Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

We all Knew it, but now CNN is Saying it Out-loud

CNN caught on tape admitting that their goal was to remove Trump from office. Now they’re driving fear into people about Covid, and when that’s done, there’s going to be a hard push on climate change. 

17 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

CNN caught on tape admitting that their goal was to remove Trump from office. Now they’re driving fear into people about Covid, and when that’s done, there’s going to be a hard push on climate change. 

Death to cnn.

Like I said in a different thread the media doesn't care about money, ratings or telling the truth. They are up to much more nefarious actions.

If we actually had truth and justice here in the US. CNN would be stripped of every single media credential and sued along with whom ever is backing them in court.

In their own minds, they are all heroes.  Every aspect of our government on both sides of the supposed aisle along with the MSM, Big Tech, were all in collusion to oust Trump and were willing to do whatever it took to succeed.  They are all the enemies of the people, up to and including the federal government.  

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. News outlets don’t report the news anymore. Their goal is to get people scared, to get people pissed, and to divide people. That’s all. That gets their ratings higher than actual news 

There are more tapes coming out. 
CNN is going to milk climate change -“it’s the next pandemic.” “ fear sells”

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Do you guys know what a technical director does?

Oh boy. Here we go. I can hear the Benny Hill song on my head. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh boy. Here we go. I can hear the Benny Hill song on my head. 

No, that's the Audio Engineer's job.

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Wow bro. Come on now. Don’t go full retard :doh: 

• Haha 1

We are now seeing what we laugh about in other countries- we are looking at state run media. A media pushing the agenda of one party. A media boasting they can shape their reporting to cause fear, to remove opponents from office, and to actually be a tool of the ruling party. 

35 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Directs technical stuff?

:dunno:

22 minutes ago, Reality said:

This thread is going exactly how I thought it would. 

This.

10 minutes ago, posty said:

Directs technical stuff?

:dunno:

Actually, TD's don't really direct anything on larger productions. The TD is the operator who runs the video board. Director will calls out the next shot (ready 4), TD puts 4 in preview, then director 'take 4" TD sends 4 to output.  On  small productions, the TD and Director might be the same person, but generally those will be very simple setups----3 camera and maybe 1 graphic bank, you get much more than that and it's too hard to keep track of what source you need to ready next and where it might be.

The point I was making is that TD's aren't involved in any way shape or form with editorial and I wouldn't form much of an opinion based on the information provided in that heavily cut video of a TD trying to score some poon tang. 

36 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you guys got em now.

Libtards defending corporate media. Who’s next, the oil companies? 

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Actually, TD's don't really direct anything on larger productions. The TD is the operator who runs the video board. Director will calls out the next shot (ready 4), TD puts 4 in preview, then director 'take 4" TD sends 4 to output.  On  small productions, the TD and Director might be the same person, but generally those will be very simple setups----3 camera and maybe 1 graphic bank, you get much more than that and it's too hard to keep track of what source you need to ready next and where it might be.

The point I was making is that TD's aren't involved in any way shape or form with editorial and I wouldn't form much of an opinion based on the information provided in that heavily cut video of a TD trying to score some poon tang. 

So there’s no way he could be aware of the plan  because he didn’t cook up  the plan. Dumber every day. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So there’s no way he could be aware of the plan  because he didn’t cook up  the plan. Dumber every day. 

You are really getting every penny's worth out of that jump to conclusions mat. 

• Like 1

I mean this isnt what it looks like!

You mean to tell me CNN had it out for Trump and fabricates stories to get people upset?   Lies about riots, pushes climate change fear mongering?

Nooo waaaay.  Not in a million years!  Wont believe it until it is proven in court!

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Here’s a follow up with the guy who got caught. 

Lmfao “you’re too close to me without a mask stand 6 feet away from me” 😂 proceeds to put on his mask that he had off talking with the undercover reporter and OKeef until he started exposing him. What a bunch of focking retards. And what makes it worse, the liberals are brushing it aside. “Good job” or “ok now do Fox News”. Like b1tch your network ADMITTED to lying, being biased to another candidate, and trying to influence the election. Isn’t that voter interference like all those liberals POS were claiming Russia did? 🤦🏻‍♂️

stories like this depend on timing.  if trust is high, then they have little impact.  if trust is very low and 40 million americans are being called terrorists by the media, then a report like this can have a big impact.

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They make him ear muff it when the CNN Overlords are having discussions..

🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

They make him ear muff it when the CNN Overlords are having discussions..

🤣🤣

Yeah, the place is on complete lockdown. No one gets to talk there. 

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

You have to love this clown immediately went the social distance route when he got busted.  

That’s what I find hilarious. “Oh Sh1t I’m caught” SOCIAL DISTANCE! COVID! I DONT FEEL SAFE WITH YOU THIS CLOSE NOW 

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well he must carry some weight if they fire him. Have they done that yet?

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

He was only a Technical Director

🤣🤣 Love it.

2 hours ago, Old School said:

There are more tapes coming out. 
CNN is going to milk climate change -“it’s the next pandemic.” “ fear sells”

Do I need toilet paper for this one?

14 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

He was only a Technical Director

You think that's real.  Every aspect of his job is in line with a what a TD does, and out of no-where "Played an integral part in the 2020 Presidential elections".  I can see why you all fall for O'Keefe's videos now.

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You think that's real.  Every aspect of his job is in line with a what a TD does, and out of no-where "Played an integral part in the 2020 Presidential elections".  I can see why you all fall for O'Keefe's videos now.

You should go interview O'Keefe and call him out on it.  See if he goes all "mask...social distancing...i'm not comfortable" on you.

Russia and China sees the lies, corruption and craziness from the left as well.  When Russia and China thin of the left, they see them the way we see Rusty or even Honcho.  A complete emotional baby that's also smart enough to push the button.  They can see CNN coddling this attitude and it scares the crap out of them.  Eventually, they are coming in to put the left DOWN if we don't. 

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

You are really getting every penny's worth out of that jump to conclusions mat. 

Fair enough, you work in this field so I guess we'll see how this plays out.  Typically the Veritas folks like to leak stuff out in pieces so I would expect them to have more follow-on items. :cheers: