Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Daunte Wright accused of choking and robbing woman at gunpoint, had arrest warrant

While some will say that does not deserve an on the spot death penalty, I disagree. I’m glad he got what he did.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

What a punk-ass POS. I feel a lot better knowing that Daunte really was a scumball in need of arrest and jailing for what he did. Not killing, but the charges do multiply when you resist arrest. Apparently ,the cop pulled her gun when she wanted her taser in which case she's going to get a sever punishment, but we'll see what investigation turns up.

In contrast, Floyd is a bit more sympathetic. He was a drug addict who got stiffed with a fake $20; who then unsuccessfully tried to pass it off on somebody else. I can't say that's a crime that rankles me too much.  Now, his armed robbery of the pregnant lady does. It means "fock this guy," but he'd already served his sentence for that. Once they let you out, even though he didn't serve enough time, there's a feeling of "OK, the system forgives you, do better this time"  such that he deserved to be treated decently and a chance to get on with his life.

I'm not one to judge who should live and who should die but I'm glad it's this dude who took the hit over a good person.

I feel sorry for the cop and all the business owners. 

And just to be clear, the fact that the guy was black is irrelevant to me...and probably the vast majority here.  If you resist arrest and try to run from the police, I don't care if you end up dead.

32 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

And just to be clear, the fact that the guy was black is irrelevant to me...and probably the vast majority here.  If you resist arrest and try to run from the police, I don't care if you end up dead.

Yep. When you roll those dice, you get what you get. You might get away, you might end up dead. Either way, you chose to roll 'em. 

Remember when Trump was President and the media/reporters were complaining about how his comments were going to get one of them killed?  Never happened btw.  Conversely though, blacks are often killed based on their disrespect for and unwillingness to cooperate with law enforcement which is a direct result of a mistrust they have towards the police that is amplified by the Democrats and MSM on a daily basis   When will they be held responsible?