tubby_mcgee

where are the board's woke?

The board woke have went into hiding it seems. 

creepy joe isn't working out as they hoped.

No defending him or the marxist Americans in the least.

I was expecting much more support of Slow Joe, but it looks like they just stopped in after the election for a couple months and then disappeared.  Rest assured, they'll be back if Biden or Kamala win another term to tell us how they've been here the whole time...just lurking.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Woke spelled backwards is Ewok. 

Just saying...

I'm sure QueerAnon is all over it.

wiff still loves himself some nazi leftists. He hasn't run away.

27 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Woke spelled backwards is Ewok. 

Just saying...

I'm sure QueerAnon is all over it.

Woke spelled backwards is ekow. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How many Biden supporters were ever here in the first place?  I thought it was just people who couldn't stand Trump.  Now that Trump is gone there is much less to talk about.

Even the ones that are here don’t have much to say about the guy they just voted for. 

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How many Biden supporters were ever here in the first place?  I thought it was just people who couldn't stand Trump.  Now that Trump is gone there is much less to talk about.

All they still talk about is trump 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even the ones that are here don’t have much to say about the guy they just voted for. 

I think we've covered the "not a vote for Biden but a vote against Trump" attitude ad nauseum. Bagging on Trump and the ignorant masses that support him is a way more worthwhile (and enjoyable!) pursuit than defending Joe or the democratic party.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I think we've covered the "not a vote for Biden but a vote against Trump" attitude ad nauseum. Bagging on Trump and the ignorant masses that support him is a way more worthwhile (and enjoyable!) pursuit than defending Joe or the democratic party.

Ha. Loser. You got nothin. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha. Loser. You got nothin. 

JFC you're hard to follow. What do I have nothin of exactly? Respect for your opinions, life choices, attitude and political alignments? I'll grant you that...

• Thanks 2

Did we ever really have any "woke" here?  I mean, so misguided libs for sure,  but I don't think we've had CRT level nuts here like FFGheyz

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Did we ever really have any "woke" here?  I mean, so misguided libs for sure,  but I don't think we've had CRT level nuts here like FFGheyz

We've got woke folk here.

The ones that cry racism at every turn. 

CBFalcon is 100% woke.  There are more.

13 hours ago, Fnord said:

Seems like a pretty incompetent stance.  It makes sense that Democrats take it.

I'm not a Democrat. And what do you mean by incompetent? Incompetence was our last president.  I'm not a big Biden fan, but comparatively he's god-like in his ability to lead a country.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'm not a Democrat. And what do you mean by incompetent? Incompetence was our last president.  I'm not a big Biden fan, but comparatively he's god-like in his ability to lead a country.

You just defined incompetence.  Well done.

11 hours ago, Fnord said:

Maybe you don’t know the definition of incompetence.

incompetence
[ɪnˈkɒmpɪt(ə)ns]

NOUN
  1. inability to do something successfully; ineptitude.

I’d say President Trump was very successful in what he attempted. In what situations was he not?

When I think on it, he didn’t do well with the Covid response but even there, he had some good calls along the way.   He had the economy humming and his international diplomacy was first rate especially in the Middle East but also USMCA, ending TPP. Globalist Europeans didn’t like him, but they’re idiots and European voters don’t like them. I thought he was masterful in finding funding and overcoming opposition in Congress and the courts to build his wall. 

IMO President Trump was masterful and effective, the opposite of incompetence whereas thus far Biden* has demonstrated no successes in anything. Granted we’re only 1/16 the way through so, we’ll see what he can pull out. I don’t expect much. I think he’s just a caretaker with an empty gas tank.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Fnord said:

Maybe you personally are very competent at being the best bingo card checker at the local old folks home, but otherwise, you don't know shlt about what's going on around you in this country.

On 4/14/2021 at 4:46 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

You nailed it.  No one likes Biden's policies as no one even wants to discuss them.  They just voted for him because they have a lot of emotion.

We've been saying this all along.

19 hours ago, Fnord said:

There are two sides. You are on their side. Own it. 

On 4/15/2021 at 5:33 AM, tubby_mcgee said:

We've got woke folk here.

The ones that cry racism at every turn. 

CBFalcon is 100% woke.  There are more.

Is it really “woke” to acknowledge that a racist is racist?

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Here's one. :pointstosky:

45 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Are people who reject Ibrahim Kendi and Robin DiAngelo’s definition of racism racist? Are you familiar with how the term ‘anti-racist’ has been applied lately and Is not being ‘anti-racist’, racist? Is color blindness and equal opportunity and equal access racist? Is opposition to affirmative action and quotas racism? Is looking at instances of a white cop/ black suspect resisting arrest interaction that goes wrong and not seeing a racist component racist?

