Cdub100

Black man murders one year old white baby

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/04/21/texas-man-allegedly-wrestled-baby-gripped-head-in-football-hold-before-his-death/

Police say Lake told them he performed “several wrestling-style moves” on the Ahren DeHart including holding the child like a football. He said the child slipped from his hands and struck the frame of a futon.

He reportedly took the actions after becoming upset with the baby and being unable to control his anger. 

Just another day in news you'll never hear. But would be 24/7 if the races where reversed.

Kinda made me sick seeing the picture of the baby and reading the article. Hopefully the POS goes to prison for a long time.

This would be the top story for weeks if the races were reversed. “White man HUNTS and kills black baby.”

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/04/21/texas-man-allegedly-wrestled-baby-gripped-head-in-football-hold-before-his-death/

Police say Lake told them he performed “several wrestling-style moves” on the Ahren DeHart including holding the child like a football. He said the child slipped from his hands and struck the frame of a futon.

He reportedly took the actions after becoming upset with the baby and being unable to control his anger. 

Just another day in news you'll never hear. But would be 24/7 if the races where reversed.

A Fockin POS like Floyd gets a thank you from Pelosi. Some world libtards live in. 

sick bastard!

we should burn down Chicago or something virtuous 

3 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

sick bastard!

we should burn down Chicago or something virtuous 

Actually, I need another house.  I've started a White Lives Matter website.  Donate now!!!!

I promise you ALL funds will go to local chapters to help procure change in our system*.

* not really, though.  I jiust need another house.

• Haha 2

James Byrd didn't deserve what happened to him. 

This guy does. 

49 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I saw this yesterday...I think on yahoo news. 

That doesn’t qualify as a moon landing.

19 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

That doesn’t qualify as a moon landing.

Not what I was getting at, cdub said you wouldn't hear about this in the mainstream news, but I quick search produced and a few reports... Just saying 

https://search.yahoo.com/news/search;_ylt=AwrJ7J5RfINgR00A0idx.9w4?p=DeHart&fr=yfp-hrmob&fr2=piv-web&.tsrc=yfp-hrmob

Just want to point out that this story is not really like the stories popular in recent times that have a racial slant.

This is an everyday scenario in that the person causing the death is arrested and will likely be convicted and sent to jail. 

The difference in BLM scenarios is that a police officer causes the death and is not arrested, not convicted of any crime or not going to jail.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, peenie said:

Just want to point out that this story is not really like the stories popular in recent times that have a racial slant.

This is an everyday scenario in that the person causing the death is arrested and will likely be convicted and sent to jail. 

The difference in BLM scenarios is that a police officer causes the death and is not arrested, not convicted of any crime or not going to jail.

Chauvin wasn't arrested? Other cops haven't been tried? The problem for black people is, that there are so few unjustified killings of black people by cops, that they will pounce on anything they can get their fangs into. It's not even comparable to how many black people assault others on a daily basis in this country.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Chauvin wasn't arrested? Other cops haven't been tried? The problem for black people is, that there are so few unjustified killings of black people by cops, that they will pounce on anything they can get their fangs into. It's not even comparable to how many black people assault on a daily basis in this country.

We just had one of the most straight forward and justified police shootings in the history of video recording the day before last and they still threw a fit. Hopefully the MSM overplayed their hand this time and people see through the BS. 

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

We just had one of the most straight forward and justified police shootings in the history of video recording the day before last and they still threw a fit. Hopefully the MSM overplayed their hand this time and people see through the BS. 

All this is not about race anymore. Before hussein was in office anyway. This is purely about how liberals have been instilling hatred in one way or another in the stupid people of the US. And they are falling for it all over the place. Simply disgusting.

whole lotta racists in here. have you faced north and paid homage to george floyd yet today? heathens. 

• Haha 1

What a bunch of pretentious a-holes you all are. I live in Chicago.... Gold Coast ... maybe some of you have heard of it. Crime everyday, not south side crime, but theft/assaults , etc.  

10 hours ago, kutulu said:

Not what I was getting at, cdub said you wouldn't hear about this in the mainstream news, but I quick search produced and a few reports... Just saying 

https://search.yahoo.com/news/search;_ylt=AwrJ7J5RfINgR00A0idx.9w4?p=DeHart&fr=yfp-hrmob&fr2=piv-web&.tsrc=yfp-hrmob

Yeah.  Reminds me a bit of the Cannon Hinant shooting.   Everyone screaming “you won’t see this in the MSM!”  but it was basically a huge story.

