorse.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, lod001 said:

I already posted that I made a mistake so go eat some sh1t you fucktard.

😂  Touched a nerve there.  I can just imagine how you would've treated someone else for doing the same as you.

18 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Anyone missing this dead criminal yet?

His 1 year old son that he already ran off on