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Are people who reject Ibrahim Kendi and Robin DiAngelo’s definition of racism racist? Are you familiar with how the term ‘anti-racist’ has been applied lately and Is not being ‘anti-racist’, racist? Is color blindness and equal opportunity and equal access racist? Is opposition to affirmative action and quotas racism? Is looking at instances of a white cop/ black suspect resisting arrest interaction that goes wrong and not seeing a racist component racist?

Here’s a tip: when your posts sound loony, they probably are :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

worms thinks that when a white person doesn't love a black criminal or a black hate spewing person they are racist. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Here’s a tip: when your posts sound loony, they probably are :thumbsup:

That doesn’t help. I suppose my next move is to write a paragraph on what sounds loony but I suspect I wouldn’t get a straight answer from that either.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That doesn’t help. I suppose my next move is to write a paragraph on what sounds loony but I suspect I wouldn’t get a straight answer from that either.

You’re caught in a loony right wing feedback loop. You should know because you’re referencing things, people and ideas like everyone should know and accept the premise, only most sane folks have no idea WTF you’re talking about, because they aren’t caught in that loop.

Get ahold of yourself.

• Like 2

Just now, IGotWorms said:

You’re caught in a loony right wing feedback loop. You should know because you’re referencing things, people and ideas like everyone should know and accept the premise, only most sane folks have no idea WTF you’re talking about, because they aren’t caught in that loop.

Get ahold of yourself.

Leftist loop right here. :pointstosky:

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Get ahold of yourself.

Well maybe you can help me out, then. After all, I’m so stuck in my loony right wing loop that I make references things, people and ideas  that sane people (like you, presumably ) have no idea what I’m talking about. By definition, I wouldn’t be able to pick up when that has occurred. Maybe you can give me a few examples of such times that you feel this has happened.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Well maybe you can help me out, then. After all, I’m so stuck in my loony right wing loop that I make references things, people and ideas  that sane people (like you, presumably ) have no idea what I’m talking about. Maybe you can give me a few examples of such times that you feel thi has happened.

You must have a surplus of Troll food

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

You must have a surplus of Troll food

I’m an idiot. It’s 12:30 AM and I work tomorrow yet here I am getting sucked in yet again.

43 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I’m an idiot. It’s 12:30 AM and I work tomorrow yet here I am getting sucked in yet again.

Maybe I’ll duck out to sleep rather than keep waiting for an answer. It’s only been a half hour, so it’s not like I feel he’s whiffleballing or anything yet. And I hope he doesn’t feel the same when I don’t reply for many, many hours.

I suppose, from thinking over his reply, he doesn’t know about critical race theory, which is likely for the best. That’s a can of worm that worms had best not open since liberals are known to have zero immunity to it and he’s highly likely to get sucked in. But they’re the books all the white liberals in good standing are reading and embracing. They’ll snag him by his white guilt and make him feel relieved that he can turn over his wallet to them to be cured.

On 4/16/2021 at 7:05 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

There are two sides. You are on their side. Own it. 

The counter to that would be you're on the side with the Nazi sympathizers. You owning that? Do I need to accept every stupid POS liberal idea just because I align with some of them? Do you know how fuking stupid you sound right now?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

The counter to that would be you're on the side with the Nazi sympathizers.

That's not a counter to anything because the left DEFAULTS to calling everyone that is not a radical leftist as a nazi.  To be a counter would have to be saying something new.

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

The counter to that would be you're on the side with the Nazi sympathizers. You owning that? Do I need to accept every stupid POS liberal idea just because I align with some of them? Do you know how fuking stupid you sound right now?

I’ll won’t own Nazi sympathizers, because they aren’t calling the shots on the right.  The freaks on the left are and are out there for everyone to see, not a few losers hiding on the internet. Your side is dong the looting, burning and murdering. And your side condones it. My side doesn’t condone the Nazis. Get it? See how stupid you are now? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JustinCharge said:

That's not a counter to anything because the left DEFAULTS to calling everyone that is not a radical leftist as a nazi.  To be a counter would have to be saying something new.

Great. Now do the rest of my post. You sound even dumber than HT on your best day and his worst. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Great. Now do the rest of my post. You sound even dumber than HT on your best day and his worst. 

there is no reason to take you seriously when you toss out nazi charges.  when you do that, youre done.  you cannot be reasoned with.