But yes, when people are quickly arrested/charged, it typically fades away.  Which is even true in some, but not all police killings.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Their pearl clutching and hand wringing was hilarious. :lol:

"kids have been having knife fights forever"

This isn't the movies dipshits. Theses two didn't tie their weak hands together and dance around swinging knives wildly at each other and missing every time. 

Every year more people are killed with knives than with guns but "knife violence" is no big deal to them. 

I hope you're right and people finally see them for what they are.They're agenda driven, fear mongering, race baiting propagandists. 

11 hours ago, kutulu said:

I can see it was picked up by hard hitting outlets like

El Paso Times

KAMR Amarillo

NY Daily News

My point was it would be 24/7 mainstream media, not a backpage note if they covered it all.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah.  Reminds me a bit of the Cannon Hinant shooting.   Everyone screaming “you won’t see this in the MSM!”  but it was basically a huge story.

But yes, when people are quickly arrested/charged, it typically fades away.  Which is even true in some, but not all police killings.

So you think a little boy being assassinated by his next door neighbor for riding his bike hit a lot of play in the media? Compared to what? You’re a hopeless libtard, and I suspect you have a vagina. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think a little boy being assassinated by his next door neighbor for riding his bike hit a lot of play in the media? Compared to what? You’re a hopeless libtard, and I suspect you have a vagina. 

Yes that did get a lot of play in the media.  Not as much as George Floyd, but more than the Louisiana birthday party shooting or 100% of the gang shootings in Chicago that people always complain about politicians not caring about.

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Chauvin wasn't arrested? Other cops haven't been tried? The problem for black people is, that there are so few unjustified killings of black people by cops, that they will pounce on anything they can get their fangs into. It's not even comparable to how many black people assault on a daily basis in this country.

Asians in New York support this post.

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes that did get a lot of play in the media.  Not as much as George Floyd, but more than the Louisiana birthday party shooting or 100% of the gang shootings in Chicago that people always complain about politicians not caring about.

How about the Amish girl abducted, tortured and raped on her way home from church by a POC? You heard about that one? But I bet you heard  about an Asian who got pushed on the ground by a homeliness lunatic. Whites are murdered by blacks at a way higher rate than the other way around. It barely gets mentioned. Garage door handles get more play than kids being murdered. Fock you liberals. This is what you’ve wrought 

Well the Amish probably didn't hear about it cause they don't have TVs or radios

8 hours ago, peenie said:

You should just be happy this good boy wasn’t shot and killed by a white police officer.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about the Amish girl abducted, tortured and raped on her way home from church by a POC? You heard about that one? But I bet you heard  about an Asian who got pushed on the ground by a homeliness lunatic. Whites are murdered by blacks at a way higher rate than the other way around. It barely gets mentioned. Garage door handles get more play than kids being murdered. Fock you liberals. This is what you’ve wrought 

Yes I did, but I also went to college like 30 miles from there so that could’ve been part of it.   Lancaster County lists the suspect as Hispanic btw - https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/eastlampeter/9004/arrests/smoker-justo-1-count-criminal-homicide-f-1

Other than Ahmaud Arbery, what other killings of blacks by whites that weren’t police officers have even gotten much notoriety in the past couple years?  I really don’t watch the news so I’m sure I’m forgetting some.

10 hours ago, peenie said:

They just were convicted of all charges even tho the fellow overdosed.  

It is like reality doesnt matter anymore.

In fairness, blacks are genetically bred to hold objects as if they are footballs or basketballs.

• Haha 1

Whoever handed over the kid to this guy to babysit (I'm guessing the mother?) should be investigated as well. If they knew the guy well, they had to know that he was a focking dangerous retard. That type of behavior doesn't just pop up overnight.

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Bet this never would have happened if the kid was a Popeyes Chicken sandwich.

The kid would have an entirely different set of problems. He could probably only eat 1/3 of the baby, but he would have likely cooked it first.

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Bet this never would have happened if the kid was a Popeyes Chicken sandwich.

Have you ever had a popeyes chicken sandwich?

Delicious. 

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Have you ever had a popeyes chicken sandwich?

Delicious. 

Agreed. Love that chicken from Popeyes.

On 4/24/2021 at 1:50 PM, TimHauck said:

Other than Ahmaud Arbery, what other killings of blacks by whites that weren’t police officers have even gotten much notoriety in the past couple years?  I really don’t watch the news so I’m sure I’m forgetting some.

Bueller?

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Bueller?

How many unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019?