Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Why do blacks hate Asians suddenly?

This seems to be becoming a thing.  What's the deal?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/15/seattle-blm-leader-arrested-charged-with-anti-asian-hate-crime-1060495/

A Seattle-based Black Lives Matter activist has been arrested on charges he engaged in an anti-Asian hate crime, reports noted this week.

KIRO reported that 51-year-old Christopher Hamner, who is black, allegedly attacked three Asian-American women on two separate occasions last month. 

On March 16, Hamner reportedly showed “Asian b**ch!” at a Chinese-American mother who was driving with her two children before making a menacing action with his fists by acting as though he was punching them together while yelling at her to get out of her vehicle.

Pamela Cole, the alleged victim, reported that she took pictures of Hamner before he drove off.

“The moment he made eye contact with me he stopped, opens his door and he’s screaming, ‘F**k you, you Asian b**th. F**k you!’ and I was in complete shock. Are you talking to me?” Cole told the local outlet.

“He jumps out the car and he’s charging at us,” she continued. “That was the scariest part for me.”

On a Facebook page that was discovered by the Post Millennial, Hamner is featured in photographs taking part in Black Lives Matter protests last summer. He also posted a video he recorded within Seattle’s infamous and deadly CHOP protest area.

Then, on March 18 after the Atlanta spa shootings that left six Asian women dead, he lamented the “racial Hate Crimes” on the Facebook page. 

But a day later, Hamner reportedly cut two Asian women off with his vehicle near a supermarket and then proceeded to block traffic while he screamed profanities at them. He got out of his vehicle and charged the vehicle before allegedly throwing an object at them, according to an affidavit. 

One of the victims, Jenny Wong, put up photos and a video of her encounter with Hamner on her Instagram page.

Seattle police arrested Hamner late last month and set his bail at $75,000. He was held at the King County Correctional Facility on felony hate crime charges in addition to three counts of malicious harassment.

“His social media is filled with posts expressing hatred of Donald Trump and Republicans,” the Post Millennial reported. “In February, he tweeted, ‘Sleep good tonight Rand Paul’ along with an emoji of a knife and smiling face. He was responding to a tweet where the Kentucky senator was critical of Trump’s impeachment trial.”

In addition, he often posted in support of Democrat politicians including President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), while also backing Democrat causes. He frequently posted condemnations of white supremacy and anti-Asian hate crimes.

Last week, he was charged with one hate crime but pleaded not guilty during his arraignment. His bail was set at $10,000.

His lawyer argued during the hearing that Hamner suffers from mental issues and is a Navy veteran who works at the Seattle VA Medical Center.

Members of a church he attends spoke on his behalf, pointing that he attends services alongside Asian congregants as well.

“He’s chosen to participate in a fellowship that is intentionally multi-ethnic, has Asian members and his pastor is Japanese American,” Peter Heisen of Grace Point Community Church said, as reported by KATU News. “Not where you would expect to find somebody accused of a hate crime.”

• Sad 1

I don't think they have hatred towards any single group. They are just a violent tribe. 

I thought they always did.  :dunno:

@fandandy It's not all of a sudden, it's been around a long time, it's just not being seen now until the libs started making Asians a victimhood race.  They see a white guy go nuts on Asian prostitutes and they figured they'd jump on that train as well. The problem is that 95% of the stops on that train ride, let off in black territory.  This agenda by the Left will slowly fade away because it's a fight they can't win... no matter how much they fudge the numbers.

• Like 1

The Asians are proof that America isn’t racist. It’s the land of opportunity. We have had two wars with Asian countries in the last 100 years, they attacked us and tortured our POW’s and yet they are still welcomed here and thrive. 

• Thanks 3

There has always been an issue between the two communities. Their cultures are at odds with each other. On the Asian side you have a tradition of honor, notably around the family, and a mantra best distilled into "do your best", and an industrious nature.   Often Asians are the victims of crime from others, and often those others are our African American neighbors.....so the two are always going at it.

Because Covid forced all of their places of employment to close. 

:lol:

The show Shameless has definitely embraced the woke side in the past several seasons, but even they acknowledge that blacks don't like Asians.  There is an Asian lady that plays a pharmaceutical rep.  She makes a deal with V (the black female bartender and ex webcam wh0re) to go talk to black doctors since they are racist against her. 

Nothing is sudden. The media chooses to cover some stories and bury others. There's enough news out there that they can show you what they want, and what they want right now is for Asians to embrace the victim card.

Just put your faith into the media, like the mildly educated/informed liberal lemmings do. They will guide you into the correct way to think about things, show you what to get angry about, and direct you away from things beneath you, that are not worth discussing. Asians are also victims of racism in this overwhelmingly racist country, that's all you need to know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Blacks hate everybody no matter the race. Even themselves. Who kills black people more than black people? 

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Blacks hate everybody no matter the race. Even themselves. Who kills black people more than black people? 

Diabetes? 

• Haha 1

Nothing sudden, blacks have always been the most racist people as well as most violent, worst behaved, laziest, least intelligent etc etc. No hate here, just the facts, am I wrong? 🤷🏻‍♂️

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

they attacked us and tortured our POW’s and yet they are still welcomed here and thrive. 

I'm still not cool about that.  The Japs were ruthless to our boys, yet we treated the Jap POW's well.

Also irks me that Gerald Ford invited Emperor Hirohito to the White House in the 70's. The bastard should've been arrested and charged with war crimes.

