Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

We all Knew it, but now CNN is Saying it Out-loud

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Fair enough, you work in this field so I guess we'll see how this plays out.  Typically the Veritas folks like to leak stuff out in pieces so I would expect them to have more follow-on items. :cheers: 

FYI---I wasn't saying that "he couldn't be aware of the plan"(hence the jump to conclusions). My post explaining a TD's job was just explaining that he wouldn't have been involved in direct conversations regarding programming directions and content.  HT's and Reality seem to think to be under the mistaken impression that the production side of things(including down the line guys) would be privy to editorial decisions. Generally, it's been my experience that we are lucky to get to craft services while the food is still hot.

Old Charlie might indeed know something, but at best it's 2nd or 3rd hand information. I still think Charlie was trying to make his job seem a lot more interesting than it is in order to get laid.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

FYI---I wasn't saying that "he couldn't be aware of the plan"(hence the jump to conclusions). My post explaining a TD's job was just explaining that he wouldn't have been involved in direct conversations regarding programming directions and content.  HT's and Reality seem to think to be under the mistaken impression that the production side of things(including down the line guys) would be privy to editorial decisions. Generally, it's been my experience that we are lucky to get to craft services while the food is still hot.

Old Charlie might indeed know something, but at best it's 2nd or 3rd hand information. I still think Charlie was trying to make his job seem a lot more interesting than it is in order to get laid.

Let's not be too coy.  Yes it is doubtful that a TD or even the Director would be involved in editorial decisions.  But those guys all have opinions and they know what they hear. Especially at place like CNN, where it is unlikely you would even have a job if you were vocal about right wing politics. 

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Let's not be too coy.  Yes it is doubtful that a TD or even the Director would be involved in editorial decisions.  But those guys all have opinions and they know what they hear. Especially at place like CNN, where it is unlikely you would even have a job if you were vocal about right wing politics. 

It's insane that this point had to be spelled out but, here we are.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

They make him ear muff it when the CNN Overlords are having discussions..

🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's insane that this point had to be spelled out but, here we are.

It clearly needed to spelled out for you.

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Do you guys know what a technical director does?

He deals with the g0ddamn customers so the engineers don’t have to! :mad:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

It clearly needed to spelled out for you.

Clearly...  English, do you speak it?

Honcho, the liberal media's white knight.  Look sweetheart, we know going after the blatantly left leaning media is basically a bat signal for you but, nothing we've learned from this video is new information.  Only a blithering idiot would think otherwise.

Side note, are you employed by the Democratic party?  You are the biggest shill I've ever seen.  If you aren't being paid, it's extremely pathetic.  FYI, you are a middle aged white liberal living in the Midwest, they don't give a shlt about you, they actually hate you. 

Just know, we aren't laughing with you, we are laughing at you.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Reality said:

Clearly...  English, do you speak it?

Honcho, the liberal media's white knight.  Look sweetheart, we know going after the blatantly left leaning media is basically a bat signal for you but, nothing we've learned from this video is new information.  Only a blithering idiot would think otherwise.

Side note, are you employed by the Democratic party?  You are the biggest shill I've ever seen.  If you aren't being paid, it's extremely pathetic.  FYI, you are a middle aged white liberal living in the Midwest, they don't give a shlt about you, they actually hate you. 

Just know, we aren't laughing with you, we are laughing at you.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

He deals with the g0ddamn customers so the engineers don’t have to! :mad:

HE IS A PEOPLE PERSON!!!!😄

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trying to make his job seem more interesting by saying he wanted to be apart of pumping out propaganda and fabricated stories to sway an election (we already knew this to be the case)

If that is something worth bragging about to make it look "cool" then I dont know.   Maybe but just seems like it would come across as sleazy to me not cool. To each their own.  

2nd or 3rd hand info?  Hahaha.  Yeah he isnt in thr big wigs meetings but working each day along side guys like Chris Cuomo.....he knows the drill.  Lets be focking real here.  

Kind of like how Lemon went on a rant about riots once CNN realized it was hurting the polling numbers.  You dont think these guys know the objective?

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Kind of like how Lemon went on a rant about riots once CNN realized it was hurting the polling numbers.  You dont think these guys know the objective?

It's their livelihoods. Very few of them walk blindly into this shlt. The ones that are blind are propped up and sold to the liberals and then play the role of puppets. Kind of like creepy joey. 

Could you imagine coming to the defense of CNN? Sad. 

And not trying to say Fox isnt biased.

But they had one of their own narrate a debate and then debate Trump more than Biden did.  

Just focking saying.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

But they had one of their own narrate a debate and then debate Trump more than Biden did.  

Just focking saying.

Fox gets a lot of liberal input that the put on air or radio. happens all the time. They debate all the time. They simply mostly have conservative values as a network. CNN is flat out sickening. Evil.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Could you imagine coming to the defense of CNN? Sad. 

No, I know they exist but, no... It's actually incredible.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

No, I know they exist but, no... It's actually incredible.

Honcho. Ooof. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Honcho. Ooof. 

I'm assuming he's an actual bot at this point. This kind of person can't actually exist.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Just focking saying.

Fox Op Ed Shows are very biased, Hannity, Laura Ingrahm, Greg Gutfeld and the like, straight GOP talking points and spin.   Tucker is the wild card, he's all over the place, hell he called out Ronald Reagan policies the other night. (pssst, it's why he is so popular).   Daytime FoxNews (Mike Roberts, Chris Wallace, Dana Perino, Harris Falkner and Brett Bair) are much more moderate, extremely moderate.  The later the night goes on Fox, the further right it goes.  

CNN is just incredible.  From dawn till dusk till dawn again,  it is straight propaganda.  I've never seen anything like it and they flaunt it.  It's incredible.  

• Thanks 1

Sounds to me like a LOT of youtube and twitter accounts need to be banned permanently to counter these false claims against CNN!!!!!

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Fox Op Ed Shows are very biased, Hannity, Laura Ingrahm, Greg Gutfeld and the like, straight GOP talking points and spin.   Tucker is the wild card, he's all over the place, hell he called out Ronald Reagan policies the other night. (pssst, it's why he is so popular).   Daytime FoxNews (Mike Roberts, Chris Wallace, Dana Perino, Harris Falkner and Brett Bair) are much more moderate, extremely moderate.  The later the night goes on Fox, the further right it goes.  

CNN is just incredible.  From dawn till dusk till dawn again,  it is straight propaganda.  I've never seen anything like it and they flaunt it.  It's incredible.  

At least when Fox brings on a D they parrot the left talking points. When the other rag channels bring on an R, they also parrot the left taking points. 

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Fox gets a lot of liberal input that the put on air or radio. happens all the time. They debate all the time. They simply mostly have conservative values as a network. CNN is flat out sickening. Evil.

Oh BS.   FOX is maybe not quite as bad as CNN, but no network really is.  However FOX is biased as fock and to even try to deny that means your credibility is crap.  Admit it.

• Confused 1

We do not really have a reliable source of news any longer....."woke" bullsh!t is infiltrating even the media, which is supposed to be a check on power, but instead serves it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cnn-director-network-trying-to-help-blm-shootings-lose-a-little-steam-if-suspect-is-not-white

• “I was trying to do some research on the Asian hate, like the people [who] are getting attacked and whatnot. A bunch of black men have been attacking Asians. I’m like ‘What are you doing? Like, we [CNN] are trying to help BLM.’”

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

The "Asian Hate" movement will slowly fade because the aggressor 9 times out 10, isn't white.

Never was. And the Asian Hate thing isn’t new, and it’s been coming from the blacks for decades. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never was. And the Asian Hate thing isn’t new, and it’s been coming from the blacks for decades. 

Yeah, the "One" was prominent with the dude shooting up that Asian sex house, so they went on a full court press.  They now are realizing that the massive majority of attackers are not white, so it'll start taking the back burner and pop up everyone once in a while when something major comes along.

O’Keefe banned from tweets

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Of course.....the leftists are firmly entrenched and will protect each other, counter action to their propaganda will not be tolerated.

Don Lemon claims CNN ratings dive due to Trump absence worth it, 'better for the world' he isn't POTUS
https://www.foxnews.com/media/don-lemon-cnn-ratings-dive-worth-it-better-trump-not-potus

14 hours ago, bostonlager said:

What a deal. The leftists in government don’t have to censor anyone and get into that whole mess. Their friends in tech just do it for them. And leftist libtards are ok with this. They don’t even know what being an American is about anymore because they aren’t. They are no just political ideologues. No country, just their twisted ideas