Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

How many mass shootings since Biden has been President?

Of course we all know that Trump will get blamed for all of them...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

It's all part of the plan. Gotta get folks riled up for some new common sense gun control. 

You know, like requiring background checks on sales of ghost guns.  :doh: :lol:

Biden is cultivating a violent society that is easy on criminals and tough on law abiding citizens. 

16 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It's all part of the plan. Gotta get folks riled up for some new common sense gun control. 

It's uncanny how it always seems to work out this way for them once they get in the WH, but 3 months?  Holy crap they ain't wasting any time.

Bill E should have done a contest.  How many mass shootings in the first 4 months of Biden's presidency...

41 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It's uncanny how it always seems to work out this way for them once they get in the WH, but 3 months?  Holy crap they ain't wasting any time.

Bill E should have done a contest.  How many mass shootings in the first 4 months of Biden's presidency...

I thought it was just me but it does seem like they increase when the dems are in the WH. The media sensationalizes them more when the reps are in charge but the frequency definitely seems to increase when the dems are in the WH.

The fact that he said “no amendment is absolute” should scare the fock out of you. And his so called “gun control” is dumb Sh1t that’s already illegal. He apparently thinks you can walk into a gun show, purchase a gun, and walk out without having a background check :doh: 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

The fact that he said “no amendment is absolute” should scare the fock out of you. And his so called “gun control” is dumb Sh1t that’s already illegal. He apparently thinks you can walk into a gun show, purchase a gun, and walk out without having a background check :doh: 

He is a focking dumb ass wimp with no redeeming qualities. He will destroy this nation singlehandedly if allowed. And so far, he is being allowed. What the hell is wrong with liberals encouraging this destructive behavior?  

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He is a focking dumb ass wimp with no redeeming qualities. He will destroy this nation singlehandedly if allowed. And so far, he is being allowed. What the hell is wrong with liberals encouraging this destructive behavior?  

Imagine is Trump said that about amendments. The left would literally start a civil war. It’s turned into the right being the tolerant ones with the left being focking insane

7 hours ago, 5-Points said:

You know, like requiring background checks on sales of ghost guns.  :doh: :lol:

:lol:, right? 

Anything to get the uniformed riled up. 

None. The reliable sources have stopped counting.

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Imagine is Trump said that about amendments. The left would literally start a civil war. It’s turned into the right being the tolerant ones with the left being focking insane

It's like a fictional novel. Insanity takes over America. The right is going to have to fight back in full force at one point. If the 2022 elections don't go well for the conservatives, I think we see more drastic efforts coming from the conservative voters and politicians.

17 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

:lol:, right? 

Anything to get the uniformed riled up. 

There's no record that this gun exists, it has no serial number, make or model number but I can't sell it to you until you've completed a NICS check. Sorry. I wouldn't want the feds to come after me for illegally selling it to you without a background check.  :(

:lol: