Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Anti defamation league wants Fox to fire Tucker Carlson

The right thing to do is for them to put the letter back in the envelope and tape it.  Put a "Return to Sender" stamp on it, and put it in the mailbox.

Bill O'reilly aka man, deserved and needed to be fired. Not sure Tucker has done one thing to be fired.

Tucker isn't wrong. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Bill O'reilly aka man, deserved and needed to be fired. Not sure Tucker has done one thing to be fired.

He hurt their feelings. He has to be fire now :lol: :doh: 

As terrible as fox has become it wouldn't surprise me if they fired him.

I don't think this is the spirit of the first amendment. Say what you want and you won't get thrown in jail, but you will lose your your livlihood and the rest of the people will live in the dark.

Fock white suprmacist rhetoric guilt. These focknuts  are going way too far hating white conservatives.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

As terrible as fox has become it wouldn't surprise me if they fired him.

No way. He's their money child right now. And he's smarter than anyone on the news/entertainment networks.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No way. He's their money child right now. And he's smarter than anyone on the news/entertainment networks.

The media doesn't care about making money anymore. Something far more nefarious is going on

I am impressed with the ability of radical leftists to frame discussion into the notion of white supremacy so as to silence alternative points of view.

I see Tucker as one of the few voices of reason out there, I hope Fox and Tucker both stand up to the attempts to bully them into silence.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The media doesn't care about making money anymore. Something far more nefarious is going on

I still don't beleive it.

And how is this a white supremacist theory? What the fock is all this white supremacist bullshlt?

he defended a white-supremacist theory that says whites are being "replaced" by people of color.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am impressed with the ability of radical leftists to frame discussion into the notion of white supremacy so as to silence alternative points of view.

I see Tucker as one of the few voices of reason out there, I hope Fox and Tucker both stand up to the attempts to bully them into silence.

Right. And what are the liberals gonna do, stop watching Fox? Oh no!!

All they want to do these days is hurt people they don't agree with.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I still don't beleive it.

And how is this a white supremacist theory? What the fock is all this white supremacist bullshlt?

he defended a white-supremacist theory that says whites are being "replaced" by people of color.

Speaking the truth is white supremacy. By every measure whites are being replaced.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Speaking the truth is white supremacy. By every measure whites are being replaced.

How could any white person believe in white supremacy when we have so many ignorant white liberals running around this country? 

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How could any white person believe in white supremacy when we have so many ignorant white liberals running around this country? 

They confuse jew supremacy with white people. It's a pretty cool trick.

49 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yup.  Control of so many corporations have made them immune to such pressure.  They effectively have a monopoly and can shuffle cash around to each other (via buyouts if they have to) to keep everything afloat.  Its like the Soviet Union.  When you are the only game in town, you can put out a crap product.

Liberals can’t do the whole “we just aren’t going to watch it”. No they have to make sure NOONE can watch it cause it hurt their feelings. But if someone doesn’t agree with what they’re saying it’s always “it’s a free country I can say what I want. Don’t like it? Then change the channel”. Clear cut hypocrisy :doh: 

This "movement" is predicated on virtue-signaling better than the last person, and because that is at its core the only possible trajectory is ever increasing radicalization and more and more violence.

17 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Yup.  Control of so many corporations have made them immune to such pressure.  They effectively have a monopoly and can shuffle cash around to each other (via buyouts if they have to) to keep everything afloat.  Its like the Soviet Union.  When you are the only game in town, you can put out a crap product.

Clinton caused this when he did away with monopoly rules for media in the 90s

58 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They confuse jew supremacy with white people. It's a pretty cool trick.

Ding. Ding. With exceptions. 

Didn't they already nearly get themselves wiped out?  Not sure I trust them with being able to spot the aggressor.  

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Didn't they already nearly get themselves wiped out?  Not sure I trust them with being able to spot the aggressor.  

That was the thinning of the herd, and only in Germany and Eastern Europe. The ones with power and money were largely unaffected even there. 

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Makes you think. If the holocaust is real. Millions of white men died freeing the jews from camps. Instead of thanking us, they blame white people for all the world's problems and actively work to circumvent western society. If the holocaust is fake, maybe Hitler was right about Jewish manipulation and the problems they cause in society.

29 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Makes you think. If the holocaust is real. Millions of white men died freeing the jews from camps. Instead of thanking us, they blame white people for all the world's problems and actively work to circumvent western society. If the holocaust is fake, maybe Hitler was right about Jewish manipulation and the problems they cause in society.

Gee. I wonder how many white people died horrifically in the civil war trying to free black people. Any black person say thanks for that?

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Gee. I wonder how many white people died horrifically in the civil war trying to free black people. Any black person say thanks for that?

Nope.  But they did tear down a statue in tribute to the union soldiers. I think in Assachutcess. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope.  But they did tear down a statue in tribute to the union soldiers. I think in Assachutcess. 

Yeah it's getting sickening how the uneducated are taking over this country.

Yeah this is dumb. I mean of course Tucker Carlson spouts vague white supremacist theories on Fox News. It’s basically what the whole network is for :doh:

• Sad 1

It’d be like asking ESPN to fire one of their talking heads for giving a silly opinion on sports :lol: :wacko:

I do find it hilarious that Tucker mostly points out the racist things that liberals say, and then they paint it as white supremacy 🤣

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

“Judd”. Dismissed on that alone. 

15 hours ago, RLLD said:

I do find it hilarious that Tucker mostly points out the racist things that liberals say, and then they paint it as white supremacy 🤣

everyone they disagree with is Hitler.