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Nothing sudden, blacks have always been the most racist people as well as most violent, worst behaved, laziest, least intelligent etc etc. No hate here, just the facts, am I wrong? 🤷🏻‍♂️

You are not wrong about this.

13 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9474635/amp/Battered-face-Mexican-American-woman-70-attacked-racist-thought-Asian-American.html

Mexican-American woman, 70,' is battered on LA bus by racist black woman, 23, who thought she was Asian-American'

I wonder, what is the statistical average for this behavior vs a police involved shooting with a minority?  Which could be deemed to be more frequent and thus more impact? 

🤨

10 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

I'm still not cool about that.  The Japs were ruthless to our boys, yet we treated the Jap POW's well.

Also irks me that Gerald Ford invited Emperor Hirohito to the White House in the 70's. The bastard should've been arrested and charged with war crimes.

The one's physically involved, I'd agree... but there aren't too many of them left.  I'm not for blaming people who weren't born yet for the actions of their elders.

14 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9474635/amp/Battered-face-Mexican-American-woman-70-attacked-racist-thought-Asian-American.html

Mexican-American woman, 70,' is battered on LA bus by racist black woman, 23, who thought she was Asian-American'

Worst part about this?  Because it's Los Angeles, with a racist woke nutjob DA, this chick will get a slap on the wrist at worst for this brutal attack. 

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

The news is bullcrap! Whites do not hate Blacks. It's an insane premise that is being propagated by the news media.

peenie gets it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

Re: Bus Attack

This news is bullcrap! Blacks do not hate Asians. It's an insane premise that is being propagated by the news media. First of all, the person who attacked her is named Yasmine. That is not a black name, but rather a Latina name. Here is a photo of the assailant: click

If she is black, she is certainly not stereotypically black looking. 

This is going to hurt some people's feelings...

White people rarely attack non-white people... yet are the most attacked by other races.

https://prescottenews.com/index.php/2020/12/13/opinion-race-and-crime-who-attacks-whom/

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The pie charts are undeniable and clearly lay out the facts of violence by race which are contrary to media propaganda and liberal talking points.  These charts should be on huge billboards across the country.

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This is going to hurt some people's feelings...

White people rarely attack non-white people... yet are the most attacked by other races.

https://prescottenews.com/index.php/2020/12/13/opinion-race-and-crime-who-attacks-whom/

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The pie charts are undeniable and clearly lay out the facts of violence by race which are contrary to media propaganda and liberal talking points.  These charts should be on huge billboards across the country.

An excerpt from that link...

"Nearly 70 percent of the people who rape, rob, and assault whites are white, and only 17 percent are black. Statistically, whites have more to fear from people of their own race than from non-whites. This is even more the case for blacks; nearly 80 percent of their attackers are fellow blacks. Hispanics, likewise, have more to fear from Hispanics than from anyone else, but nearly half of their attackers were people of some other race. Asians were the only group more likely to be attacked by someone of a different race; about 70 percent of their attackers were not Asian, with blacks the most frequent aggressors."

Black people are responsible for 17% of the attacks on white people... white people are responsible for 11.9% of attacks on black.  "Hate crimes" are more likely to be committed by black people.  Why does that get ignored?  Because the Democrats get votes by doing it.

I'll add that I'm surprised by the rate of attacks on Asian's by white people.  It's a heck of a lot higher than I thought.  I don't have a problem with looking into it, the problem I have is when the media and liberals pretend that white people are the only problem when black people are the bigger problem.

Just now, peenie said:

And that is true as well. 

Our news is horrible. My real life experiences do not mirror the news at all. 

Me either peenie.

Politicians and the media want us divided.  It easier to control us and violence sells for media.  If it bleeds, it leads.  

59 minutes ago, peenie said:

This news is bullcrap! Blacks do not hate Asians. It's an insane premise that is being propagated by the news media. First of all, the person who attacked her is named Yasmine. That is not a black name, but rather a Latina name. Here is a photo of the assailant: click

After 4 year's of what we just witnessed. Don't go crying the media is bad, unfair, and has an agenda.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

https://abc7news.com/man-pushed-to-ground-in-oakland-violence-chinatown-robberies/10311111/

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

A man (who knows if he's really black) shoves an Asian old person. Big whoop. It does mean across the nation blacks are up in arms against Asians? No! Of course not! It's silly and so ridiculous it's not worth my time to even argue. It's a distraction. Good day! 

Yep, and if one cop shoots one black person it doesn't mean all cops are out to get black people.  Glad we're on the same page, Reenie. 

7 hours ago, peenie said:

I went to school with a Yasmine.  She was half black half white.

The MSM only briefly cared about this when it thought it could lie and blame whites for it.  When that failed, they went back to ignoring it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ever see a black lady marry an Asian dude?

• Haha 1

I type in a quick search of black on asian violence and all that comes up is that they stand in solidarity and hate crimes are going up because of white supremacy.  

This is what a propaganda state looks like.  You can google anything in the world.  But something as real as black on asian hate comes up empty unless you go digging.  

Anything pro Liberal or anti white comes up all over the screen.  Anything conservative or anti anything else comes up empty or articles trashing it.  

This isn't a new revelation.   But it is real obvious that our media is one big Liberal shill.  Propaganda is alive and well in the USAlbgqt.  

• Thanks 1

The LA riots were mostly blacks versus Koreans.

But nobody talks about that.

Because blacks can't be racist.

To be fair, it looked like she was being used as a human shield, so...no harm no foul.  :dunno: